• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Swiftbass & MattDotZeb Present Hall of Gaming 6; RIGHT NOW. RESULTS THREAD UP

Status
Not open for further replies.

crush

Smash Master
I am slox's daughter's mother who convinced slox's daughter to let slox sell her while simultaneously making her a sammich in the kitchen. HYPE!

D1

Banned via Administration
Oh damn I didn't notice you were hosting as well on the 9th, I already posted a tourney for tristate on that date : (.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Oh damn I didn't notice you were hosting as well on the 9th, I already posted a tourney for tristate on that date : (.
>__________<
The only reason I spoke to the venue to do the 9th was so Tri-State could come since No Johns is the 2nd.
=/

The Irish Mafia

D1, we announced the part 2 shenanigans to get tristate attendance that was getting waylaid by No Johns. Would you mind terribly rescheduling? We seriously need the attendance, and this is the 3rd time a tristate tournament has been scheduled over HoG, even though we announced in advance >.>

Diesel

Smash Journeyman

If I didn't know any better, I'd say that Tristate is purposely hosting their tournaments on our dates as a sleight against and to alienate New England/Mattdotzeb. Kinda lame if you ask me.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
If I didn't know any better, I'd say that Tristate is purposely hosting their tournaments on our dates as a sleight against and to alienate New England/Mattdotzeb. Kinda lame if you ask me.
The first time it happened, yes.

However, No Johns on July 2nd occurred because of a miscommunication between Swift and myself. I had told Alu in May I was doing No Johns on the 2nd - however Swift more recently told him we were doing the 9th. So he, of course, listened to the most up-to-date word and went ahead for the 2nd as to NOT coincide with the 9th. I can't put him at fault for that.

I really don't think D1 (Or Alex Strife) have an ill will towards NE. In the thread for that tournament it says they tried to not coincide with any other events so they must've missed this thread. Besides, I can't be mad at D1. I'd feel like a horrible person.

If anything we'll cancel the 9th and push it back to a later date.. I'll talk to Swift about it.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
wtf crush. stop using crack.

Anyway, HoG july 9th is cancelled due to getting ****ed by tristate + connecticon. There will be another HoG (and Mass Madness) in August.

I'm putting this out there now -- I start college in the fall. I'm going to need someone to start stepping up and running tournaments. I'm putting a lot of my focus towards succeeding in school. I don't know if I can feasibly continue to run two series. That said, if you're interested in learning how to run a tournament and can continue running them if I step down in the fall let me know either in person, on swf, or on facebook.

crush

Smash Master
wtf crush. stop using crack.

Anyway, HoG july 9th is cancelled due to getting ****ed by tristate + connecticon. There will be another HoG (and Mass Madness) in August.

I'm putting this out there now -- I start college in the fall. I'm going to need someone to start stepping up and running tournaments. I'm putting a lot of my focus towards succeeding in school. I don't know if I can feasibly continue to run two series. That said, if you're interested in learning how to run a tournament and can continue running them if I step down in the fall let me know either in person, on swf, or on facebook.
whats crack?????????

AND

(im gonna double post but i have something thats actually important to say this time)

crush

Smash Master
im trying to get this guy i know in medford to run melee tournaments at his shop,(he'd do one each week) and he will but he'd need to get a good attendance each week or else he wouldnt run them. that would mean like at least 10+ people. if he can he'll start running them at his other stores in salem MA and nashua

crush

Smash Master
urrently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (2 members and 0 guests)
crush, th0rn

cool its th0rn
or billy <- pro terminology

sorry for the triple post guise

Mr.Lemon

Smash Journeyman
im trying to get this guy i know in medford to run melee tournaments at his shop,(he'd do one each week) and he will but he'd need to get a good attendance each week or else he wouldnt run them. that would mean like at least 10+ people. if he can he'll start running them at his other stores in salem MA and nashua
Really?!?!? I'm interested in this, I live right up the street in Stoneham and have been trying to find melee players in my area. So yea I'll definitely come to this if it starts up!

crush

Smash Master
Really?!?!? I'm interested in this, I live right up the street in Stoneham and have been trying to find melee players in my area. So yea I'll definitely come to this if it starts up!
bring your friends

bring your kids, bring your wife, and bring your husband, cuz melee tournaments are out there

S l o X

Smash Champion
Use the Genesis ruleset in prep for those going to Genesis? I know a few of you guys are going. (MAF, Papa MAF, Matt)

Plus, it'd be a nice change from Pound 4 ruleset, lulz.

crush

Smash Master
ganon/bowser/i think luigi
idk my dad could probably beat your dad in smash bros
my dad only played one match and that was on great bay his samus vs my link very high pokeballs bob ombs starmen hammers bats motion sensor bombs and a few other items i dont remember anything else other than that we had 7 lives and i owned him (it was 2005 i was 7 at the time thats why dont remember much)

The Irish Mafia

alright, figuring out a ride
GET HYPE
MAFIA VS JPEG? GONNA SHOW VEGAS HOW A REAL FALCON GETS IT DONE BIIIIITCH
WILL SWIFT BE AT HIS OWN TOURNAMENT THIS TIME? WILL HE BE ABLE TO COPE WITH THE BEAST OF NEW ENGLAND, BILLY? OR WILL HE COWER IN NEW YORK AGAIN?
PREDICTING MATTDOTZEB FOR WINNING AMATUERS, KID'S BEEN PUTTING IN WORK, I FEEL LIKE HE CAN DO IT THIS TIME AROUND
CRUSHES' DAD VS MAFIA'S DAD? MONEYMATCH?

OOOOH I'M HYPE ALREADY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom