• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress SWF Community Voted Tier List - 3.0 COMPLETE

Beach

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CallMeBeach
+:4feroy:
+:4falco:
+:4ryu:
Post 1.08 patch these characters seem to be pretty strong and or in Falco's case, just better than they were before
-:4peach:
-:4rob:
Haven't seen enough successful use at all other than a few cherry pick matches.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
+:4palutena:
+:4charizard:
-:4diddy:
-:4villager:
-:4falcon:

Shame I can't vote for the same character, otherwise the list of mine would change.

kylexv

Smash Master
+:4falco:
+:4ryu:
These two (especially Falco) are strong in the current patch.
-:4lucas:
It's just me, but I feel that Lucas is inferior to Ness.

Scamper52596

Smash Lord
Premium
Don't worry about Diddy Kong's down votes, guys. He'll bounce back next time we rate because he's obviously not a bottom 25 character despite his nerfs. Just wait it out.

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
1::4luigi::4pikachu::rosalina::4feroy::4ryu::4sheik:

2::4falco::4myfriends::4lucas::4ness::4jigglypuff::4fox::4link::4mario::4metaknight::4rob::4villager::4yoshi::4zelda::4zss:

3: :4bowser::4bowserjr::4falcon::4charizard::4darkpit::4dedede::4dk::4drmario::4duckhunt::4ganondorf::4gaw::4greninja::4kirby::4littlemac::4lucario::4lucina::4marth::4megaman::4mewtwo::4miibrawl::4miigun::4miisword::4olimar::4palutena::4pacman::4peach::4pit::4robinf::4samus::4shulk::4sonic::4tlink::4wario::4wiifit:

4::4diddy:
:4diddy:+ 1 Seriously?! I am so disappointed right now.
:4sheik: + 1 Same tier as :4feroy:, yeah right.
:4ryu: - 1 I didn't want to have to vote on the DLC characters before we knew them well enough, but you guys are already over-hyping them to the extreme, so what choice do I have?
:4myfriends: - 1 Your a bit too high up my friend.
:4feroy: -1 What's with the massive overrating here? How on earth is he on the same tier as :4sheik:?

Last edited:

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion

2::4falco::4myfriends::4lucas::4ness::4jigglypuff::4fox::4link::4mario::4metaknight::4rob::4villager::4yoshi::4zelda::4zss:

3: :4bowser::4bowserjr::4falcon::4charizard::4darkpit::4dedede::4dk::4drmario::4duckhunt::4ganondorf::4gaw::4greninja::4kirby::4littlemac::4lucario::4lucina::4marth::4megaman::4mewtwo::4miibrawl::4miigun::4miisword::4olimar::4palutena::4pacman::4peach::4pit::4robinf::4samus::4shulk::4sonic::4tlink::4wario::4wiifit:

:4sheik: + 1 Lower than :4feroy:, yeah right.
:4ryu: - 1 I didn't want to have to vote on the DLC characters before we knew them well enough, but you guys are already over-hyping them to the extreme, so what choice do I have?
:4feroy: -1 What's with the massive overrating here? How on earth is he better than :4sheik:?
The tiers are ties, so he put them in actual order. Roy and Ryu are tied with Sheik

Totally agree with the overhyping though

Mega-Xander

Smash Rookie
NNID
avsimone13
:4mario: +1
:4megaman:+1
:4feroy:+1
:4ryu:-1 (a little underwhelming and relatively hard to use. will probably go up in the tier list as time goes on)
:4robinm:-1 (despite the fact that I love this character... I'm sorry Robin!)

Sir Tundra

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Righteous
3DS FC
2938-7133-5824

:4sheik: + 1 Same tier as :4feroy:, yeah right.
:4feroy: -1 What's with the massive overrating here? How on earth is he on the same tier as :4sheik:?

Yeah man :4sheik: isn't deserving of being a top tier like :4feroy: is.

That being said though I think Roy is Really good and I still stand strong for him with my vote. But Roy being S tier is a bit too much.

Doruge

Smash Journeyman
Mii Swordfighter recieved 4 upvotes and 1 downvote, and went absolutely nowhere. Meanwhile Zelda recieved 3 upvotes and 1 downvote, and moved up.

List confirmed rigged, again. Can we please have someone competent run this thread?

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
:4diddy:+1: The fact that someone already downvoted Diddy this voting period despite him already hitting rock bottom is just... ugh...
:4shulk:+1: Still really strong for reasons I mentioned in my last post, yet still even ZeRo sleeps on his insane strength...
:4kirby:+1: Definitely the most underrated character in the game right now. Sure, he has some trouble approaching and dies pretty early, but he has a lot of strengths and combo ability to make up for it.
:4falco:-1: Is he really that good after the patch? His *ahem* air game is a lot better now, but it hardly warrants him sharing a tier with ZSS, Mario, Fox, and a bunch of other really solid characters. Somehow, I have a feeling it's mostly patch hype...
:4myfriends:-1: See above.

Last edited:

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Mii Swordfighter recieved 4 upvotes and 1 downvote, and went absolutely nowhere. Meanwhile Zelda recieved 3 upvotes and 1 downvote, and moved up.

List confirmed rigged, again. Can we please have someone competent run this thread?
I doubt @ Browny Browny intentionally rigged it, and I don't see any reason to doubt his/her competentence, it seems like a easy mistake to make. Although, yes, the placements for Mii Swordfighter and Zelda should be changed if this is true.

Doruge

Smash Journeyman
I doubt @ Browny Browny intentionally rigged it, and I don't see any reason to doubt his/her competentence, it seems like a easy mistake to make. Although, yes, the placements for Mii Swordfighter and Zelda should be changed if this is true.
This isn't the first time this happened though, it's also happened with mii gunner, and I'm really starting to think that Browny is intentionally keeping some characters down, or is just really bad at actually counting votes. Either way this thread deserves to be locked as it's no better than a personal tier list.

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
This isn't the first time this happened though, it's also happened with mii gunner, and I'm really starting to think that Browny is intentionally keeping some characters down, or is just really bad at actually counting votes. Either way this thread deserves to be locked as it's no better than a personal tier list.
Im pretty sure this would be closed alteady if this needed to be closed

Top Bottom