• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress SWF Community Voted Tier List - 3.0 COMPLETE

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
:4charizard: can't be that bad, buuuuuut...+:4palutena:cause she's the bae

5::4palutena::4duckhunt::4littlemac::4falco::4bowserjr::4shulk:
6::4charizard::4ganondorf::4dedede:
7::4zelda::4jigglypuff:

jespoke

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jespoke
The bias has a point though, since phase 1 does need to have extra weight put on it. I want people to be influenced by the first round of voting. Of course they can vote any way they want, but what happened in phase 1 should affect peoples decision and they can ignore it if they want.
I was actually reffering to the numbers on the tiers making people aim to spit everything in exactly 7 tiers.

D

Deleted member

I legit am curious as to what makes people think Palutena is the worst character in the game.

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
5: :4duckhunt::4charizard:
6::4bowserjr::4littlemac::4shulk::4palutena::4feroy::4falco:
7::4dedede::4zelda::4ganondorf::4jigglypuff:

+1 :4duckhunt:

I'd really like to upvote Charizard. Both him and DH are criminally underrated IMO, but DH is a little better.

D

Deleted member 269706

6: :4falco::4littlemac::4bowserjr::4feroy::4charizard::4duckhunt::4shulk:
7::4palutena::4dedede::4ganondorf::4zelda::4jigglypuff:

+ :4falco: - Widely unexplored character from my experience.

Last edited by a moderator:

Frihetsanka

Smash Champion
I legit am curious as to what makes people think Palutena is the worst character in the game.
My guess would be that people look at her tilts and smash attacks and see the massive amount of ending lag, and thus people's first impression of her tend to be very poor. I think she might deserve to be tier 4, and she should at the very least be high tier 5, thanks to her great aerial game and good follow up from down-throw.

Frihetsanka

Smash Champion
Browny Browny If the up votes end up in a tie, what happens? Do both characters go up or do no characters go up?
Further to this, people can vote ONE character to move up into tier 4. The character(s) with a clear advantage over the others in this vote will move up. In the next round when voting on tier 4, characters can be sent back down as well.
So more than one character can move up. Right now it seems fairly likely that both Duck Hunt Duo and Shulk will move up.

Browny

Smash Hater
If for example the +1 votes end up like this

:4duckhunt:+10
:4shulk:+10

Everyone else 0 to +4 then they would both go up. There has to be a big gap between whoever is going up, and the rest.

If the votes were like

:4duckhunt:+10
:4shulk:+6
Everyone else 0 to +3 then only DHD will go up.

Rhinomaster22

Smash Cadet
NNID
Rhinomaster22
5.:4duckhunt::4falco: :4littlemac:
6::4shulk::4feroy::4palutena::4bowserjr:
7::4dedede::4charizard::4ganondorf::4zelda::4jigglypuff:
+ :4duckhunt: Yusan just got 5th at KVO x TSB 2016 (Japanese major taking out Ken one of the best sonic mains) which is a honorable mention.

Bigbomb2

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Bigbomb2
5. :4charizard::4shulk::4bowserjr::4falco::4duckhunt::4littlemac:
6. :4palutena::4dedede::4zelda::4ganondorf::4feroy::4jigglypuff:
+:4charizard: I feel he is surprisingly more dangerous than people give him credit for. Then again any character is but still

jespoke

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jespoke
What is going to happen to all the votes of people that forget one of the characters like AlphaSSB AlphaSSB ?
Just insert them as nr 7?

D

Deleted member

I'm glad that people are finally starting not to sleep on Duck Hunt anymore. The character is pretty decent and performs exceptionally well despite all the odds against him. His wins can't be chalked up to MU inexperience especially since Doggy mains like Yusan and Brood have been putting in work with the character for nearly a year.

_Jack_

Smash Cadet
5::4shulk::4charizard::4falco::4bowserjr::4duckhunt::4dedede::4littlemac::4feroy::4ganondorf::4jigglypuff::4palutena::4zelda:

:4shulk: +1

I decided to combine all three tiers into one tier for my vote. In my opinion, all of these characters are on the same level as one another (except Shulk, which is why I voted him up). Even if some are better than others, the differences in viability aren't great enough to create 3 separate tiers for these characters.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I'm glad that people are finally starting not to sleep on Duck Hunt anymore. The character is pretty decent and performs exceptionally well despite all the odds against him. His wins can't be chalked up to MU inexperience especially since Doggy mains like Yusan and Brood have been putting in work with the character for nearly a year.
Unless I'm mistaking you for somebody else, didn't you used to talk **** about Duck Hunt?

D

Deleted member

Unless I'm mistaking you for somebody else, didn't you used to talk **** about Duck Hunt?
nah, i talked **** about :4jigglypuff:, :4feroy: and :4kirby:.

i did think duck hunt was p bad for a while tho, then my opinion changed overtime

Bowserboy3

Asking mum how to talk to a lady
NNID
Bowserboy3
How do I delete a message? I didn't mean to post this. (This message not my Mii votes)
What I tend to do if I post something by mistake, or double post by mistake, is start by clearing the post out (perhaps replace it with a generic "deleted" or "accidental double post"). Then, report the post. This way, the mods will be notified by the post you need deleting. You can leave a message when you report something, so put something like "double post by mistake, sorry", and the mods are usually cool and delete it very quickly. If you do it like this in a quick manner, you shouldn't get any infraction points for double posting, because the mods will see that it was genuinely a mistake and you are trying to put it right.

I remember asking this question way back when, and somebody told me this. It's very helpful.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
nah, i talked **** about :4jigglypuff:, :4feroy: and :4kirby:.

i did think duck hunt was p bad for a while tho, then my opinion changed overtime
My dude @Feelicks used to talk **** about Lucas (though it's not very hard to see why--the character is the very definition of jank)

now i can't stop fangirling over him
Huh...I could've sworn you hated DH

Bowserboy3

Asking mum how to talk to a lady
NNID
Bowserboy3
I know it's not been too long since the list updated (what, it's 4 days now), but any idea when you'll be planning on updating again Browny Browny ?

Top Bottom