• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress SWF Community Voted Tier List - 3.0 COMPLETE

Bowserboy3

Asking mum how to talk to a lady
NNID
Bowserboy3
I might be a little picky, but I don't think she's second best in the game currently. Some of the nerfs have gotten rid of some of her niche things, and made her somewhat bad at the late game when it comes to closing out stocks. I don't know, I may change it however as I still believe that she's in the top 5 area.
Oh right, that's cool.

But remember, if you think she's in the top 5 area, don't down vote her, because then she will be out of the top 5 area. The placements in the tiers mean nothing yet. When we get around to the 2nd voting phase, where we worry about individual placements of tiers, then we can place characters individually. For now though, ZSS is in the right tier.

Hope that maybe helped in case you didn't know how the voting worked already :p

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
1::rosalina::4zss::4diddy::4bayonetta::4ryu:
2::4sheik::4cloud::4mario::4fox::4ness::4villager::4mewtwo::4metaknight:
3::4sonic::4pikachu::4greninja::4falcon::4corrin::4tlink:(:4darkpit::4pit:):4myfriends::4rob::4dk::4yoshi::4pacman:
4::4lucario::4luigi::4miibrawl::4lucas::4robinf::4peach::4olimar::4megaman::4marth::4wario::4lucina::4wiifit::4link:
5::4kirby::4samus::4falco::4feroy::4drmario::4bowserjr::4shulk::4bowser::4gaw::4miigun::4miisword::4littlemac::4charizard:
6::4palutena::4duckhunt::4dedede:
7::4ganondorf::4zelda::4jigglypuff:
  • Link above Kirby, Samus, Falco, Dr. Mario, Bowser Jr, Shulk, Duck Hunt, Bowser, Game & Watch, Mii Gunner, Mii Swordfighter, Palutena, and Charizard
  • Kirby below Lucas, Marcina, Link, etc and being in 40th
  • Mr. Game & Watch below Bowser, Shulk, Falco, Bowser Jr., Samus, Dr. Mario, and ROY
  • Lucas and Robin being above WFT, Peach, Olimar, Mega Man, Wario, and Marcina
  • ROY not even being in BOTTOM 15, let alone bottom 5
  • Duck Hunt being in bottom 5
  • Sonic being in tier 3
  • Ryu in top 5
  • Rosa and ZSS being above Bayo and Diddy
  • Cloud below Ryu and Sheik
  • DK in top 25
  • Rob in 23rd
  • Marth above WFT and Wario
  • Jigglypuff in dead last
  • Dedede not in the lowest tier
  • Charizard being below Little Mac
  • Mii Gunner and Mii Swordfighter in bottom ten despite having all moves available
  • Meta Knight below Ness and Mewtwo
  • Ness above Villager
  • Luigi so low
-1:4link:Do I even need to say it.

+1:4kirby:Even aganist :4sheik::4zss::4fox::4villager::4wario::4rob::4pacman::4falcon::4ness:(Not fully sure on Ness, but that seems to be the general idea for both Ness and Kirby mains) And i've heard people suggest :4ryu::4pikachu: as even too, and he beats :4olimar:. I'm sure I'm missing somebody but whatever. Solid matchup spread (It would be at least high tier worthy if it weren't for :4sonic: and perhaps :4diddy::rosalina::4metaknight: but just Sonic being removed would make it high tier spread probably), great aierals, throws, combos, inhale, tilts, and stuff, many top player upsets or last game last hits (Larry Lurr, Mr. R, Void, Vinnie, and Nairo are all in this) category) and generally good results too. Link being better than Kirby is for glory little mac-levels of stupidity.

+1:4duckhunt:I don't feel like explaining this AGAIN, if you want a reason go reply and ask why I upvoted him.

-1:4ryu:9B decided that Ryu wasn't good enough for him, and performs better now that he uses Bayo. If that isn't good enough for you, then let me tell you this:Theory and results are in no way top 5. This isn't a TAS tier list.

-1:4feroy:Roy is not our boy. When miis get all moves, Roy becomes bottom 5 for sure. This makes no sense

There's like a billion other things I hate about this version, but ugh, once again

Last edited:

IndigoSSB

Back from the dead
+:4zelda:
+:4ganondorf:
Sorry, I solidly thing Jigglypuff is the worst character in the game.
+:4miibrawl: I have no idea why we're letting them have all of their moveset in this list when it's not the case at nearly every tournament out there. We're playing by the rules tho, and I know Brawler's pretty stupid with customs.
+:4sonic: Pikachu I can kind of understand, but Sonic has proper reps still doing well with him.
-:4lucas: Not that high.

_Jack_

Smash Cadet
:4feroy: -1 - Woah, woah, woah! How did you get up there? Let's put you back where you belong. This character has absolutely no results (let alone representation) to speak of and is outclassed by every other swordsman in the game. In addition to that, he's a terribly designed character. He's a weird and uncomfortable hybrid of a brawler and a swordsman with the weaknesses of each and without the strengths of either. He can't space because his range is so small (ironically), but he can't rush the opponent down (like how he was seemingly intended to be played) because he has absolutely no approach options and lacks the frame data to do it.
:4link: -1 - Can someone tell me why Link is in Tier 4 when a lot of the Tier 5 characters are better than him? Was there some Link that won a tournament that I didn't hear about?
:4pacman: -1 - As much as I hate to say it, this character is dead. His best player dropped him and we haven't seem him since. He definitely doesn't have the results to deserve a Tier 3 placement. Besides, he's outclassed by Villager and maybe Mega Man to a lesser extent.
:4wiifit: -1 - Once again, I don't think this character deserves a Tier 4 placement. Her moves startup isn't the best, their reach is relatively short, her grab game is awful in a game where grabs are very important, and she struggles to get the KO.
:4robinf: -1 - I personally believe Robin to be a bit overrated. They're zoning characters who have a limit on their projectile use. That's not good at all.

Not Real Vote
:4ryu: - I would vote Ryu down, but, once again, it looks like everyone else is already on that for me. Now, let me rant about Ryu for a bit. In my opinion, Ryu is starting to suffer from Yoshi Syndrome. People always talk about Ryu's potential and what he can do in theory and, while that's all fine and great, the guy never shows up at tournaments. When's the last time we've seen a Ryu player take a Top 8 placement at a major? It's certainly been awhile. The highest placement he got at Pound was 17th. Not bad, but it certainly doesn't make him worthy of being in Tier 1. I honestly don't know what the deal is. There's the fact that Ryu is one of the hardest characters in the game to play. Much like Yoshi, I theorize that his learning curve and just how unorthodox he is drives people away because they're lazy and want easy wins. However, then there's also the fact that amazing Japanese player, 9B, previously mained Ryu, then went on to drop him for Bayonetta and is now getting amazing results. Is he just not being played because he's too difficult or is Ryu not as good as we once thought? It could go either way and there's no definite answer at the moment. But, for now, it's safe to say that a Tier 1 placement is undeserved.

DMWN

Smash Apprentice
NNID
poe376
3::4sonic::4pikachu::4greninja::4falcon::4corrin::4tlink:(:4darkpit::4pit:):4myfriends::4rob::4dk::4yoshi::4pacman:
4::4lucario::4luigi::4miibrawl::4lucas::4robinf::4peach::4olimar::4megaman::4marth::4wario::4lucina::4wiifit::4link:
5::4kirby::4samus::4falco::4feroy::4drmario::4bowserjr::4shulk::4bowser::4gaw::4miigun::4miisword::4littlemac::4charizard:

• Link above Kirby, Samus, Falco, Dr. Mario, Bowser Jr, Shulk, Duck Hunt, Bowser, Game & Watch, Mii Gunner, Mii Swordfighter, Palutena, and Charizard
  • Mr. Game & Watch below Bowser, Shulk, Falco, Bowser Jr., Samus, Dr. Mario, and ROY
  • Sonic being in tier 3
  • Ryu in top 5
  • DK in top 25
  • Rob in 23rd
  • Mii Gunner and Mii Swordfighter in bottom ten despite having all moves available
  • Ness above Villager
  • Luigi so low

+1:4kirby:Even aganist :4sheik::4zss::4fox::4villager::4wario::4rob::4pacman::4falcon::4ness:(Not fully sure on Ness, but that seems to be the general idea for both Ness and Kirby mains) And i've heard people suggest :4ryu::4pikachu: as even too, and he beats :4olimar:. I'm sure I'm missing somebody but whatever. Solid matchup spread (It would be at least high tier worthy if it weren't for :4sonic: and perhaps :4diddy::rosalina::4metaknight: but just Sonic being removed would make it high tier spread probably), great aierals, throws, combos, inhale, tilts, and stuff, many top player upsets or last game last hits (Larry Lurr, Mr. R, Void, Vinnie, and Nairo are all in this) category) and generally good results too. Link being better than Kirby is for glory little mac-levels of stupidity.

+1:4duckhunt:I don't feel like explaining this AGAIN, if you want a reason go reply and ask why I upvoted him.

-1:4ryu:9B decided that Ryu wasn't good enough for him, and performs better now that he uses Bayo. If that isn't good enough for you, then let me tell you this:Theory and results are in no way top 5. This isn't a TAS tier list.

-1:4feroy:Roy is not our boy. When miis get all moves, Roy becomes bottom 5 for sure. This makes no sense

There's like a billion other things I hate about this version, but ugh, once again
You just typed up a pointless rant.
Fighters aren't ranked within tiers. For all we know, Villager could be at the top of Tier 2 and above Ness (he isn't), but since fighters' only rankings are only equal to whatever tier they're in, there's no diverse ranking system. There's no 40th, there's no 33rd--hell, there's no 1st at this point.
Right now, the only rankings are the tiers. In this phase, consider everyone in Tier 1 equal, everyone in tier 2 equal, etc. Meaning everyone in Tier 1 ranks 1/7. Once this phase ends, we rank within tiers. No reason to complain.

Speaking of complaining...
Those images are giant and annoying. Please don't post them when you don't need to, or at least have the decency to hide them in a spoiler.

Thank you.

Last edited:

VizionarY

Smash Cadet
NNID
nntnendogamer511
3DS FC
5172-3207-3782
Oh wow. Roy and Robin (and I guess everyone else that I didn't notice) rose up by a petty major amount of spots. Anyway...

+ :4link::4lucina::4luigi::4samus::4shulk:

I'm still believing that Shulk is better than where he is, even though I'm not an expert on him.
This guy gets the fact that Shulk is better than where he is, Shulk just has NO representation to prove many people'
s beliefs . I appreciate your belief in Shulk and I hope to improve his meta-game a good margin. I see the potential (Good range, basically 5 characters in one, and his very own special tech called MALLC) and while i do see the negatives (HUGE learning curve, not lots of approach options, Very bad end lag on most moves, very bad start up lag on most moves) i think that the positives outweigh the negatives.

ShadowGuy1

Smash Lord

• Sonic being in tier 3
  • Ryu in top 5
  • DK in top 25
  • Rob in 23rd
  • Ness above Villager
  • Luigi so low

I personally think Puff is last. She really has little results/any rep, and I honestly think her theory is quite meh. Yes, Zelda's theory is also meh, but she has Ven. If there is some notable Puff main, tell me.

My votes!

:4sonic:+1 What was he even downvoted? HOW?!?! Theory, Results, Matchup vs Bayo and other top characters. Just, how!?!
:4link:-1 I feel like I do this vote almost every week.
:4miigun:+1 I know little reps, but everything theory alone is the tier above
:4miisword:+1 ^
:4feroy:-1 Rip our boy
Fighters aren't ranked within tiers. For all we know, Villager could be at the top of Tier 2 and above Ness (he isn't), but since fighters' only rankings are only equal to whatever tier they're in, there's no diverse ranking system. There's no 40th, there's no 33rd--hell, there's no 1st at this point.
Right now, the only rankings are the tiers. In this phase, consider everyone in Tier 1 equal, everyone in tier 2 equal, etc. Meaning everyone in Tier 1 ranks 1/7. Once this phase ends, we rank within tiers. No reason to complain.

Those images are giant and annoying. Please don't post them when you don't need to, or at least have the decency to hide them in a spoiler.

Thank you.
Also, they are ranked within tiers. If they get less than the votes needed to move up/down a tier, they move up/down in the tier they are in.

Bowserboy3

NNID
Bowserboy3
-:4ryu: (How did he get so high all of a sudden? In front of :4sheik: and :4cloud: of all things?)
-:rosalina: (She should be behind :4zss: but still in Tier 1)
+:4bayonetta: (She should be at the front of Tier 1)
+:4sonic: (He shouldn't be that low. At least right behind :4fox:)
+:4sheik: (She's still godly. At least the bottom of Tier 1 in order to allow :4cloud: to be the top of Tier 2)
Please, everyone. Read the rules before voting!

Take the post above for example. This user has perfectly logical opinions, most of which I agree with, but the idea is wrong.

We are not voting individual places, we are voting for the correct tier for a character. Lets say we -1 Rosalina. That's not a vote to say she should go down one place in her tier, it's a vote for her to go down a whole tier. The rules state that currently, characters are not ordered in their tiers. This is just the tier placement phase. The next phase is where we will worry about individual placements.

So, for example, while this user for example stating that he want's Rosalina below ZSS but still in tier 1, his minus vote does not show that, as the way we are voting currently, it means that he thinks Rosalina should be in tier 2 (which is clearly not the case, as he stated it).

Just a friendly reminder to everyone.

Last edited:

ShadowGuy1

Smash Lord

Take the post above for example. This user has perfectly logical opinions, most of which I agree with, but the idea is wrong.

We are not voting individual places, we are voting for the correct tier for a character. Lets say we -1 Rosalina. That's not a vote to say she should go down one place in her tier, it's a vote for her to go down a whole tier. The rules state that currently, characters are not ordered in their tiers. This is just the tier placement phase. The next phase is where we will worry about individual placements.

So, for example, while this user for example stating that he want's Rosalina below ZSS but still in tier 1, his minus vote does not show that, as the way we are voting currently, it means that he thinks Rosalina should be in tier 2 (which is clearly not the case, as he stated it).
I could have sworn Browny said something like what I said. NVM

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion

Thank you.
Yea, didn't think about the picture. I'll change that now.

Also, Browny said something about ordering them in tiers this time.

Bowserboy3

NNID
Bowserboy3
Yea, didn't think about the picture. I'll change that now.

Also, Browny said something about ordering them in tiers this time.
No.

UPDATED :)

Now there was a lot of activity in this thread because of Pound so a lot more movement then normal, I expect that to settle down quickly so I can start on voting for each individual tier but that still may be a few weeks away.
Soon...

As for now, still voting for character tier placements people. If a character looks like in a spot in the tier you don't like, don't worry about it. I personally feel Marth is too low in his tier, but he's in the tier I think he should be in, so that's fantastic. I can argue my point on why he should be higher up later on when we get around to individual placements.

Last edited:

ShadowGuy1

Smash Lord
No.

Soon...

As for now, still voting for character tier placements people. If a character looks like in a spot in the tier you don't like, don't worry about it. I personally feel Marth is too low in his tier, but he's in the tier I think he should be in, so that's fantastic. I can argue my point on why he should be higher up later on when we get around to individual placements.
By that he means like only tier 1, or only tier 2. I know for a fact he mentioned what winter said.

CleanOgre

Smash Cadet
NNID
CleanOgre
:4feroy: -1
:4pacman: -1
:4yoshi: -1
:4cloud: +1
:4sheik: +1

I would also like to remind everyone that Mewtwo won a major. Some characters even in Tier 2 haven't.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
This guy gets the fact that Shulk is better than where he is, Shulk just has NO representation to prove many people'
s beliefs . I appreciate your belief in Shulk and I hope to improve his meta-game a good margin. I see the potential (Good range, basically 5 characters in one, and his very own special tech called MALLC) and while i do see the negatives (HUGE learning curve, not lots of approach options, Very bad end lag on most moves, very bad start up lag on most moves) i think that the positives outweigh the negatives.
Around 1.1.4, I've been hearing things like he's neglected because the patch gave range buffs to the swordsmen (Ike and Marthcina iirc). Alongside Cloud, it's apparently confirmed that Shulk's just invalidated.

It may be true that most of the swordsman are better than him, but Shulk isn't no slouch either. He still has his Monado Arts, which I believe can make him dangerous if used right. The only cons I'm seeing him really is his frame data, and here's hoping the next patch improves it.

Although I do understand that he is where he is now because nobody is playing him. I still believe he has undiscovered potential.

Still, I don't know Shulk well enough to make this post, but I already like him better than most of the swordsmen in this game. He's just more fun to play as.

Anyways,

+ :4corrin::4luigi::4marth::4metaknight::4pikachu:

_Jack_

Smash Cadet
As a Shulk main myself, I believe he has the potential to improve, but we can't really justify moving him up any higher until we actually see someone do something with him. I believe Tier 5 is a fair placement for him at the moment. He's not bottom tier, but we have yet to see much of him, preventing him from being any higher. I think the thing that really draws people away from Shulk is that, let's be real, he's not that good. The absolute best case scenario I can see for him is being high-mid tier because, assuming someone comes along and actually does stuff with him, they can only take his metagame to a certain point. At that point, his terrible frame data will just prevent him from climbing any higher on a tier list (unless buffs have something to say about that and I really hope they do). Shulk just isn't in the best of spots right now to cause our dream Shulk player that proves his potential to come along and wreck everyone. The two other long-ranged swordsmen (Cloud and Ike) are leagues ahead of him due to their significantly better frame data and combos. They're also much more forgiving than he is. You have to play perfect as Shulk. You just have to. There is no other option. If you make a mistake, you're going to be taking a load of percent from your opponent's combo and there's nothing you can do about it except try and DI out because Shulk's frame data is trash. Sadly, unless you either a) like him as a character from Xenoblade or b) REALLY like his Monado Arts gimmick, I see no reason to use Shulk competitively. If you want to play a long-ranged swordsman, just play Cloud or Ike. Why would you play as a significantly worse long-ranged swordsman who you have to play absolutely perfect with when there's two better, easier, and much more forgiving options available?

ShadowGuy1

Smash Lord
Sorry, yeah I got caught up with work last few days staying up way late, updating now.

cloud roy lucina +1
pikachu ryu -1

UPDATED :)

I am also now attempting to rank characters within tiers. Basically anyone who gets +4, +3 or -2 in their total votes will move within the tier around any characters that for within -1 or +2 range
I GOT IT I FOUND IT. That took like 30 minutes, but yeah. Wintermelon43 Wintermelon43 and Bowserboy3 Bowserboy3

So yes, characters are being ranked slightly within tiers.

Chalice

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tenkenjin

Just a friendly reminder to everyone.
My b

Can I try this again then?

-:4ryu: (Not sure how he got to Tier 1)
+:4sheik: (Still in the top 5 imo since she is still getting good results after nerfs)
+:4sonic: (Hasn't been doing great lately but he has more results than the other characters in this tier. More top 8 placements than :4pikachu: so he should go to Tier 2)
-:4lucina: (She is not in the same tier as :4marth:, sorry husbandos)
-:4miibrawl: (No one plays the Miis)

ShadowGuy1

Smash Lord
My b

+:4sheik: (Still in the top 5 imo since she is still getting good results after nerfs)
+:4sonic: (Hasn't been doing great lately but he has more results than the other characters in this tier. More top 8 placements than :4pikachu: so he should go to Tier 2)
Probably was not able to read my post, but scroll up for Browny's thing.

L1N3R1D3R

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-3822-0133-6917
+ :4pacman: To try to prevent him from dropping, though that probably won't happen because many don't notice that he still has results (eg: Koolaid in Pound 6 doubles), he got buffed, and even his theory is enough to keep him this high. Why do people have to rely entirely on results, anyway?
+ :4miigun: It has all its custom moves. Need I say more?
- :4feroy: I think we've established his huge set of flaws that greatly outweigh his strengths.
+ :4gaw: Possibly the most underrated character in the game. His neutral is weak and he's light, but he has so much going for him that I can't see him staying this low.
+ :4ganondorf: He's certainly got enough to stand out above the other two in tier 7 (but not higher than 6).

EDIT: Changed :4mewtwo: downvote to :4miigun: upvote.

Last edited:

DMWN

Smash Apprentice
NNID
poe376
Also, they are ranked within tiers. If they get less than the votes needed to move up/down a tier, they move up/down in the tier they are in.
Thank you for correcting me on that, and Wintermelon43 Wintermelon43 , I'm sorry for getting in your face, but I do still think it's rather silly to be concerned about such placements this early on.

Last edited:

Furret24

Smash Master
+ :4gaw: Possibly the most underrated character in the game. His neutral is weak and he's light, but he has so much going for him that I can't see him staying this low.
Educate me, please.

While I do I agree he's not Bottom 10, he's certainly not that underrated. I think his major flaws keep him from ever going higher than low mid.

His nonexistent neutral, very low survivability, terrible killing issues, poor projectile, lack of safe options on shield, and several horrible high and top tier matchups keep him from going that much higher in my eyes.

I will admit, I do think he could be a decent counterpick character, as he does surprisingly good in a few high and top tier matchups (Bayo, Pika, and Mario come to mind) and that he does have some strengths that I do think a few people overlook.
:162:

UnDrBLADE

Smash Rookie
NNID
TheCollinHobo
:4feroy: +1

Why? Because I do see potential in Roy, but as all strange and weird characters go, He has no way to really show where he is exactly. I firmly believe that my boy is Higher then where every one here is making him. No I do not see him as High, or even top, But Most certainly not low, or even close to that level.

DMWN

Smash Apprentice
NNID
poe376
Roy isn't so great? Are you kidding me? When was the last time you saw a character with such power and speed? Roy puts the game in another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a DLC character with his KO power and toolset for the game again. Cloud breaks records. Mewtwo breaks records. Roy breaks the rules. You can keep your statistics. I prefer T3H PH1R3.

D

Deleted member

:4lucina:+1
:4samus:+1
:4jigglypuff:-1
:4feroy:-1
:4pikachu:-1

Voted down Puff because I honestly feel like she should be in her own tier.

L1N3R1D3R

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-3822-0133-6917
Educate me, please.

While I do I agree he's not Bottom 10, he's certainly not that underrated. I think his major flaws keep him from ever going higher than low mid.

His nonexistent neutral, very low survivability, terrible killing issues, poor projectile, lack of safe options on shield, and several horrible high and top tier matchups keep him from going that much higher in my eyes.

I will admit, I do think he could be a decent counterpick character, as he does surprisingly good in a few high and top tier matchups (Bayo, Pika, and Mario come to mind) and that he does have some strengths that I do think a few people overlook.
:162:
The first two issues I have acknowledged, and those are the ones I feel keep him from being higher than mid tier. But the other problems you mentioned aren'tt as bad as you make them out to be:

~As long as you use D-throw a lot to stale it, D-throw to U-air is a great combo that can kill early and is either true or a good mixup. Generally D-throw is amazing because it true combos into a move up to 130% on most characters, so using it a lot shouldn't be a hassle. He can also kill early with his (pardon my lack of a better term) jank moves such as 9 Hammer or Bucket, which aren't as common but do matter.

~Bacon is a pretty slow projectile, but the random angle plus how long the bacon stays out can make it a pretty safe approach option, especially when Bacon stuns your opponent's shield enough to let you grab them, and then you know the rest. Also, the pan hitbox of neutral B sends the opponent at a favorable angle for edgeguards, and the high startup can naturally bait an airdodge.

~He certainly has some bad high/top tier matchups, but then again who around him doesn't? His difference is those jank tools he has that can shift some of the other high tier matchups in his favors, especially his windboxes, up B, and of course bucket.

~Not to mention that up B is generally an amazing move, coming out very quickly (escape shield pressure or combos), going very far very quickly with a hitbox for great recovery and combo ability, and the ability to use moves out of it.

~Finally, his array of disjoints, multi-hit moves, and up smash super armor improves his subpar neutral game to the point of it being tolerable and usable.

I wouldn't say he's higher than Tier 4, and I will accept Tier 5, but I feel he's solidly mid tier for these reasons.

Last edited:

Jeronado

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jeronado
3DS FC
0920-1020-8081
Voted down Puff because I honestly feel like she should be in her own tier.
I did not know we could do that. Good idea.
-:4jigglypuff:
+:4lucario:

Just gonna do two, was gonna give Link a minus but other people already did. Gonna try and be more mindful of other people's votes.

Last edited:

LRodC

Smashing With Mewtwo and Cloud
NNID
LightningrodC
3DS FC
1461-6200-7452
I'm curious, why do you guys think Jigglypuff should be in her own tier now? Just seems kind of random.

Djmarcus44

Smash Journeyman
:4miigun:+1
:4miisword:+1
:4feroy:- 1 over the past two months, Roy has gotten worse results than 1111 Gunner in major tournaments.
:4sonic:+1
:4miibrawl:+1
My b

Actually Mii Brawler got top 16 at a pretty big European tournament last week (@Yikarur also got 5th in this tournament using Mii Brawler as a secondary). Since the voting is for Miis of any size and any moveset, there won't be a lot of tournament representation for the Miis since it isn't allowed in most tournaments.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm curious, why do you guys think Jigglypuff should be in her own tier now? Just seems kind of random.
She's in a significantly worse spot than everyone else in the game right now, and has a complete lack of actual high level representation bar RDR7. That's just my two cents anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

ShadowGuy1

Smash Lord
Actually while j was looking through previous stuff, it's Guest XXXX, but Browny put everything. I

Top Bottom