• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Swiftbass & MattDotZeb Present Hall of Gaming 6; RIGHT NOW. RESULTS THREAD UP

Status
Not open for further replies.

S l o X

Smash Champion
I knew you were gay MAF. Leaf / Grass is the worst type to start, OF ALL TIME.

someone buy my itouch for mega cheap so i can go to this. thanks.

HOG

Smash Cadet
Tomorrow Big BMX show at the Parking Lot. Please park on the back of the store. Any Question Call me at 203-675-7600

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Dang, so I actually do have the afternoon free tomorrow, but there's no way I'd be able to get to the venue in time (too far away), so I'm gonna have to go to No Johns instead.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Well to be fair, if there wasn't a No Johns I just wouldn't go to any tournaments tomorrow. It just turns out I can get there in time for singles since it's like 15 minutes away and they are always running really late.

S l o X

Smash Champion
okay, definitely going with zebra tomorrow.

looking to have fun tomorrow so matt, show or die. you too james.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Same here, although I'm ****ing exhausted right now.
Been up for 19 hours so far. A good 8 hours spent destroying Mafia in Melee ;) <-- the call out

crush

Smash Master
4 extra hours of sleep>not entering teams

i have to wake up at 6 to ride there even though people will be late and not arrive until 12 like last time. but i will bring wii + hacked melee so i can play with whoever 3 people whos coming in my dads car. please play friendlies with me my marth your fox any stage of your choice that isn't icicle mountain big blue or hyrule temple and friends

hyrule temple and friends = hyrule temple, great bay, kongo jungle, kongo jungle 64, jungle japes

th0rn

Smash Lord
Solar was supposed to pick us up at eight and is nowhere to be found.

so we prolly won't be going... =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom