• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWF Low-Tier Tourney: Captain Falcon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
Yes, the lack of grammar and common sense around here was the main reason I stayed away. I just trashed my old account and made this one awhile back under my main alias. I do tend to get more active on these boards however. It never occurred to me how much they needed discipline and advice. But hey, it's improved quite a bit since the last time I made my way around here.

Only a handful of people (especially on the Falcon boards) make any sense whatsoever though. It's kinda sad really. The Falcon boards are so neglected.

40% Dedicated (yet confused, and slowly learning).
30% Flamers.
25% Skilled Players.
5% Professionals.

Ah well, at least the amount of flaming went down.

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
Ussually thats me.

But I tend to scare people away.

I have fun where its allowed. But I'm serious about this tourney. Again, good luck.

And anyone who tries to bring discipline here will most likely get shut out. So...

Join the party. Welcome to CLUB FALCON!

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
I bring discipline. Also, this thread isn't a social thread. Since you guys sent the list in it technically should be closed. Any slip ups and it will be :)

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
*slips up*

You bring nothing virg.

I bring sugar and spice. And everything nice.

Player-3

Smash Hero
virg when is this

if its within a week i may be able to borrow my friends wii for a few weeks

Player-3

Smash Hero
aw willz
]:

lol those gmaes were so fun

<3
your good with falcon but your still pretty predictable but its falcon so theres not much you can do to mix it up lol

ggsss i hope i dont play like i was during those matches in the tourny (no offense but that wasnt my best >_<)
really fun i lieked dem alawtt

Punisher93

Smash Cadet
Your tilt game was awsome !!!
but You shouldn't use the second jump every time after a hit, it's really easy to get a free knee in this moment^^
And if i'm offstage, you could use the stage drop knee

I hope you play in the low tier tourny, you're defenitly a good falcon.
YESZ!

Punisher93

Smash Cadet
Yeah man, that was like sheiks ftilt **** o.O
lol, and use some more first hit nair "combos", they are awsome

Player-3

Smash Hero
i was playing horribly at the begginning because i had been playing doubles with my friend on aib ladder and scine we only had one gc controller i was using a wiimote
lawl

snake is too good ftilt is all u need, easy to do with wiimote

your falcons betturrrr
<333333

had to go cuz i had to go home to eat dinner (about to do so) and then im gonna go back up so i can play ACE cuz hes a meany butt and keeps calling me names
]::::

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
i was playing horribly at the begginning because i had been playing doubles with my friend on aib ladder and scine we only had one gc controller i was using a wiimote
lawl

snake is too good ftilt is all u need, easy to do with wiimote

your falcons betturrrr
<333333

had to go cuz i had to go home to eat dinner (about to do so) and then im gonna go back up so i can play ACE cuz hes a meany butt and keeps calling me names
]::::
ty BUT NO JOHNS NOOB. GET *****!

We're taking over this place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom