• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress SWF Community Voted Tier List - 3.0 COMPLETE

D

Deleted member

Genesis 3 hype, boys.

So many hopeful character breakouts happening today. We got Abadango using :4mewtwo:, Ven using :4zelda: and Izaw, Scizor & Krinblaze using :4link:.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bowserboy3

Asking mum how to talk to a lady
NNID
Bowserboy3
Genesis 3 hype, boys.

So many hopeful character breakouts happening today. We got Mewsquared and Abadango using :4mewtwo:, Ven using :4zelda: and Izaw, Scizor & Krinblaze using :4link:.
Is Mr E going to Genesis 3 do you know? Also what about Jonny Westside or Depth? I like seeing me some :4marth: and :4samus:.

But wait, is Genesis 3 today?! I totally didn't realise!

Also, where can I see Smash 4 streamed?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Is Mr E going to Genesis 3 do you know? Also what about Jonny Westside or Depth? I like seeing me some :4marth: and :4samus:.

But wait, is Genesis 3 today?! I totally didn't realise!

Also, where can I see Smash 4 streamed?
Jonny Westside is indeed going! Don't see anything for Mr. E or Depth, unfortunately.

aεrgiα

Smash Journeyman
lol i said to my boss at work, i dont care what shifts you put me into for basically of the rest of this year, but im not working monday morning(genesis finals would end at about 5 am here iirc, and morning shift starts at 6... nope lol) and saturday either otherwise im boycotting. luckily she said ok. any other plans for the weekend were never made in the first place, doing something with friends? family? what are those!?! :urg:, the only worrying thing is my sleep schedule being completely messed up afterwards :( but idc, its genesis!

Last edited:

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
Yeah, what I have to do for top 8 is too important for me to miss. And there's no way my mom will let me stay up until 1. So I have to rely on the past broadcasts.

Xandercosm

Smash Lord
NNID
vineto
lol i said to my boss at work, i dont care what shifts you put me into for basically of the rest of this year, but im not working monday morning(genesis finals would end at about 5 am here iirc, and morning shift starts at 6... nope lol) and saturday either otherwise im boycotting. luckily she said ok. any other plans for the weekend were never made in the first place, doing something with friends? family? what are those!?! :urg:, the only worrying thing is my sleep schedule being completely messed up afterwards :( but idc, its genesis!
A female boss?!

D

Deleted member

Holy ****, Regi's :4gaw: put in some serious work at G3. He's definitely gonna rise up on the list if G&W's results get more consistent after this.

TDK

Smash Master
NNID
GrayCN
I am super impressed by Umeki's :4peach: play. I haven't been able to catch too much of the stream yet, unfortunately, but what I saw was impressive.

aεrgiα

Smash Journeyman
I am super impressed by Umeki's :4peach: play. I haven't been able to catch too much of the stream yet, unfortunately, but what I saw was impressive.
those footstool combos vs ryo o.O

Last edited:

TDK

Smash Master
NNID
GrayCN
User was warned for this post
Wow, impressive Marth play. Wasn't expecting that.

Wow, Marth/Zss nearly beat Abadango and Mr. R!

Last edited by a moderator:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Believe in yourself! Lol no... don't, actually. Mewtwo has no future. :(
Savage

But in all seriousness, can we all just think for a moment...and realize that a man made it to top 16, got 13th/14th place, and took a game off of ZeRo...all while playing as this angelic SOB over here:4pit::4pit::4pit::4pit::4pit:

Also, not a single :4darkpit: in sight

Routa

Smash Lord
I want to remind you guys that this isn't a social thread. This thread is made for talking about characters tier placings. Joke and asome chating is ok from now and then, but try to stay on topic, eh?

aεrgiα

Smash Journeyman
I want to remind you guys that this isn't a social thread. This thread is made for talking about characters tier placings. Joke and asome chating is ok from now and then, but try to stay on topic, eh?
tbh this is(or at least was) somewhat akin to it, since it isnt as strict in its rules as the competitive thread, since it is currently on break.... and look at the competitive impreesions thread, even that has "degraded" into a social thread despite its strict rule, andcan you really blame people? this is the biggest tournament in the life of this game so far imo, its also the first tournament attended by players from basically every region(apart from europe and a few notable players from certain regions) and its hype as f*!! i think genesis should warant at least some slack on the rules ;)

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Precisely this. Single word postings are very unnecessary, and pretty much count as spam. That's the main reason for why the warnings were issued.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
tbh this is(or at least was) somewhat akin to it, since it isnt as strict in its rules as the competitive thread, since it is currently on break.... and look at the competitive impreesions thread, even that has "degraded" into a social thread despite its strict rule, andcan you really blame people? this is the biggest tournament in the life of this game so far imo, its also the first tournament attended by players from basically every region(apart from europe and a few notable players from certain regions) and its hype as f*!! i think genesis should warant at least some slack on the rules ;)
Yes to this...
Precisely this. Single word postings are very unnecessary, and pretty much count as spam. That's the main reason for why the warnings were issued.
...but no to this. You could've just asked for us to stop instead of giving us a warning(just saying "really" should not, no matter what, ever be a bad thing). Besides, alot of people have single word postings and aren't warned for it.

Top Bottom