• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sydney Smash Thread - Comrades Of Xeno -

CRUMBS

Smash Cadet
finally have brawl.

0516-8702-4427
friend code if anyones interested

oh ****, i cant come saturday. sounds like fun.

i am trying to see if i can make it to the tournie on sunday but nothings for certain yet

... i havnt even started SSE yet :/

xeno

Smash Ace
Yer, people I don't know are welcome :)
So far we have 3 tvs, one system (Stu)'s. Need moar response! Stu can Joe bring a cube/wii?
I've got NTCS Melee but that only kinda counts (Fox lol)

Dedu

Smash Lord
I hate to say this guys but I'm not bringing a TV - parents told me today they need the two cars >_>

But I will bring my two Wiis, Brawl, Smash and N64 with games.
Shaya - bring the tv.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I hate to say this guys but I'm not bringing a TV - parents told me today they need the two cars >_>

But I will bring my two Wiis, Brawl, Smash and N64 with games.
Shaya - bring the tv.
I don't have a car though, only feasable way to bring my tv is with a taxi unless someones willing to pick me up (from Mascot).

SS Ben

Smash Apprentice
What time are you expecting people to show up for the meet? Seems everyone else already knows from previous meets or something.

xeno

Smash Ace
Zaidou 9pm came around so I figured you weren't gonna make it.. hope we didn't outguess each other here :S. I'm at a computer cafe in Central atm..

Bjay

Smash Lord
Actually I was going to ask that.

Are you serious about the 9-10am thing? I barely go to sleep before 9-10am..... (exageration, but still).
Well personally I'm not sure what time I'm showing up, but it's just the general time. The earlier you show up the more Smash/stuff you can get in I guess. That's how I go!

But unfortunately I won't be able to stay for long...which reminds me.

Hold the phone!

The 2t

Smash Apprentice
See you all there tommorrow, should be great. And we need to start holding more Melee tourneys, the fact that Revo is Brawl only has me concerned.

Dedu

Smash Lord
1. When he gets sick of us, which is highly unlikely.
2. When his flatmates want to use the room and end up kicking us out which is somewhat likely to happen.
3. When we all get sick of the game after playing it for x number of hours which is likely to happen
4. When we all have to leave because we have to go home, get some sleep and wake up refreshed for REVO.

dewa mata a****a!

Bjay

Smash Lord
Thanks for hosting Xeno!

Sorry I had to leave early everyone ._. but I had fun as well.

at last I'm free. Yay for tomorrow as well!

lol Shaya sorry I had to leave when you arrived. :p

netch!

Smash Cadet
ditto shaya

ps i love wario

and marths side b has a little recovery in brawl, you just have to be at an upwards trajectory while you execute the move and you gain height (i tested it, heheh)

i really wanted marth to be good but looks like wario will be my main and marth my secondary

Zaidou

Smash Journeyman
zaidou If You're On The Boards Contact Xeno Or Myself Asap Please.
What Happen? You Get Signal.

EDIT: MAJOR ****INGLY ANNOYING COINCIDENCE. CAPOEIRA RELATED EVENT TOMMOROW, BIG CHEESE OF THE SCHOOL FLYING IN FROM BRAZIL, -1 WII/ BROARL AND -1 ZAIDOU = MASSIVE MESS UP IN PLANNING. REAL SORRY GUYS. NOT MUCH I CAN DO.

SS Ben

Smash Apprentice
Had heaps of fun at the meet today. Thanks for hosting Xeno, got a lot of good matches in. It was good seeing everyone else there too, nice matches and looking forward to playing you all again at the next meet/tournament.

Hope everyone has fun at Revo tommorrow. Promise I'll come to the next tournament; preferably one with Melee but with that said I'll still come to a Brawl one.

xeno

Smash Ace
Had heaps of fun at the meet today. Thanks for hosting Xeno, got a lot of good matches in. It was good seeing everyone else there too, nice matches and looking forward to playing you all again at the next meet/tournament.

Hope everyone has fun at Revo tommorrow. Promise I'll come to the next tournament; preferably one with Melee but with that said I'll still come to a Brawl one.
GGs everyone! See you at Revolution 2 tomorrow.

Bjay

Smash Lord
What Happen? You Get Signal.

EDIT: MAJOR ****INGLY ANNOYING COINCIDENCE. CAPOEIRA RELATED EVENT TOMMOROW, BIG CHEESE OF THE SCHOOL FLYING IN FROM BRAZIL, -1 WII/ BROARL AND -1 ZAIDOU = MASSIVE MESS UP IN PLANNING. REAL SORRY GUYS. NOT MUCH I CAN DO.
nothing it was in regards to last night.

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
ditto shaya

ps i love wario

and marths side b has a little recovery in brawl, you just have to be at an upwards trajectory while you execute the move and you gain height (i tested it, heheh)

i really wanted marth to be good but looks like wario will be my main and marth my secondary
marth >>>>> wario

Sanc

Smash Cadet
I just got my wii and brawl! Someone add my friend code and lets play!

p.s. 4425-2978-7924

CRUMBS

Smash Cadet
aww man, i am so sad that i missed the tourney. :(

did Kulla win? (ill check the tourney thread so you dont need to answer)

Hey Sanc i added you. my brawl fc is on the left hand side if you'd return the favor :)

Sigh....online is still laggy but its playable

forky

Smash Apprentice
It was a great day, serious credit to Kulla & Jaz for their efforts. We had 4 tvs and 26 entrants, and we ran to the minute on time (by the end of the day) despite being 15 minutes late to start, which means we caught that up.

Just an awesome day.

Top Bottom