• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sydney Smash64 Tournament

SageMeson

Smash Cadet
As the title says, im gauging interest for and then holding a Smash64 Tournament for the sake of nostalgia and awesomeness. If interested email me at <breakingdahabit@gmail.com> and when i've finalised details such as date/location i will send out emails.

And please only post questions related to the tournament. Cheers

Bjay

Smash Lord
How many people are you hoping for bare minimum?

btw I think I know only one person that's interested lol

Zaidou

Smash Journeyman
Oh Come On!! I Totally Brought Up Ssb64 In That Other Topic. I'm In, But Only For A Weekend.

SageMeson

Smash Cadet
whoever, i dont care if theyre scrubs so im going to post a flier at libraries/my uni etc if i can be bothered. just thought id see if any of you were interested. and absolute minimum is like 12 or something, i have a few friends interested so i think we'll get there alright.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
I'd probably try to make it to something like this, as I've been somewhat interested in competitive Smash 64 for a while now. But yeah, don't expect too many people to come, there's pretty much no interest in Smash 64 here for the most part.

SageMeson

Smash Cadet
yeah no massive expectations, just be good to have reasonable players to play against. would probably have tv's for social brawl/melee on the side. depending on venue, which in turn depends on number of people interested.

S.D

Smash Master
Shaya just came in his pants.

I don't think I could be bothered coming all the way to Sydney just to win something like this XD

Gl anyways

SageMeson

Smash Cadet
not me, do you? hey zaids if we organise the local meet we were gonna have, i can invite my smash64 training partner as well.

Zaidou

Smash Journeyman
Oh Snap. Sagemeson, That Sounds Awesome. Where And When Approximately Will This Be? We Won't Be Stepping On Tedeth's Heels Here Will We?

SageMeson

Smash Cadet
well everyone who is interested email me on the address in OP. it's a pre-registration of sorts as this is only one of the places im advertising it. include your name, whther your interested in singles, doubles (name partner) or both, and any queries about ruleset.

following this i will make arrangements for a suitable venue and make more concrete plans. and yeah ill avoid days of other tournaments/meets obviously.

Zaidou

Smash Journeyman
I Agree. I Sign Up Here. I Main Yoshi, But Please, Can We Keep This On A Weekend?

SageMeson

Smash Cadet
yeah itll be a weekend. and ok u can register here but keep in mind there will be other people

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Lalala, sign me up. I'll team with Zero if he goes or otherwise will find a partner on the day.

As with anything, I shall bring equipment.

Top Bottom