• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWFL and SEFL vids

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Hey, I put up the wrong Falco ditto I just noticed. Should I put up another FD Falco ditto and keep both? Or should I just keep one on there?

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lol, thanks Exarch :chuckle:. I'll put up both :).

I'ma start working on the second FD fight now :).

Nite

Smash Champion
Shiz- You're the TAN falco! lol. You confused me the first time because you said that Chops is the Blue falco and you are the White falco. When the color of Chops's falco is blue with a white jacket.

I hope they keep Orlando on the 2007 circuit. That or ATL, so we can play again.

Edit- Wants to play Exarch again too. =)

TSUYA

Smash Cadet
It Hears Shiz Look In Youtube In Where You Put All Your Videos And Sides A Video That I Made Of The Best Falcos Of Mexico Eua And Japan Video Llama The Best Clear Falcos The Name Of The Video This In Spanish I Hope That You Like And So That You See That In Mexico And The Border Of Texas In New Laredo We Have To A Falco That You Are Best Of That Border Their Name Is Adad I Hope Likes His Stands For Casks And The Video Which I Did Has If You Want To Put Some Commentary Ok I See You Man

HylianLord

Smash Ace
mmm shiz just wondering, do you JC shine with Y -> B or do you use the control stick? for some reason, i can't JC shine with falco by sliding my thumb from Y -> B like i can with fox. when i try it with falco i just end up shining and not jumping canceling (i just shine and pause). is it cause i'm doing it too fast / messing up with the timing? i can also JC shine with the control stick but i can't do any more than 2. also i can't use that on ppl cause when i hit them with shine i the stun always messes up my timing T_T

anyways nice dittos ^^. always fun to watch u play XD

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
I watched the first falco ditto having never heard of ShizWizzle or LambChops, but now I know your names quite well! err wait, shizwhatshizzle?

Best falco I've seen since Bombsoldier. You have my respect and congratulations for reaching such a high level of play with falco. Now throw up more vids for me to study! :D

Nite

Smash Champion
Aaahaha, Shizwizzle, shizwhatshizzle. lol

Shiz- Good choice of music. Daft Punk ftw. =)

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Thanks guys, dang I have to go to school right now. But the way I do jump canceled shines is with Y sliding it to B. But your most likely doing it too fast, so just slow down you guys pace.

Thanks for the comments guys :). I have more vids on the way :).

MasterGary

Smash Ace
Thanks guys, dang I have to go to school right now. But the way I do jump canceled shines is with Y sliding it to B. But your most likely doing it too fast, so just slow down you guys pace.

Thanks for the comments guys :). I have more vids on the way :).
how do u slide from y? doesint b get in the way? i actually used to try to press b-> y->b-> y. i guess i wus doing it rong

takieddine

Smash Master
doubleshines are done while holding down on the stick, and alternating between b and y, making sure you press b right after the jump frames are done, which for falco are 3 i beleive.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Yeah, takieddine is right. I'm pretty sure falcos frames are about 3-4, and yeah, you have to slide your fingers from Y to b and keep doing that.

Edit: TSUYA, whats the name of your video?

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lol, I use X and R to wavedash out of my shine. I wavedash different ways. I wavedash out of my shield with the control stick. But to do the normal wavedashing for everything else, I use X and R.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Yeah, most likely thats the problem. Anyone know what TSUYA said was the video?

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
TSUYA, said that he made a combo video, its the first post on Page 4, he said I was in it, but I can't tell what he said was the name of the combo video :urg:.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lol, thanks. I wish I played as Smart as P.C., I think I'm getting there though.... (eventually) lol.

Edit: Adding a new falco ditto now, another FD one.

Bigmac

Smash Cadet
Oh, cool video. This is DaShizWiz on my friends account. Thanks for putting me in the video :). I'm currently working on something right now :chuckle:.

TSUYA

Smash Cadet
oh thanks friend they hope there and liked again thanks for your commentary

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
Nice matches Shiz. I was hangin with Nite and he showed me the vids. TOO CRAZY MAN!!!! I remember watching you and Nite play at FC6. When I watched these vids, I was like..."That aint the same guy!!!" HAHAHA Makes me wanna work on my falco. ^_____^

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lol, yeah. I've gotten much better since FC3, and now I've gotten better since these vids :). I'm gonna be going to a tournament soon. So if I make it to the Finals I'll get those vids recorded.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Thanks MasterGary and Fletch.

Gary, I usually place Top 2 at tournaments or top 3. Its usually me and my brother fighting in the Finals, but I just let him win. Because I have enough money from tournaments, and he's won like... 2 so I'll just let him have 1st place when I'm guranteed second. But at the tournament I'm going to there are some pretty hard people there. So it depends. Even though I have played these people in the last tournament I went to. They were difficult to beat. So we'll see what happens lol. For some reason in tournament matches I get nervous even though I know I can beat the person for some reason. So I try to calm my self down, so I can do better.

Syk0

Smash Journeyman
**** shiz you make falco look like a ninjitsu bird. good **** :laugh:

Top Bottom