• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Swiftbass & MattDotZeb Present Hall of Gaming 6; RIGHT NOW. RESULTS THREAD UP

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Damn, mad posts already.
Get hyped guys. This tournament is gonna be crazy. Can't wait to see how the amateur bracket stacks up to MMs

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Me and Hailey will probably be coming to this.

If I have money from work I'll be taking money matches from peeps :D.

dudutsai

Smash Lord
A NE tournament with JPEG, Nintendude, and NH's hidden beasts coming..........

I'm gonna see if I can come to this.

dudutsai

Smash Lord
If I go, I need a ride to somewhere near NYC/Long Island after the tournament. Is anyone from that area coming and willing to share a ride if I pay some for gas?

Egg$

Smash Cadet
loooool, obliterate my soul? everyone here knows i'll **** your boy just as the warmup
nando's free, if it ain't $mike it's done

seriously, if he comes up and plays on my turf, i'll make that kid into breakfast like eggs
Did somebody say EGGS or EGG$? Dont worry ill be there haha, sorry i had to do it. Its not too often someone says eggs in this thread im sure. Count me in Matt.

HOG

Smash Cadet
We may be on TV. News8 will be here covering a BMX Show at the parking lot the same day!

QPAC

Smash Rookie
I'm gonna try to go to this. Been away from Smash for way too long.

If anyone still needs a teammate the day of the tourney, I'll probably be able to fill in, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom