• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sydney Smash Thread - Comrades Of Xeno -

Bjay

Smash Lord
umm, was seeing if u were going to the egg thing on friday, which apparently u werent.
my bad, my phone was on silent and when i took it out of my pocket I think I accidentally picked up >_<

But yeah, it seems these days I'm too busy so I don't think I'll be able to make it for EGG on Fridays unless I'm not working, which is rare, this week for Friday is no different either.

I'm all busy all these weekdays.

However, I'm free on the Weekend so far if it's of a matter to anyone :)

Dedu

Smash Lord
To express how awesome we all are at attending tournies, I thought I'd post this youtube video. <3 y'all desu!
Dance Remix!
Yes, including interstate tournaments!

Jaz

Smash Ace
we're all booked in to the hostel
unfortunately, there are no 8 bed dorms left
so we've been split into 2 factions!
does it matter who's where... no

but this is proposed anyway

car people
Combo
Kulla
Jaz
Pat

everyone else
Unreon
Cao
Dedu
BJ

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sup guys.

As I've already told Jaz, I am going to Sydney at the end of May for work. My flights will be Friday May 23rd and Sunday June 1st. Work has organised accommodation for the time I'm doing work there (i.e. Sunday night to Friday morning) which means I'll need accommodation for the nights of 23/24 and 30/31 (both fridays and saturdays).

Why am I telling you this? Well, since I am hoping to catch up with Sydney smash players and play some smash (plus other miscellaneous activities in a non-homosexual sense) I was hoping some of you guys could put me up on one of or both weekends.

Who's up for some Perth veteran smasher style lovin'?

I think I would prefer to stay at Jaz's place, simply because I know him the best, but don't let that deter you! =)

Bjay

Smash Lord
In terms of Saturday/Sunday to those that replied, I'm not sure if I want to host a meet or not, I was actually hoping to travel to someone's as I had this crazy idea that someone would be hosting a meet and I'd play Smash xD

---

Cool! I look forward to playing Smash with you Bringer and hanging out :D Those dates sure are pretty soon.

That reminds me that I have this random desire to go to Perth this year lol.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
i'm inviting myself over there!

Impromptu Sydney Smash Tourney @ May 31feat. BURGS + CAOTIQUE LOL >.>

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
We dont need a tourney if its impromptu, just hang out for ****s and giggles ja know?

Bjay

Smash Lord
out of curiousity, is the EGG thing on tomorrow?

I'm pretty confident I wouldn't be able to make it, but I'm just curious.

edit - lol exnopost

FOnti

Smash Journeyman
i assume it is. i might hit it up, although i have work again - so can probs only stay till 4.30-5ish at the very latest.

Bjay

Smash Lord
Nice!

Hmm, hypothetically if work sent me home early (early finish = 3.30pm) I might stop by for a bit, but that's only if I finish early tomorrow (I finish at 6)

Bjay

Smash Lord
Oh yes I agree that Turtle should make some appearance that isn't online or wifi :p

Chicken_Salad

Smash Cadet
...zzzZZZzzzZZZzzz... Film it...

...zzzZZZzzzZZZzzz... Film it...

You guys better film the awesome or else...

When I mean awesome I mean everything all the way down to a bum sniffing his own armpits when they don't give him change...

...zzzZZZzzzZZZzzz... change...

Dedu

Smash Lord
When I mean awesome I mean everything all the way down to a bum sniffing his own armpits when they don't give him change...
LOL.

Speaking of bums I was out in the city last night - there were too many bums everywhere at George St, each asking for change because of financial/legal/medical/I lost my son matters.
Wifi is fail.

Dedu

Smash Lord
Or Kirby vs Dedede on Corneria.

Jaz we had some good battles last night. There were plenty of WTF moments especially with your Ganon.
Kulla - our game last night was pretty broken thanks to lag. I tried to get back at you by abusing lagged reaction but you were always one step ahead.

Online is pretty crappy. Real meets for the win!
Who's free to host a meet on a weekly basis, has at least two tvs to spare, a copy of Brawl and Melee and lives in Sydney?
Anyone?

Top Bottom