• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
People are mad about Ganondorf being a clone. So clone a clone. That would be the saltiest thing ever from KI complaining.

Also Dixie being a semi wouldn't be totally out of the question IMO. No idea about anyone else though.

EDIT wait free?

no
True cloning a clone wouldn't be the best idea. I just threw an example out there. And by clone a mean something like Dr. Mario levels of clone. Like let's say Sakurai and the team had finished all the characters sooner then expected, but rather then make a completely new one, they decide to make a clone that could be easily integrated into the game, and wouldn't need much development time, like lucina, and dark pit.

you know, the funny thing about this is, if you say made a clone an alt costume, everyone would love it. The second it was announced as a standalone character though the internet would complain about "mah slots" and waste of developer time lol.
True, but the internet will always something to complain about...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ohh, you're doing one of those Wedlockes, huh.. They always seemed kind of confusing imo because there's rarely any double battles :c
It's not about Double battles though
Basically, the only rules that it enforce is that you can only switch between the couple midbattle(you can switch freely before the opponent sends out a Pokemin when the game asks you to do so) and that if their partner is killed, they HAVE TO try to avenge them(these actually being the reason Swamp and Froaty-senpai are dead)
The original rules say you have to make Male-Female couples(which means if a male Pokemon in your party is single you would ignore all male encounters until you find a female, in which case Nuzlocke catching rules apply normally)
I removed it because there are like, 5 female users in this thread

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I would actually take :younglinkmelee::pichumelee: as free fighters.

As for other characters, Dixie is a possibility if she doesn't have too many similarities to Diddy.

Other characters like Dark Samus (if we can get rid of her AT), I can see Daisy as a clone of Peach, Impa as a Sheik clone (which I would love) and even Blastoise as a Bowser clone

D

Deleted member

I wish my 3ds was able to do homebrew outside of ninjahax (latest firmware)
I want to make omega ruby more difficult with that one romhack. Hackers pls

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Yo, this episode of RWBY, what is even going on?

So what have I missed so far in regards to NintenZone shenanigans?
Cinnamon Roll got duped
The Neo chick does illusions. How she managed to fool 1000s of spectators, I don't know. It's absolute bull**** Either everyone sees the same illusion, or there is no illusion.

finalark

SNORLAX
I wish I knew a few things about tech. I've always wanted to hack RSE to make a Pokemon game with Shin Megami Tensei levels of difficulty.

D

Deleted member

Pokechu evolved into Leafon!
And I love Teleport
I once had an Abra in my SS Nuzlocke and I loved messing around with it
There is just something so cool about the concept of having your Pokemon teleporting you :p
I wish I knew a few things about tech. I've always wanted to hack RSE to make a Pokemon game with Shin Megami Tensei levels of difficulty.
DrayanoHacks.png

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I wish I had a way to hax my 3DS so I could hack in a file with tons of Badges(I don't have any of the conventional methods and an OG 3DS :().

Because I'm that shameless.

Last edited:

tsvlink25

Smash Apprentice
NNID
tsvlink25
3DS FC
1719-3628-9238
With all of this Badge Arcade stuff, imagine if the Badge Arcade Bunny "Places into Battle"
:troll:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Ya.

There are save files out there with hundreds of badges, some unreleased in the West.
Ah, Its easy to get badges though, and they release them over time so all of them should be in the west soon. I'm surprised they worked that fast though.
With all of this Badge Arcade stuff, imagine if the Badge Arcade Bunny "Places into Battle"
:troll:
True a stage could be fun, but I think both could be executed well if done right.

No, that's part of my Tom Nook Moveset.
:p

As for my Badge bunny Moveset: (I'll just do the basic 4 attacks for now)

Standard attack(B) Bunny Spirit: Taking some notes from Shulk, Badge Bunny uses his pumped up facial expressions to give him attack buffs.

Side Smash( Over B) Badge Throw. Works sort of like Mr Game and Watche's judge attack. Badge Bunny randomly pulls out a badge, each one has different effects depending on the size and game it's from. He could use things like fruit badges to heal him( you could throw them up in the air and grab them), a punch out badge could be used for knockback, a mega badge can spike, and the list goes on.

Down Smash Claw Smash( Down B) : This was the one I had the most trouble inventing a move for, so it isn't as good as the rest imo. I could also potentially switch with the side B, but then I would need to replace the side B. Anyway this move would pull out either the Bomb Claw or the Regular crane claw( hammer claw would be a aerial like Bowser Jr's.) This move would be best executed above a opponent for more beneficial effects. The bunny would attack with either of those claws to really pack a punch to the foe!

Recovery( Up B) Aerial Crane: A magic claw would drop in from above and life the Badge Bunny back up to the stage. This would need to timed and executed perfectly, as if hit enough by an opponent could cause it to brake and the bunny to fall. A good strategy would be to bounce yourself up with the Claw Smash and then recover.

Now for the Final Smash which I think could be really fun:

Final Smash: Crane Chaos! In this cutscene final smash, all opponents are transported into a crane machine! It would work exactly like this:
Just instead of a pipe and the bunny being the claw, you control the claw as the bunny and must grab foes before time runs out.( about 10 maybe 15 seconds).

Thoughts? I know it could probably use a little bit of polish, but it could be really fun if done right imo.
;)

D

Deleted member

Party:
Oni333(Luxio Lv.25) and Sonomura(Buneary Lv.24)
Teh Anna(Geodude Lv.23) and Khoru(Shellos Lv.24)

Boxed:
bladzer(Silcoon Lv.14)
Real Irene(Meditite Lv.13)
Egg
Unikronium(Ponyta Lv.17)
Coricus(Onix Lv.20)
Megalon72(Ralts Lv.18)
Pokechu (Eevee Lv.20)

Dead:
Substitute(Starly Lv.3 - Lv.4)
Bedoop(Psyduck Lv.6 - Lv.7)
Bananija(Bidoof Lv.3 - Lv.13)
Opossum(Roselia Lv.5 - Lv.23)
Frostwaith(Gastly Lv.15 - Lv.22)
Swampasaur(Grotle Lv.5 - Lv. 25)
You and Megalon72 are gonna be a couple! :p
1. If that's a male ralts, you get 10000000000000000 bonus points from me. :p

2. I can't go a week without getting shipped, huh? :p

D

Deleted member

Megalon evolved into a ballet dancer!
And I gave Anna a Rare Candy and now she's a Graveler
Oni and Khoru only evolve at Lv.30 and Sonomura is through friendship(10 bucks shw dies on the battle after she evolves just like Opossum)
1. If that's a male ralts, you get 10000000000000000 bonus points from me. :p

2. I can't go a week without getting shipped, huh? :p
Did you miss that update? Ofc it's male :p
Dupes clause allowed me to ignore all the Budews and Roselias that showed up before Ralts
Ironic because Opossum had just died haha :'^)

DeathFox137

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tech137
Hey. I got an interesting question. What would your reaction be for Smash 5 if instead of K Rool, we got Krusha? I know this is odd, but just a curious question I had in my mind for a while.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Cinnamon Roll got duped
The Neo chick does illusions. How she managed to fool 1000s of spectators, I don't know. It's absolute bull**** Either everyone sees the same illusion, or there is no illusion.
She only needed to fool one person. Yang looked up and saw a recording of what most likely is what actually happened.

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Hey. I got an interesting question. What would your reaction be for Smash 5 if instead of K Rool, we got Krusha? I know this is odd, but just a curious question I had in my mind for a while.
Wut...?

D

Deleted member

Megalon evolved into a ballet dancer!
And I gave Anna a Rare Candy and now she's a Graveler
Oni and Khoru only evolve at Lv.30 and Sonomura is through friendship(10 bucks shw dies on the battle after she evolves just like Opossum)

Did you miss that update? Ofc it's male :p
Dupes clause allowed me to ignore all the Budews and Roselias that showed up before Ralts
Ironic because Opossum had just died haha :'^)
Yeah, I missed A LOT. It's because I've been with my Dad this weekend, we're at six flags. :p

Also, darn it, still got one more week before I get homeschooled. Was hoping for it to start this monday so I had guranteed free time for the direct.... Eh, It'll probably be afterschool anyway.

D

Deleted member

About to fight Fantina
Plan is: put Sonomura in there and pray they only have Ghost damagung moves
Backup plan is to have Oni use Attract and make out(read as: spam Bite) with the female Pokemon

Chrono.

That'd kinda be like having Boom Boom playable but not Bowser

DeathFox137

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tech137
Exactly my thoughts would be. XD Even though in my mind that I can somewhat think of a moveset for Krusha. The challenge is figuring out a Final Smash for him. DK64 showed me that. Yet again, my curious questions can dream.

Senselessbreak

Smash Lord
So for the ballot, I actually voted for three characters:

K Rool, Chorus Kids, and Wolf.

In terms of first party characters, I want:

K Rool, Dixie, Wolf, Chorus Kids, Ice Climbers, Paper Mario, Toad, Inklings, Chibi Robo, Ray, Isaac, Takamaru, Ivysaur, Squirtle, Mach Rider, Balloon Fighter, or Excite Biker.

1st parties I expect:

Wolf, Inklings.

3rd parties I want:

Banjo, Simon, Bomberman, Rayman, Snake, Eggman, Tails, Knuckles, Crash, Spyro.

Who I expect:

Shovel Knight, Banjo or Steve. (or Goku lol).

Ivander

Smash Legend

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Wolf Link and Shadow Mewtwo are both announced, officially.
Those aren't lines. Those are one-off amiibos. Until we see otherwise, that's all we're getting specific to those games. Also, those are the only confirmed amiibos compatible with their respective games. That may change.

There was talk about a possible Shovel Knight line by YachtClubGames, but they have yet to say if it'll happen.

Last edited:

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Those aren't lines. Those are one-off amiibos. Until we see otherwise, that's all we're getting specific to those games. Also, those are the only confirmed amiibos compatible with their respective games. That may change.

There was talk about a possible Shovel Knight line by WayforwardGames, but they have yet to say if it'll happen.
By Wayforward? What does Wayforward have to do with Shovel Knight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom