• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress SWF Community Voted Tier List - 3.0 COMPLETE

Runic_SSB

Smash Ace
NNID
Runic_SSB
Shulk in the top 1/3rd? What. I guess I need to watch more tourney matches soon, because this doesn't reflect what I know at all and I've been taking this game so casually so far I haven't bothered to look at results.
I think people are voting Shulk up based on how much potential they think he has and not off of current results.

ChronoPenguin

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4253-4494-4458
I think people are voting Shulk up based on how much potential they think he has and not off of current results.
If you're going off past results Shulk was doing well with Trela on 3ds, and doing decently on Wii U.
If your going off of recent? Ally took the Apex qualifier with Mario and Shulk, finishing off the grand finals with Shulk. That was what last weekened? Rather current he was also used again in 25th place if I recall.
Ally apparently doesn't like Shulk at the moment but pulled him out when Will was performing well against his Mario and Shulk came through both times. That was one of the biggest tournaments in North America.
Or if you went by the invitational Shulk performed in top 8. So he's got performances ranging from 1st and lower.
And he's in the top 15 (rank 13 in this list).
If we went just on tournament lists Shulk would still be in the top half of the roster regardless of your criticism. A lot of characters would be lower on the list and a lot of characters by the bottom would move up.
However you don't have to go simply by tournament results but if we are then Shulk in the top 3rd shouldn't be surprising.

Last edited:

Coruscare

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3754-8620-2018
+1 Diddy Kong
+1 Sheik
+1 Falco
+1 Ganondorf
+1 Rosalina

Browny

Smash Hater
robin, zelda +1
wft -1

Update done !

What a bizarre ending list with little mac all on his own
G&W and Villager saw a massive boost, normally very quiet characters while Jigglypuff has sneaked into high tier...

Last edited:

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
I feel Ness' recovery is too exploitable AGAINST Ness for him to be SO high...but that's just me
I DO wanna see Swordfighter be a bit higher though, sooo

Mii Swordfighter +1
Villager + 1
Marth +1 (he really isnt as bad as people think, I use him fine. Also tippered smash killing at 80-90% is sickening)

Last edited:

Eisen

Smash Ace
NNID
AndroidPolaris
:4lucina:+1
:4falco:+1
:4megaman:+1

Been playing around with Lucina a little lately, and she seems better than where she is. Same goes for Falco.

Jonney

Smash Cadet
NNID
hawkeye721
3DS FC
4253-3982-7075
+1 Jigglypuff
+1 Kirby
-1 Ness
-1 Pit

Last edited:
Top Bottom