• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sydney Smash Thread - Comrades Of Xeno -

Ineffable

Smash Rookie
So you saw me, and you didn't say hi?! Arghh, I still don't know who you are lmao. Hmm, are you talking about the guy that was wearing red? If so that's Keeno, unfortunately for him, his main wasn't unlocked (since there wasn't even a memory card in the Gamecube -.-), so yeah he couldn't really play at his peak, we usually have close matches. So I was pretty lucky that time.
Yeah he told me about how his main wasn't unlocked lol.
Probably very vague but I was the Asian guy with glasses with the black hoodie.

unreon

Smash Ace
Ineffable would you care to tell us some details so we know how to contact you/ASL/who lives in your general area to play/who you main and if you're interested in tourneys etc.

I don't play Smash anymore unless its a break from uni work, and only against my little brother.

Ineffable

Smash Rookie
msn is hahntu@hotmail.com. I'm 16 and live in the Fairfield area.
In brawl I use Snake, MK, C. Falcon and Bowser (started again with Marth). Melee I used C. Falcon and Marth.
I'm fairly interested in going to tourneys but I'm busy on Saturday mornings. People I vs are usually PeaCe and Fzone (but online most of the time) and sometimes other friends. Other than those people, I play with level 9 CPUs :(.
Wifi Brawl Code is 4339-3945-8091

Dedu

Smash Lord
I'll play at the next smash melee tourney fer sure.
Meets are fail indeed. What happened to teh-fork-proposition?

And it won't be epic fail this time round.
Have been practising with a good practice partner. Epic matches by me and him.

Marth is now officially my main this time again. Phear teh shlong sord!
Sheik follows closely but doesn't **** as much as Marth fair/jab ****.

Berimbau

Smash Journeyman
me and simon play melee sometimes when his hand isnt too bad, i think im still getting better and still play. id def show for a melee meet

Bjay

Smash Lord
i wouldn't imagine so Ben ._.
the majority i think has moved onto brawl.
personally i dun really play melee at all any more, now I'm completely off wifi brawl.
i think if a melee meet was organised people would show for it!
Yeahhh I'd most likely show up to the meets providing I'm free. Melee or Brawl meets I don't mind.

I don't play Melee, nor do I play Brawl. I'm just too lazy in general that's why, but yeah if there's a meet, I'll play, but even then I won't play much, and same goes for a tourney, lol.

I'll play at the next smash melee tourney fer sure.
Meets are fail indeed. What happened to teh-fork-proposition?
He did say that he'd say more about this after the skiing trip, which was not too long ago, give it a bit more time, I'm sure he still needs to deal with the aftermath of having so much fun.

Dedu

Smash Lord
long walks on the beach... by the sunset.

Sounds too romantic.
Bring a camera kthxbai.

Dedu

Smash Lord
EYE-GIF too?

Funky lives at edensor park, Chicken Salad lives at Cabramatta (?) Bjay lives at Bankstown, Gordon lives at Campbelltown.

Y'all guys live waaaay down south west. Public transport </3
hmmm!

FOnti

Smash Journeyman
too much spam too much spam too much spam too much spam too much spam too much spam too much spam too much spam too much spam too much spam too much spam too much spam too much spam too much spam too much spam too much spam too much spam too much spam too much spam too much spam too much spam too much spam too much spam too much spam too much spam too much spam too much spam too much spam too much spam too much spam too much spam too much spam too much spam too much spam too much spam too much spam too much spam too much spam too much spam too much spam too much spam too much spam too much spam too much spam too much spam too much spam too much spam too much spam too much spam too much spam too much spam too much spam too much spam too much spam too much spam too much spam too much spam too much spam too much spam too much spam too much spam too much spam too much spam too much spam too much spam too much spam too much spam too much spam too much spam too much spam too much spam too much spam too much spam too much spam too much spam too much spam too much spam too much spam

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Fonti! There's an Aussie Smash Newletter being posted to ppl's emails soon so that you dont have to go through all that Sydney spam ~ sign up

unreon

Smash Ace
Gords I saw you at uni today. It was at 1.15-ish and it was on the main walkway heading up to the Quad. I was sitting on the grassy area in front of the coffee store but you didn't see nor hear me when I called out =(

Take off your headphones! >=(

WTF DALTSY! Why are you lurking here LOL O_o

FOnti

Smash Journeyman
"He loves the fact that he will be considered an underdog because everyone will underestimate his prowess at playing mind games."

BAHAHAHAHAH

The 2t

Smash Apprentice
Gords is a pretty cool guy.. he plays Toon Link in Brawl and doesn't afraid of anything.

xeno

Smash Ace
ken on survivor is the weirdest thing i've heard all day, week.
what the f.u.c.k. (insert mindgame joke)

xeno

Smash Ace
Fonti, I didn't even read your quote about mindgames. I purposely didn't read any thing haha.
MINDGAMES.
Ken's going to MINDGAME AFRICA

unreon

Smash Ace
LOL I guess a certain little Woxys was right all along when he told a little secret a few months ago :p

Woxys must think you guys are all cute running around losing your minds :p

Which btw, I would assume that because it's now on TV, that the actual competition is over. The final two were selected already and all that awaits is the show to run its course until the live announcement of the winner. Meaning Ken is already back at home. Meaning "someone" knows something about how Ken went on the show already ;)

Woxys, I would also like to be added to the receiving list of this newsletter :)

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
LOL I guess a certain little Woxys was right all along when he told a little secret a few months ago :p

Woxys must think you guys are all cute running around losing your minds :p

Which btw, I would assume that because it's now on TV, that the actual competition is over. The final two were selected already and all that awaits is the show to run its course until the live announcement of the winner. Meaning Ken is already back at home. Meaning "someone" knows something about how Ken went on the show already ;)

Woxys, I would also like to be added to the receiving list of this newsletter :)
This is the cutest post I've seen all year ~ so squishy and ickle and cute!

I was pretty naughty letting that secret go loose a few months ago

Yeah the season runs in the US from September to December or so. Just in time for me to hit LA and celebrate (or possibly commiserate) Ken's run in Survivor :)

Top Bottom