• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sydney Smash Thread - Comrades Of Xeno -

Zaidou

Smash Journeyman
Wow, like Tomorrow?

Funny that. When We don't have exams We're not required at School. So against all odds, Yes, I can try to make it.

Is Jaz going to be there?

Zaidou

Smash Journeyman
It's OK. Really I'd LOVE to just go all out in Melee before I leave for Japan on the Friday.

Also, only exam left is Biology on the Thursday which shouldn't be an issue.

Edit: Well I s'pose if noone else is coming on the Tues then neither am I......=(

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Are you telling me Simon is kindly setting up another Revolution Tourney for me to come and play? And be cute and merry? I feel guilty from winning last time so I think you should consider applying CAOTIC's stupid rule since he is too good

Bjay

Smash Lord
xenopost cause it's worth it

Jaz is truly a champion :)

He knows what I'm talking about! :D

xeno

Smash Ace
Wait I might be interested in this Melbourne thing. Are people flying out friday or what? If I went I'd fly friday night and return sunday evening or monday morning. Pls respond..

Dedu

Smash Lord
Meet post desu!

This Sunday desu. Morning 10 start, afternoon 6 finish desu.
My address desu? This week will post desu.

Ya rly desu!
Post if you can come desu!
Hmm my name should be changed to Desu desu.

Jaz

Smash Ace
Jaz is crazy :p

Xen, flying is a good option, Friday night is cheap cheap flights with virgin, dunno about Monday

no meets this week I'll be a working bee on Sunday

wtf that is i have no idea

Zaidou

Smash Journeyman
My School had one last Week. You voluntarily do stuff to make some place better in some way.

Last Night, I had a Dream about BRAWL. When I awoke in the Morning, there was cleaning up to be done.

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
it isnt working :( who is driving with kulla? im probably gonna end up sleeping in the car unless some lovely family wants to house me.

Jaz

Smash Ace
sig still uncool? buggerz

ok!

HOSTEL INFO!!

jaz, KULLA!!!!!!
!!!!

!
and Bereembow are booked in to the greenhouse hostel from friday the 25th till 10am on the 28th (mon)
if people want to stay with these fantastical straight brethren and are coming to melbourne to compete in R-Ambo then let me know and i'll book in for extra people

the guy (adrian sweet telephone voice of boredom) told me, the hostel is busy, and he can't guarantee people who dun book will be put in the same dorm as us.
so let me know if you can, like not maybe
like... can come.
its 90 all up for the whole weekend, i will be living off migoreng for approxametly 1 day to survive the cost

so if anyone wants in on hostel...

TELL MEH NOWZ!

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
At least you save $30 on transportation and 12 hours of traveling up and down suburban train lines :)

I'm staying at the hostel on Friday and Saturday night. I'm going to assume Kulla's going to want to park his car somewhere free and close to the city, so he's happy to park it at my alternate place in Kew. Parking it in the city for a few days will cost an arm and leg, and i doubt he'll know how to drive in the city anyway (LOL hook turns and tram priority) - actually wait, seeing Simon drive through Melbourne could prove to be rather amusing...

Plenty of Melbourne people can house, just ask the right people :grin:

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Thanks Jaz, that would be much appreciated. I could hug you. I think I will, real squishy wub

xeno

Smash Ace
Film Kulla driving in Melbourne!
It could be SMASH -- the documentary. STARRING SKULLA, CAOTIC and LUIGi

Bjay

Smash Lord
I might arrive earlier at the hostel or get housed I dunno yet gotta take care of the flights first.

omfg you can only use a credit card to buy online and my debit card ain't acceptable >.<

>___________________________>

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
oi jaz pat and simon stay at my house sometime and train with me for brawl... i need to practice my mk counter :) / other things.

Bjay

Smash Lord
oh god at that video lol.

But at least it answered some mystery I was finding out but never bothered with of course.

Dedu

Smash Lord
Hai! Suiseseki san no 'DesUltimate' desu ne? ^_^
bideo wa motto o 'desu' desu ne?

<Translation desu>
Yes, its Suiseseki from 'DesUltimate' isn't it?
The video needs more desu doesn't it?
</Translation desu>

Well I'll talk y'all bout Melbourne later this week desu.
Sorting out my flight details desu.
Ore ni nemasu. ZzZzZz...
(I'm going to bed desu.)

Dedu

Smash Lord
Desu! Desuuu!
I'll be in a skill tester machine desuing you until you give up desu!
:p

Sorry Bjay but I can't buy your tickets for you and then get the money in Melbourne. It just doesn't feel right desu. Either I do the transaction with you or you get someone else to do it desu.
I found something that may be of help to you desu. It may help you get the tickets without using a credit card desu.
Through a Travel Agent:
Almost every travel agent across the country can book a flight with us.

* Contact your travel agent during business hours for further details.

You can make a booking to travel today provided you do so at least 90 minutes before the time of departure for domestic travel, and 3 hours before time of departure for international travel. If you need to book to travel sooner, please contact our Guest Contact Centre, your travel agent, or you can make your booking on arrival at our airport terminals.

For international bookings with Pacific Blue Airlines and Polynesian Blue Airlines, please refer to the information provided in the Flying Internationally section of our site.

If you wish to purchase an ‘Interline’ booking (a connecting service with an international partner airline) please contact your travel agent.
Link

if people want to stay with these fantastical straight brethren and are coming to melbourne to compete in R-Ambo then let me know and i'll book in for extra people
LAWL how cuute desu! ^_^
I haven't quite sorted out my housing/hostel dtls yet desu.
Need to speak to Redact soon desu.

Bjay

Smash Lord
I suppose I too should look into quasi-housing before the hostel reign begins huh?

lol Stu that's okay but I think you misunderstood me as I never claimed I would pay in Melbourne lol.

I wouldn't give you the money at Melbourne, I'd give you it ASAP, i.e. as soon as I would get the chance to, for example, at a meet or something like that. I don't know where you got the idea that I'd pay you in Melbourne :p

Speak later tonight. :D

Hmm I might need to bring two controllers, unless my silver controller is good enough for Brawl :p I got lazy when I got Brawl that I just used my orange controller and have been using that since I had Brawl :p Hmm!

Dedu

Smash Lord
desu! desu! です!
I can desu as much as I like desu.

Who's going down to Melbourne desu?
I'll be staying at the Greenhouse from Thursday/Friday till Monday desu.
^_^

unreon

Smash Ace
I was just given the green light by my parents! Hurrah! Now I need to tell my boss (tomorrow) - Jaz I'll stay whereever you will, and now I need to find some cheap flight tickets.

Heading down there Friday night, leaving Sunday morning/noon-ish because my cousin just gave birth to a baby girl =)

SO! Who wants to fly with me Friday? Or...point me to cheap tickets! Virgin costs $70 on the way down, $90 on the way up if I catch the 6.15am flight. No way I can make that one methinks ><

Bjay

Smash Lord
$90..it went up AGAIN?!

o.o'

woo for green light jason!

Now I gotta take care of all my shiet cause I'm gonna be very busy before Melbourne ._.

Bjay

Smash Lord
a random call today by Fonti when I was at work today :p

Fonti how come you called :o

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Stu you can stay with me on the days you aren't at the hostel, but you'd have to be open to taking 1 hour commutes to the city when I go to work

Dedu

Smash Lord
That's good to hear Cao <3

Thanks anyway.
I'll talk to you over msn about that soon.

Bjay

Smash Lord
Got my tickets for Melbourne:

Departing at Syd 9.45am
Arriving at Melb 10.45am

---

Departing at Melb 5.45pm
Arriving at Syd 7.05pm

:D

FOnti

Smash Journeyman
umm, was seeing if u were going to the egg thing on friday, which apparently u werent.

Top Bottom