• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sydney Smash Thread - Comrades Of Xeno -

Dedu

Smash Lord
But learn2smash does.

Whos da better luigi main?
Mic vs Kulla best of 3/5 matches kgo

Dedu

Smash Lord
Seen da vid soo many times. It was what got me into Smash 64 heh.

Lol Tom Cruise Power Glove ad! He looks better in that ad than in real life.
But power glove precursor to wii mote? That's old news heard it heaps before when the wii was in dev.

xeno

Smash Ace
Lol, thanks for reminding us of Nintendo's hilarious commercials, Kulla^. Funny stuff.
Gayest LOZ commercial: http://youtube.com/watch?v=xhI_gGU49NE
WTF LOZ commercial: http://youtube.com/watch?v=HoXb7PIJYmA and
Stepmania meets a new LOZ commercial in the "Nintendo smoked Mushrooms" marketing phase. http://youtube.com/watch?v=sPq5_JXEY28

Edit: Is anyone playing Smash tomorrow [friday the 31]
Edit2: Because if not, I'm going to have to spend my whole afternoon.. and whole night.. playing NetHack (reason).

no.13

Smash Cadet
so its come down to this has it kulla???

forget letting the people decide. its kulla and the democrats against me.. and the revolution.. in a 4 stock fight to the death

Kulla

Smash Journeyman
The final showdown.

Highnoon in Smash Brothers.

Mano e Mano.

Misfire vs Misfire.

Last Luigi wavedashing...errr Standing.

When?!

Sunday! Sunday! Sunday! At the Parramatta City Raceway!

Be there!

xeno

Smash Ace
I'll be there too, I want to watch this!
After the loser crumples into the dust, shall we have a regular Smash Meet in honor of our champion?

Bjay

Smash Lord
Go to Central, Platform 21 I think. There's one that goes to the Airport every 10 minutes. :)

xeno

Smash Ace
PLANE
Ty.. can someone confirm this so I don't end up in Wollingong (sp, whatever.)
Stu? You seem to have most of the train tables memorized^^

TODAY

Who's playing smash.

SUNDAY

Where's the Raceway?

FOnti

Smash Journeyman
xeno - theres a stop called "domestic airport". just look for that on the train lines.

Kulla

Smash Journeyman
No Smash that I know of is taking place today...and the Raceway is in Parramatta, though there are only really cars there...not much smashing going on.

Dedu

Smash Lord
Okies then just fight each other out luigi style :p no controllers allowed just misfires and phailed up b recoveries when trying to get away from the cars...

Have fun there guys!
Xeno - I'm not sure. Just ask central managment when u get to the station. Best advice ever.

Smashwise - I met someone at UTS when I was smashing away getting bored and owning the ppl there. He's very good, and he shuffls okay but he's just good at reading people. Had a blast versing him all arvo and caused me to be late for home :p I'll try to invite him to one of the meets or upcoming tournaments.

no.13

Smash Cadet
hey didnt brint say he was gonna have the rankings and the vids out by the end of the week??

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
Hey Sydney people, I may be available for Smash on Tuesday...MAYBE even Tuesday night.
0448 993 598, or contact Mic, although he mayl not know what i'm doing either, haha. :)

xeno

Smash Ace
Pat was talking about headed over to my house monday night (6:30+), others are welcome of course.
DJ+Everyone: Tuesday night, same timing? I live in Newtown.

Ty, Fonti.

xeno

Smash Ace
Confirmed: Pat's coming at 6:30.
So lose your busyness and come join us at Unit 17, 32-40 Gibbens St. Newtown! (close to King's St)! Hope to see more people there!

Jaz

Smash Ace
LMFAO at that falcon punch vid, that is so awesome

Faelkhun Paauuuunnnnnchh

and then his comrade screams out "captain falcon!" which i only recognised on the third replay XD

aaaah Japanese pronunciations of english...

just brilliant

i would +fav that on dev

no.13

Smash Cadet
smash at xeno's place tuesday night sounds good. i think me and dj should be up for it.

DJ here:
Yeah sounds like a plan, except I need something to do for the afternoon hours of the day.
Any suggestions?
Yas know my phone number XD

Dedu

Smash Lord
Confirmed: Pat's coming at 6:30.
So lose your busyness and come join us at Unit 17, 32-40 Gibbens St. Newtown! (close to King's St)! Hope to see more people there!
Yup will be there. What time does it start tonight? I'll only be bringing my GC controller 2nite.

Tho I heard there may be a smash meet at pat's tonite. What's happened to that plan? Did it fall through?

Kulla - the ONLY Falcon Punch that owned the galaxy! They nerfed his Punch in smash!
DJ Cat - I got ur mob # already and thanks for letting me no last nite. See you 2nite!

xeno

Smash Ace
Smash meet yesterday was a success! Me and Pat played for almost 6 hours and we hardly noticed. Also had a few matches in Smash 64 and Perfect Dark, and we can have a few matches if anyone wants to.

Re: Dedu: Pat's working tonight.

Sanc and Keeno said they should be able to come, now No. 13 + Dj Cat, Stu, awesome!
6:45, my address is on above post (press the 17 button to ring the flat).
Home number is 02 9516 4690. If you get lost, hang around Newtown station and call at 6:45, lol.
Oh and it's right next to King's St, so if you get hungry you've got a hundred places etc.
I'm going to a store on King's St. the instant I get home @ 6:30, so if I don't answer at 6:45 don't panic, just chill for a few.

Dedu

Smash Lord
Dang you got a N64? I shoulda brought MK64, Star wars podracer and DKR! As well as Bomberman 64!

IMO Starwars Podracer is the best racing game ever. Everything just... flows.
I'd like to try some Smash 64 - haven't played that in aaaages!

Back on topic - I'll be there at about 6:45. Thanks for the contact dtls Xeno!
EDIT: Just looked at the maps for Gibbens St - its at Camperdown. Now I'm confused. Did you mean Gibbes st? Because that's the closest st I can find that closely matches the description of your location.

xeno

Smash Ace
I'll be there at about 6:45. Thanks for the contact dtls Xeno!
EDIT: Just looked at the maps for Gibbens St - its at Camperdown. Now I'm confused. Did you mean Gibbes st? Because that's the closest st I can find that closely matches the description of your location.
Gibbens St, Camperdown or Newtown. It's right next to Camperdown shops AND Newtown station.

Visit http://maps.google.com.au/
And use this string for your input: 32 gibbens st camperdown NSW 2050
It'll take you right to it. Near Parametta, King's St, Newtown Station.

Dedu

Smash Lord
Xeno - got it thanks mate. Just wanted to check I had the right info. It shows its at Camperdown on Googlemaps
>_> <_< >_> <_<
Now I know where you live and will knock at your door with an axe 2nite MUWAHAHAHAA!

All jokes aside. See y'all 2nite!

Kulla

Smash Journeyman
DJ, sucks that you got lost and couldn't make it to Pats! I was really looking forward to some games!

Dedu

Smash Lord
I need scissors! 61!
I'd like to know what that convo was about.

Xeno - thanks for hosting!

We could have a meet on the weekends - they tend to be not so rushed XD esp with us doing Uni exams/work/going out

Kulla

Smash Journeyman
I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-Kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!
Does that shed anymore light on the topic?

Top Bottom