• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWFL and SEFL vids

Syk0

Smash Journeyman
**** that video was off the charts man. good **** man keep it up.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lol thanks guys, these vids are so old lol. I just won a tournament sunday, and I'm gonna be putting up all the matches that were recorded, be sure to check them out. They're good.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Yeah, I'm gonna make a seperate match thread. But not sure if I have hte vids of your peach.

Master WGS

Smash Lord
You guys are lookin' as good as ever. Hopefully when I'm in the neighborhood again (summer), I'll get my chance to try you guys again.

Great vids.

MasterGary

Smash Ace
i hate the fact that ill probably never be able to become realy serious in ssbm because i dont live in da states. the only person that cud b considerd good that came to my island is hdl. thats it. unless i move to the states i probly wont be able to get realy serious.

Top Bottom