• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sydney Smash Thread - Comrades Of Xeno -

Jaz

Smash Ace
**** i edited it too late T-T

you know when you're talking about something and writing at the same time?
for instance talking about ice cream while emailing your mother....

yeah, i should be able to cookies and cream my way over....
talking to Kas while i typed that message up >.<

lol all kas's fault lmao,
If i ever plan to qld, toia will be the first to know, you can wait in line NG7...

Sanc

Smash Cadet
Ah Jaz I do have a DA account, Its over at derrasanc.deviantart.com, I had a look at your DA account, your pictures are really goood XD

Good luck you guys at comrades btw, show those melbourners!... or whoever else is going there XD

Bjay

Smash Lord
Well done at Comrades guys. You all did splendid looking at the win-loss ratio.

Congrats to Pat too. shame you didn't win anything ;(

LemonManX

Smash Lord
Jaz, you manly man. Bed's with springs are nice, I'm just glad I only spent one night at that Hostel...

Bjay, I still think you should have come *shakes fist* Don't make me come up there!!

Bjay

Smash Lord
Jaz, you manly man. Bed's with springs are nice, I'm just glad I only spent one night at that Hostel...

Bjay, I still think you should have come *shakes fist* Don't make me come up there!!
TT. Looking at the results. I wish I did one of those "last minute" arrival things TT

Maybe the next interstate one...

Or you can come up here xD

Kulla

Smash Journeyman
Just got back from Melbourne, got a ranking I really didn't deserve, more later...sleep now.

(Playing smash until 3 in the morning isnt a good idea when you have to get up at 6 to make your flight the next day.)

Jaz

Smash Ace
lol Lem, the hostel wasn't that bad, but I'm pretty sure the walls and carpet used to be white.. and where on off... well an off colour when we got there, thanks for the shout out ^_^

LemonManX

Smash Lord
True, the Hostel wasn't that bad at all. I expected worse after what I'd heard about it... and upon seeing Ken when he was at Comrades. All in all it was a good night, plus we had Sloth in our room... I mean, that's made of so much win.

Dedu

Smash Lord
ROFL @ Kulla's 'almost' STD and then leave at 6am to go to the airport.

And I didn't know you guys went on Qantas. BTW, Thanks for waking me up Pat - I would've still stayed asleep till like 10am in the morning and miss my flight!

Isn't there a smash meet this friday or so I heard?
There's alot to tell about Comrades - especially when we placed decently well in the tournament. Pat played a mean Pika!

Dedu

Smash Lord
Sure did. Impressive match!

And then CATS wanted another pika ditto battle - and Pat owned him harder in that lol.

Kulla

Smash Journeyman
*Bi-Weekly Info*

Thats right, they are resuming, my place again this friday. 10am-Late, and I'd rather people didnt stay at my place for the night. Let me know via MSN: kulla_kure@hotmail.com or from a post on here as for who can make it.
The more the merrier, though i will need someone to bring a cube or two, and if possible a TV would be great.

Hope to see you there.

Dedu

Smash Lord
Won't bring GC but will bring a copy of smash incase something goes wrong.

Bi weeklies resumed w00t!

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
cant come again... heading back down the coast to ulladulla... on a different note, im moving into an apartment with my friend. so ill be able to host small meets at wollongong if anyone ever wants to come down or if those wollongong people will come play :)

Kulla

Smash Journeyman
Hrmmm the gong people dont normally check smash boards, so you will have to tell em on msn. Though if they do decide to come, let me know, I might too.

Bjay

Smash Lord
I'm confirmed for Kulla's meet so far...

Unless something suddenly comes up.

Not sure how long I can stay for though, though if I plan to stay later, lift would be nice =P

Sanc

Smash Cadet
Me and Keeno will probably be coming as well, can't wait to see how much you guys have improved from the nationals :p

no.13

Smash Cadet
unfortunately im skipping this one. got work at 2pm and wont be finished till 1030

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
sup sydneysiders i love your crazy town so much i will be returning in the week zeroseven is on (07/07/07) ill be bringing another american non smash related and of course, sam (its sam - he goes everywhere i go ^^) so just a heads up and i hope to get more friendlies and good times with u all soon! esp those who went to comrades2 that i didnt get to verse much!! thats kulla pat dedu etc and pretty much always JAZ LOL

i hope the swans are playing - they are my fav oos team so beating hawthorn is somewhat less unacceptable now

Dedu

Smash Lord
woo hoo. Cao coming up to sydney again! And Sam? That's great!
We never vsed each other at comrades lol.

But thanks for explaining the swiss system to me when the singles started.

Kulla - I'm confirmed for the bi weeklies tomorrow.

Jaz

Smash Ace
yeah wtf, i should have like mocked you hard for swannies beating youz cao!

i want my swannies banner >.<
the 7th aye, well we're throwing up whether to have a tounry on the 30th/1st or the 6th/7th we should know by saturday i'll get back to ya

Kulla

Smash Journeyman
Bi-Weekly tomorrow, everyone pumped? I know I am.

Remeber 10-Late, no one can stay the night, the earlier you arrive the more smash you can play.

Bring your controls, and I'll need one cube i guess...to have three TV's running.

xeno

Smash Ace
That's international, and we improved lots! (NZ + USA)
What's "late"? I might come.. I might not.. I don't know. I might be programming tonight.

Bjay

Smash Lord
Nuuuuuuuu Bjay! I wanted to play your peach...
Not sure what kind of reputation my Peach is gaining :p

Ergh, methinks I should host a meet. When I FEEL better.

Bloody have gastroenteritis, had this bloody last year too.

Lucky I didn't go to your meet today Kulla :p Or you'd have puke on your floor!

Kulla

Smash Journeyman
Meet went down alright yesterday, some new faces, some old ones. Much smash was played, and fun was had.

As for the meet in two weeks:

Same Bat time! Same Bat Channel!

Bjay

Smash Lord
Some new faces?

PICS OR IT NEVA HAPPENED.

lol. So who were the new faces? :p

Top Bottom