• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Swanky's Sideshow: Diddy Kong Video Arkive and Kritique Thread

Searing_Sorrow

Smash Journeyman
Diddy forum has mostly died, any more relevant videos up of people playing recently. Only seems to be like 4-7 mains of the character, and the playstyles vary greatly and are fun to watch.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium

Okay diddy bros I need help

Obvious tech flubs aside I need help seeing where I'm getting caught in the corner and whats leading up to those situations. The fox game wasn't pretty but I clutched it out somehow. I have no idea how to edge guard wolf because my normal set ups and flow charts don't work on him, going to have to lab it out later and figure out optimal positioning.

I fell apart game 5 and neon really turned it back up, but I'm pretty happy with how I played outside obvious mistakes/approaches/tech flubs.

Top Bottom