• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Well my Boxing Day dinner was really good, had left overs from the Christmas dinner.

And most of you have no idea what I'm talking about do you?
All I know is that Boxing Day happens on December 26.

What happens on the holiday itself, yes, I have no idea.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Remember Meme Run? A Wii U eShop game that was an overpriced and ****ty endless runner flooded with bad/overused memes out the wazoo (which miraculously got removed from the eShop thanks to complaints from the owner of the :troll: face)?

Now developer Ninja Pig Studios has returned with their next piece of crap:

All I have to say is this:

Seriously Nintendo? Why allow this?
Fun fact:

I said so many, "**** you"s to the developer on Miiverse that I ended up getting banned twice, I'll bet you that gives a better idea about how much I hate them for their trash, heh, heh... heh...

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
I don't know who it was, but there was one Yoshi who drove me crazy and I think they played as Sonic one round while I was Cloud.
I may or may not have taken out my frustration on @Godzillathewonderdog ...

Over-all it was a pretty good tourney and I had a lot of fun.
I was the blue Yoshi, and I don't play Sonic... so, that's the pink Yoshi I'm gunning for.

EDIT: Oh, that was you @Godzillathewonderdog ? fite me but not nao I gotsta shop but later k?

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
I was the blue Yoshi, and I don't play Sonic... so, that's the pink Yoshi I'm gunning for.

EDIT: Oh, that was you @Godzillathewonderdog ? fite me but not nao I gotsta shop but later k?
I could've beaten you with Geno if I had more focus on the battle. I may've even gotten to sudden death.

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
All I know is that Boxing Day happens on December 26.

What happens on the holiday itself, yes, I have no idea.
Well in my family we usually have the left overs from the Christmas dinner. Pretty sure that is what most English families do on Boxing Day, note I said English families, not Welsh and Scottish families as well, I'm not sure about those families.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
I don't even think Bigly is even a relevant meme anymore, and I don't even think it was EVER a relevant meme.

Illuminati

Smash Cadet
NNID
Classified
Remember Meme Run? A Wii U eShop game that was an overpriced and ****ty endless runner flooded with bad/overused memes out the wazoo (which miraculously got removed from the eShop thanks to complaints from the owner of the :troll: face)?

Now developer Ninja Pig Studios has returned with their next piece of crap:

All I have to say is this:

Seriously Nintendo? Why allow this?
The whole "Illuminati confirmed" garbage is incredibly defaming...

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
The whole "Illuminati confirmed" garbage is incredibly defaming...
Illuminati, I have a question. What part of the Triforce are you?
I don't even think Bigly is even a relevant meme anymore, and I don't even think it was EVER a relevant meme.
'if you can mock Ridley it's relevant' apparantly

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
Isn't it funny how he's suddenly talking about Fire Emblem a lot lately?
This is actually the first part of the FE in Smash interview. We didn't have enough time to translate and check it before the direct, so we decided to only do the FE in Smash part. Didn't want to break up the article but it was the only way to have everything checked and ready before the direct =/.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
This is actually the first part of the FE in Smash interview. We didn't have enough time to translate and check it before the direct, so we decided to only do the FE in Smash part. Didn't want to break up the article but it was the only way to have everything checked and ready before the direct =/.
Oh, I see. That actually makes a lot more sense now that I think of it. :)

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Dang I also overslept and missed the tournament, not to mention the fact that my brother also wouldn't stop playing amiibo festival...
Hope I can actually play next time!

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I'm gonna say this right now, no matter how hype :4bayonetta: was, :4cloud: was still the best reveal because NO ONE expected him to be in the game.

No one. Bayonetta had a few but Cloud was almost something no one could believe and I supported his inclusion in the game
Out of the DLC sure.

But I still found Rosalina more hype for me personally, another person very few people expected and NOBODY expected Luma to join her as a full fledged character.

Illuminati

Smash Cadet
NNID
Classified
Illuminati, I have a question. What part of the Triforce are you?

'if you can mock Ridley it's relevant' apparantly
Wisdom or Power would be the obvious answer, but Courage isn't too far off either, though most of that is behind closed doors. Anonymity doesn't imply cowardice, after all.

But the actual answer would be the middle, upside down segment for reasons of symbolism.

Is it NOT confirmed? :smirk:
Whether or not it's actually confirmed, it's stupid to think that any appearance of anything vaguely triangular whatsoever constitutes as proof. That's not how it works.

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
Dang I also overslept and missed the tournament, not to mention the fact that my brother also wouldn't stop playing amiibo festival...
Hope I can actually play next time!
Not sure whats worst in this post.The fact that you overslept and missed the tourney or the fact your brother was actually playing amiibo festival...going with option 2 joking of course

Last edited by a moderator:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Not sure whats worst in this post.The fact that you overslept and missed the tourney or the fact your brother was actually playing amiibo festival...going with option 2 joking of course
Lol, he's only 12. I did play a round with him yesterday.

The game isn't terrible, it just needs some improvement:

-Add more the 3 freaking neighbors to the boards. The amiibo cards add the other characters to the game but I don't understand the point of having them in the plaza

-The gameplay itself is not to bad. I'd say polish it a bit more, and add in more board events.

-Allow all neighbors to be playable.

-Add in more features and minigames. Also flesh them out a bit, and make them more fun or unique.

Those are really the only problems I have with it. Other then that it's not to bad.

Burruni

Smash Hero
In case nobody saw, the last projects of the Project M team....

I will probably take bits of that Lynn moveset for future drafts of Anna.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
I don't know if you guys care about Boxing Day purchases, but I figured I'd say this here anyway, since everyone was posting their Christmas loot yesterday haha

I went out and got:

Gravity on Blu-Ray
Inside Out on Blu-Ray
A Rock Candy PS3 controller
Buffy Season 8 Library Edition Volume 2
The Force Awakens Visual Dictionary
Red vs Blue Ultimate Fan Guide

Probably going out again tomorrow too lol plus I still have some stuff to get online.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
In case nobody saw, the last projects of the Project M team....

I will probably take bits of that Lynn moveset for future drafts of Anna.
It's sad that Isaac gets more recognition from fans then he does from his actual company. (MORE MARIO TENNIS ANYONE HUR HUR HUR???)

D

Deleted member

When do these tournaments usually happen? I had no idea about them until now.

D

Deleted member

I find it funny that there was a Sonic Racing discussion some pages and now Alpharad makes a video on it

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I find it funny that there was a Sonic Racing discussion some pages and now Alpharad makes a video on it
I laughed way harder at this then I should have xD. This was pretty good. My favorite part was when he went:
" As you can see they cut a lot of characters from this mario kart game, most notably Mario. That one truly shocked me!"
Lmao.

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
I just Climbhazzard a ZSS when he was about to fall to his defeat for disrespect. He ragequited after that. My fights sometimes end with Cloud as "Worth" moments except that I win.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom