• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroob

Sup?
Man, what I want more from that leak to be real than the characters?

The adventure mode. Right there it tells me it's too good to be true, but I want to believe so badly.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Security at my store caught a thief and locked him into the security office until police arrived

Well, somehow he escaped into the vents and somehow crawled through them. Not so stealthily as it left big dents in the ceiling wherever he crawled.

He ended falling down in a room that's kept locked all the time

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
It's fake. Soul-crushing, but fake.

There are plenty of things off with it. The renders, the CSS, the fact music lists are stupidly easy to fake and that Wolf screenshot that reeks of poorly done photoshop (i.e. no shadow).

(I just want Wolf and XCX stuff in Smash. :()
It's like the Dr. Mario stage leak all over again.

Security at my store caught a thief and locked him into the security office until police arrived

Well, somehow he escaped into the vents and somehow crawled through them. Not so stealthily as it left big dents in the ceiling wherever he crawled.

He ended falling down in a room that's kept locked all the time
Dumbass got what he deserved.

"Hey I saw this in a movie once"

. . ." ****"

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
idk why no one tagged me :)

Anyway, it jsut looks very off, someoen on the 4chan thread posted that:

Looks very similar to the other one and this one jsut looks like urgh.

the hammer tracing is wrong, the black outlines are WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAY TOO THICK, the m is placed like spm which is I don;t think I ever saw that placement normally in every art what so ever (itp;s usually placed like my avi) and something abotu the gradients feels off (seems too linear while the real one have a slightly contrast).

Like it;s clearly fake lol :)

EDIT: the arms joints are missplaced.
Seems modded from this:

And that wolf is definitely modded from Brawl:

Still A for effort!

Last edited:

Burb

The Absolute Worst
lol these leaks don't have anything about 3DS.

effort is appreciated
Even the most recent real broadcasts have nothing about 3DS.

This leak's faker than Etika, but the 3DS neglect isn't a sign of it.

Considering the command looks were derived from the N64 looks (went back to jackets/matching etc), they are closer to the SF0 designs than they are to their assault designs for example.

Hey may theoretically keep his Brawl design, but I wouldn't discount him getting his SF0 one
Considering we're talking about Brawl designs vs SF0 designs and not SF0 designs vs Assault designs, I'm not sure what this has to do with anything.

Last edited:

TaichiYaegashi

Smash Ace
Seems moded from this:
You saying that reminded me of this from the old Leak Group (by vaanrose)

Keep in mind, I'm not saying the leak is legit, just saying that a similar pose for Paper Mario doesn't mean the leak is fake...it's everything else.

Last edited:

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
I'm half tempted to boot up X and find the location in that stage screen.
But naaaahhh.

Shroob

Sup?
Ya know.... Even if this is fake(Which it most likely is), isn't it kinda nice to be doing this one final time, for old time's sake?

Burb

The Absolute Worst
View attachment 87440
Never Let Up and Adventures End.

Oh leaker you piece of trash, why must you play with my heart
Fake, 100% confirmed here.

The Bowser's Inside Story boss music is already in SSB4. It's under the name "Tough Guy Alert", not "They're Pretty Tough, Should We be Careful!?".

EDIT: BIS Final Boss music is wrong, too. SSB4 calls it "The Grand Finale", not "In The Final".

Last edited:

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123

The Bowser's Inside Story boss music is already in SSB4. It's under the name "Tough Guy Alert", not "They're Pretty Tough, Should We be Careful!?".

EDIT: BIS Final Boss music is wrong, too. SSB4 calls it "The Grand Finale", not "In The Final".
Uh, glad I could help :p

Soul.

>Adventure Mode is another Classic Mode

okay.

Even the most recent real broadcasts have nothing about 3DS.

This leak's faker than Etika, but the 3DS neglect isn't a sign of it.
I've noticed that already. Poor 3DS, neglected by the other console lol

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura

Exactly. There would be absolutely no reason to change the name of it. Pretty sure "Should we be careful?" Is an unofficial translation to begin with.

Jdaster64

Smash Ace
NNID
Jdaster64
3DS FC
4141-3026-8303
Switch FC
SW 7540 0069 7907
You saying that reminded me of this from the old Leak Group (by vannrose)

Keep in mind, I'm not saying the leak is legit, just saying that a similar pose for Paper Mario doesn't mean the leak is fake...it's everything else.
So much this. If the art isn't a 1:1 match or something that obviously shares huge regions 1:1, this isn't a valid argument. See also, arguments for Dr. Mario being edited in the ESRB leak, Shulk, etc.

All art aside, as vaanrose can attest, I think the CSS going all the way to the screen's edge is proof enough against it (oddly enough, the fonts in these screens were at least close enough that I couldn't pick them apart immediately).

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
In less than 42 hours, our eyes will be glued to our screens as the truth is finally revealed.

Are you prepared?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
You saying that reminded me of this from the old Leak Group (by vaanrose)

Fair point, but since the wolf seems to be brawl's model, It would make sense that PM would be to. Probably from that image. Still looks good and I wouldn't mind if both were added.

Shroob

Sup?
As someone pointed out in the 4chan thread, the CSS uses Duck Hunt Duo, which is the European version, but that somehow conflicts with the music menu.

Another nail in the coffin.

Burb

The Absolute Worst
As someone pointed out in the 4chan thread, the CSS uses Duck Hunt Duo, which is the European version, but that somehow conflicts with the music menu.

Another nail in the coffin.
Yeah.

To elaborate, the US version of My Music uses the terms "Rarely" and "Often" on the sliders. Europe uses "Less Likely" and "More Likely".

The leak uses "Rarely" and "Often" like the US version alongside the Duck Hunt Duo name from Europe.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I like this leak, screenshot leaks show that they actually put effort into it, so I give it an E for that
This leak brings me back to the good old days when you could debunk any leaks with the classic "Gematau is real" method
If leak has any of the three remaining characters from Gematsu leak: it's a fake piggybacking Gematsu
If it doesn't: it's fake because Gematsu is real and this one doesn't have Chorus Men
Use Bulbapedia to check her moves or something

Boom Boom for Sanic Bam plz
How can I answer this? Oh yeah, by taking another page from the original Nuzlocke!
Screenshot_2015-12-13-20-26-47-1.png

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
*Clears throat*

"You...are not...PREPARED!"
No kidding, I had a dream last night that I was watching the presentation, and Sakurai announced 7 characters.

They were all Pokemon. They included Ninetails, Scyther and Gardevoir. And 4 Pokemon that don't actually exist. One was a Pokemon that Lucario evolves into.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I have absolutely no idea what to expect from this final presentation. It's like they revealed Cloud to throw all expectations aside.

At this point, anything can happen. And it will happen in about 47 hours from now.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I like this leak, screenshot leaks show that they actually put effort into it, so I give it an E for that
This leak brings me back to the good old days when you could debunk any leaks with the classic "Gematau is real" method
If leak has any of the three remaining characters from Gematsu leak: it's a fake piggybacking Gematsu
If it doesn't: it's fake because Gematsu is real and this one doesn't have Chorus Men

How can I answer this? Oh yeah, by taking another page from the original Nuzlocke!
View attachment 87444
You knew where to find Shinx, no excuses

Also just because Lucina is 2nd best Awakening waifu and flat doesn't mean I like her in Smash.

Before I conk out, question: Is there a character you WANT to be good with, but can't play well at all? For me, that goes to Meta Knight and Charizard

Shroob

Sup?
The presentation is at 2pm on Tuesday, no? It's 2:51PM on Sunday right now where I'm at.

Edit; NVMD, I suck at math.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom