• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWAT- May 23,2009

-RedShadow

Smash Ace
Kash's shoutouts=BEAST

Also, about that 'gloominess' comment...I was trying to get through this tournament with no sleep, I thought that being awake all day would make me more alert and help me play better.

I'm stupid. But sorry if it seemed that way.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Dang kash super emotional shoutouts lol

appreciate it, let's MM before the tournament next time so i'm not exhausted or being camped >_>

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
1: Ultimate Razer ($224.00) Why did you disappear twice for 2 hours?
2: Santi ($64.00)I can't believe this is your last tournament:( now I wish I had played more friendlies with you or just talked to you a bit more during this weekend.
3: Dojo ($32.00+$45.00) It would have been so gay if you didn't say good luck to me! but you did so its all kool.
4: Light ($30.) You where pretty awesome at the tournament and i liked hanging out with you. I just wish i had played better during our match to make it more epic:laugh:
5: Infinity why didn't you let error go corneria? :bee:
5: Kash wtf how did you get 5th? these brackets weren't seeded right...
7: Xyro Next time I'll ask for the cinnamon match sooner! now that i think about it I should have asked during those 2 hour periods that every kept vanishing in.
7: Dphat We should have played some friendlies! Tourney matches where fun but not enough.
9: Error Sorry about your bracket it really sucks that it keeps happening.
9: Goyf fun games on friday before the actual tournament lol. I would have played more on sunday but i smelled and wanted to go nap in my bed.
9: Fogo It was fun hanging out with you, I'll think about MMing you next time even though its Ike's 3rd hardest match up :dizzy:
9: Espy
13: FurriousDuffman Your bracket sucked to man! I hope its better at final smash, we need to **** in pools.
13: HIV+ Sorry I broken our pact :(
13: Magitek Great lucas, next time i won't bother with MK so i can give you a better challange.
13: Hylian You seemed bored during our friendlies, maybe its because they weren't Ike dittos.
17: Sethlon It was fun talking to you after the friendlies/tournament. I really wanted to have lunch with you and everyone else why did you guys go through the drive through! then again I didn't call :ohwell:
17: Dekar we should have done some more things this weekend. I think all we did was stand behind each other a lot durring matches and shake hands when richard didn't want too.
17: BadNewsBear I liked that MK chat it was fun and educating:) Thanks for letting me talk to my friend in el paso on your laptop too although I didn't actually ask sorry about that :dizzy:
17: NeoCall after sonic is mid tier I'll be a better investment than trash!
17: Fallen You where so calm during all your matches and so much better than in friendlies. I like tournament anthony and if I hadn't beaten dallas I wouldn't have felt worthy of being your partner:laugh:
25: Brett I had a great time hanging out with you. You need to make it to FS6 and drag bored along with you! Your actually the only Ike main I've enjoyed hanging out with so we need to meet up more. Don't count on tieing with me next time though!
25: Burrito You suck! why would you go MK!

To anyone I missed or confused with someone else sorry:(

It was a great tournament the only problems where that it was so hot, people kept leaving, and 1 bracket seemed horrendously hard.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
1: Ultimate Razer ($224.00) Why did you disappear twice for 2 hours?
2: Santi ($64.00)I can't believe this is your last tournament:( now I wish I had played more friendlies with you or just talked to you a bit more during this weekend.
3: Dojo ($32.00+$45.00) It would have been so gay if you didn't say good luck to me! but you did so its all kool.
4: Light ($30.) You where pretty awesome at the tournament and i liked hanging out with you. I just wish i had played better during our match to make it more epic:laugh:
5: Infinity why didn't you let error go corneria? :bee:
5: Kash wtf how did you get 5th? these brackets weren't seeded right...
7: Xyro Next time I'll ask for the cinnamon match sooner! now that i think about it I should have asked during those 2 hour periods that every kept vanishing in.
7: Dphat We should have played some friendlies! Tourney matches where fun but not enough.
9: Error Sorry about your bracket it really sucks that it keeps happening.
9: Goyf fun games on friday before the actual tournament lol. I would have played more on sunday but i smelled and wanted to go nap in my bed.
9: Fogo It was fun hanging out with you, I'll think about MMing you next time even though its Ike's 3rd hardest match up :dizzy:
9: Espy
13: FurriousDuffman Your bracket sucked to man! I hope its better at final smash, we need to **** in pools.
13: HIV+ Sorry I broken our pact :(
13: Magitek Great lucas, next time i won't bother with MK so i can give you a better challange.
13: Hylian You seemed bored during our friendlies, maybe its because they weren't Ike dittos.
17: Sethlon It was fun talking to you after the friendlies/tournament. I really wanted to have lunch with you and everyone else why did you guys go through the drive through! then again I didn't call :ohwell:
17: Dekar we should have done some more things this weekend. I think all we did was stand behind each other a lot durring matches and shake hands when richard didn't want too.
17: BadNewsBear I liked that MK chat it was fun and educating:) Thanks for letting me talk to my friend in el paso on your laptop too although I didn't actually ask sorry about that :dizzy:
17: NeoCall after sonic is mid tier I'll be a better investment than trash!
17: Fallen You where so calm during all your matches and so much better than in friendlies. I like tournament anthony and if I hadn't beaten dallas I wouldn't have felt worthy of being your partner:laugh:
25: Brett I had a great time hanging out with you. You need to make it to FS6 and drag bored along with you! Your actually the only Ike main I've enjoyed hanging out with so we need to meet up more. Don't count on tieing with me next time though!
25: Burrito You suck! why would you go MK!

To anyone I missed or confused with someone else sorry:(

It was a great tournament the only problems where that it was so hot, people kept leaving, and 1 bracket seemed horrendously hard.

Lol @ missed shoutout. xD

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Espy - First question, were you at WHOBO? Second question, if you were were you the Sonic I money matched there, or was that some other Sonic? Man, good money match. What I really enjoyed, though, was the time we had together discussing techniques and strategies. Like Light, you were one of the few people that I did that with, and I'm glad I did. Also, like Xyro and Ultimate Razer, your mastery over your character is outstanding as well. Really, I am envious. I only hope that I can become half as good with Wolf as you are with Sonic. You better make that ******* top tier and ****** ****. You already place well, imagine if Sonic were higher tier? Well, in my heart Wolf is top tier, and I'm sure in yours Sonic is, too. Don't let anyone ever get you down. Remember to think outside the box. You can always do better. Never stop aiming for the stars, and if you fall, grab the closest ledge and start climbing again. You're a great guy, and I hope I get to talk to you more in future tournaments.
-Yes, I was at WHOBO. 25th was kinda bleh. :p
-No, I didn't money match you at WHOBO.
-The only money match I did at WHOBO was against DSF on the livestream.
-Good **** on the money match we had, it was loads of fun. Definately a learning experience into the Wolf vs. Sonic game.

Yeah, I look forward to seeing you again soon. I'd also like another money match soon, or even just some serious friendlies, because I had a blast playing against your Wolf.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
I was talking to Arturo and we both wish that we could of ate at Mc donalds with you Sethlon. Arturo also told me that you felt like i was sandbagging on friendlies. I never ever do that, i try to win no matter what, unless i am playing like a low tier character. I was actually scared of playing you because i thought you were going to beat me. Just fighting razer got me pumped so it might have been that :) Just wanted to clear that up for you

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Santi said:
LOW TIER 1vs1
25th: Sethlon
25th: No One Else
:urg:
This is how bad my PT sucks, dead last :embarrass

First off, Santi: Super awesome amazing tourney. It was really cool to be able to snack on stuff/guzzle down sodas while smashing. Thanks for pulling out the ps2, its been forever since I've been able to play GG with someone. The marth dittos were fun, I'm so using that trick now :) Great to see you one last time, I hope you'll pop into the san an scene every once in a while.
P.S. Tell your parents they're amazing :)
P.P.S. You and ice are cute together ;)

Infinity: The matches we had were super fun =]

Hylian: The snake is coming along nicely sir. Keep up with it :)
We need to figure out how to beat double diddy >.<

Kash: Ahh, sorry about not pulling you over when we were playing GG. I got into it and then just forgot about everything else =/ Next time we meet, just for you, falco vs wolf MM :)

Dphat: Marth dittos are so funnn ^_^ Sorry I didn't coach you when you were playing against dojo, I didn't think I'd be of much help =/

FurriousDuffman: Good games :) I wasn't trying to accuse you of anything, I just did so much worse against you in tourny than I did in those friendlies haha. I think dojo ***** the dazzle out of me :embarrass Your falco is super hot.

Espy: Man, we were wrecking teams so hard the night before, hahaha.

Burrito: Jab -> jab -> uptilt? Too good sir. Sorry about not meeting up at McD's, it completely crossed my mind since we got turned around a couple times on the way there. I'll make sure to chill with you guys next time the chance comes up.

Frost/GreyFox: Wow, you guys came out of SA again :) GGs in the friendlies suspect. Guilty Gear is a suuuuper technical game, much practice in training mode is needed before you can really jump in. Don't sweat it :)

Mumble, Fallen, RedShadow, Fogo, and everyone else I played/talked to: Good ta chill with all you guys.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Kash's shoutouts=BEAST

Also, about that 'gloominess' comment...I was trying to get through this tournament with no sleep, I thought that being awake all day would make me more alert and help me play better.

I'm stupid. But sorry if it seemed that way.
Dude, I can definitely relate. I went to a tournament yesterday with no sleep for forty eight hours. It sucked.

Dang kash super emotional shoutouts lol

appreciate it, let's MM before the tournament next time so i'm not exhausted or being camped >_>
Alright man. Sounds good.

-Yes, I was at WHOBO. 25th was kinda bleh. :p
-No, I didn't money match you at WHOBO.
-The only money match I did at WHOBO was against DSF on the livestream.
-Good **** on the money match we had, it was loads of fun. Definately a learning experience into the Wolf vs. Sonic game.

Yeah, I look forward to seeing you again soon. I'd also like another money match soon, or even just some serious friendlies, because I had a blast playing against your Wolf.
That's better than what I placed. I did terrible at WHOBO.

Haha, it's a date then.

Kash: Ahh, sorry about not pulling you over when we were playing GG. I got into it and then just forgot about everything else =/ Next time we meet, just for you, falco vs wolf MM :)
Alright man. I'm going to hold you to it :p

Top Bottom