• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWF Low-Tier Tourney: Mario

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
heheh

Wifi must be serious business.

Edit:
Hardgainer>Ajax Not saying ajax isn't good but Hardgainer is better.

JUDGE

Smash Lord
lol never thought we need that long to chose the 5 best wifi marios of us^^
btw when will this tourney starts??

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
so i heard wifi is srs bsns guise.. i mean hippie dun even take wifi serious enough that, hes ****** the ladder so hard with 21-3 1700~ score omgg guise.. aib ladder performance should always be taken into account for a wifi tourney lololol

anyways i dont think we'll get this done are we?

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Hippie went all Marth and Luigi.

I guarantee it.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
According to BigB, he sold his Wii for some drugs and money >.>
LMFAO :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Wtf BigB? rofl

Edit: I used mostly Mario on ladder. Highest rating thing I've gotten is like...1600-1700. Fun for ****s n giggles, but I think for a tourney like this, it should hold some weight. Btw, can we just friggin pick? I don't think we really even care much anymore. Choose the 5 and lets get on with it.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
All right, deadline for the roster is September 1st. You guys just send me a PM with the names (ranked in order, preferably. You can even go to past 5 if you want). Just pick one person here to send it to me so I don't get 4 repeated lists. If you have any problems with the roster and cry foul, I'll read through the entire thread and see if it's valid.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
No, but if other boards have less than 4 entrants then I'll start replacing them with other characters. I don't expect to do this at all, but it would be helpful just in case.

Hardgainer08

Smash Apprentice
The above poster is Viviff, the Mario Champion on gfaqs. I've fought him many times and his Mario excels at mindgames. He has done AIB ladder before, but he hasn't been too active on there or here.

He's wc and has many mains, used to be a Wolf main but I think I saw him mention going Snake now. At least for the high competitive level. He is skilled, he can be pretty big on the ego thing. But his Mario is excellent, I won't deny that. Never saw him fight other low tiers so I have no idea about how he does. I imagine he'd do well.

JUDGE

Smash Lord
hmm...one more excellent mario lol^^
i think the world just have good marios hahahaha x'DD

JUDGE

Smash Lord
lol if i would participate, everyone would loose (include myself) because of the terrible lag that happens when someone in the usa fight me lol

TheCubeStud

Smash Apprentice
I do plays a lot of characters, but overall I play Mario better than I play anyone else. But the other characters I excel with are also low-tier: Bowser, PT, Falcon, Ganon. And for the love of God let me clarify that it's the Online board at GFAQs, not that internet abortion General board.

Willing to play anyone to prove my worth (haven't had to do that in a LONG time).

BTW, quick question while I'm actually on this board, clouderz found me on a random chat somehow one time and started going off on me about how his Mario would destroy me etc. etc. Is he actually any good with Mario?

Hardgainer08

Smash Apprentice
Clouderz? He's lately just been doing trolling. Haven't seen him actually play in ages. Last time we played I beat him it was 2 stock stuff...but that was awhile ago....he used some Luigi too. Same result. Just ignore him...he's gotten way overboard on the trolling.

shizzlee

Smash Apprentice
I read this whole thread lol. You guys decided on the five yet? I don't know if I'm good enough to join. I'm decent but not that good D: How will you guys decide anyway? This thread is full of confusion.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
We only have two that are confirmed for sure, and that's BO and Vato. The next few that have gotten a lot of nominations? Flame, Hardgainer.

I seriously say we just let BO decide on the other 3, he's like the godfather of our little Mushroom Kingdom Mafia.

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
I beat Vato offline the other day... but you know, Wifi > Offline.

I went 1-2 vs. Vice Grip a while back in a close ladder match when he was still ranked if you guys want wifi results >.>

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Are you volunteering? Because you never gave a surefire 'I wanna be in this.'

Top Bottom