• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Scyther and Gardevoir
On that day, Zoroarking's wallet flew through the window to find TheAnvil's dream so it could spend all of its money in that sweet DLC
Zoroarking never saw his wallet ever again...
You knew where to find Shinx, no excuses

Also just because Lucina is 2nd best Awakening waifu and flat doesn't mean I like her in Smash.

Before I conk out, question: Is there a character you WANT to be good with, but can't play well at all? For me, that goes to Meta Knight and Charizard
Because I remembered where to find them from my last playthrough
And I also see evolution levels vut never trainers' teams and Pokemon movesets
Unless it's Soul Silver
**** Soul Silver
And **** Lance and his Elemental Dragonite Roullete

As for the question: Robin
I suck SO much with Robin but I love playing as them

Chrono.

You knew where to find Shinx, no excuses

Also just because Lucina is 2nd best Awakening waifu and flat doesn't mean I like her in Smash.

Before I conk out, question: Is there a character you WANT to be good with, but can't play well at all? For me, that goes to Meta Knight and Charizard
I wanted to be good with Shulk before I realized Shulk is just not good enough for me. :shades:

Jdaster64

Smash Ace
NNID
Jdaster64
3DS FC
4141-3026-8303
Switch FC
SW 7540 0069 7907
Ness, Pikachu, PAC-MAN and maybe Robin, for me. I'd like to branch out from my main three a bit more.

Das Koopa

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
NebulaMan
3DS FC
2938-7117-6800
I'm in, B O Y Z. I was tempted to not spoil myself but I gotta.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

Thank you Opo for making this masterpiece.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
So I installed Badge Arcade. Shout-out to nosh for "Ridley Confirmed" tweet.

First impression: This bunny guy gives Toon Link a run for his money in expressiveness.

:231:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Wake up, The Boss Calls!
Sonomura was able to single handedly defeat Duskull and Haunter
Mismagius gave her some problem because of confusion and the fact I ran out of Super Potions(I had to use some herbs which ended up decreasing her happiness, whoops!) but managed to at least paralyze Mismagius through Secret Power
I then switch out to Oni, who could probably take a Psybeam and finish with Bite
What happens? Paralysis kicks in and Oni uses Bite... but it doesn't kill Mismagius and she uses Shadow Ball which would have killed Oni if the paralysis hadn't worked on the last turn
Okay, just one more Bite and it's done... well, OF COURSE Fanta has a Super Potion
Now I need two Bites to finish and that means a turn in which she can move and kill Oni
I go for Bite hoping for a crit or flinch but then... paralysis kicks in again and Oni delivers the final blow ending the battle!
This ship is now a Battle Couple and it's super CANON

The RNG Goddess blessed me today so I was finally able to lay down my long seeked revenge on Ghost type Gym Leaders with their early Shadow Ball bull****

D

Deleted member

Sweet, got to play the street fighter V just because they have it here at six flags still. :p

That was a pleasant surprise.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Wake up, The Boss Calls!
Mismagius gave her some problem because of confusion and the fact I ran out of Super Potions(I had to use some herbs which ended up decreasing her happiness, whoops!) but managed to at least paralyze Mismagius through Secret Power
I then switch out to Oni, who could probably take a Psybeam and finish with Bite
What happens? Paralysis kicks in and Oni uses Bite... but it doesn't kill Mismagius and she uses Shadow Ball which would have killed Oni if the paralysis hadn't worked on the last turn
Okay, just one more Bite and it's done... well, OF COURSE Fanta has a Super Potion
Now I need two Bites to finish and that means a turn in which she can move and kill Oni
I go for Bite hoping for a crit or flinch but then... paralysis kicks in again and Oni delivers the final blow ending the battle!

The RNG Goddess blessed me today so I was finally able to lay down my long seeked revenge on Ghost type Gym Leaders with their early Shadow Ball bull****
I'll accept the 20 euro luck fee in the morning
Broken?

Hm...

Now?
'Bandana Dee has a pointy stick' huehuehue

D

Deleted member

Yaaay, I got Shadow... Claw? And NO ONE CAN LEARN IT? FANTA, I SWEAR I'LL HAVE MY REVENGE
Also, team pic time!
1450048503480-1613337973.jpg

As you can all see, I really need to train the new couple
And give Khoru a chance to shine in some major battles, really, her only chance would be the first gym but she didn't exist back there
Broken?

Hm...

Now?
TPP references? What's this? 2014?

Wake up, The Boss Calls!

Last time I lasted 20 seconds. Now im getting saved by RNG hardcore. The tables have turned!

This is how you jinx yourself

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Broken?

Hm...

Now?
Lol this is a true masterpiece! Good job Opossum Opossum

I love the fact that Burb and SG have to spaces that contradict each other. And that free space lmao.
and WTF Banjo is great to!
nah, the pose are quite different.

to me, it seems BASED on it, but still bad.
Possibly, but we've seen fake leaks alter renders in the same vein as that one. Either way the leak was debunked through other errors.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Yeah Chrom already has a detailed in game model, and you can also play as him via hacking. Plus I'm sorry, but we don't need a 6th fire emblem character, I mean 3 characters from Awakening?
3 characters from Awakening would be ludicrous. Instead, give us 2 Blazing Sword reps, Lyn and Hector :troll:

I'd actually buy those ASAP, best non-Smash Lords

D

Deleted member

**** jinx
JESUS CHRIST
I almost had a heart attack when I saw Gematsu at the Route gate and Megalon was at the first slot of my party
I stopped in time to put Oni in the lead so he could nurder Staravia and Buizel
Oh, Monferno! Remember when I talked about giving Khoru a chance to shine? Yep, let's Rain Dance and Water Pulse and... wait, that DIDN'T kill him? HOW? Another one might be enou-- WAIT HE CAN SWITCH OUT IS THAT EVEN LEGAL?
Now I have a big ****ing problem because I can only switch between her and Anna
And they are against a Roselia... I pray for the RNG goddess's blessing
I really jinxed it
At least it's raining so Water Pulse will deal decent damage
****ing Leech Seed
Uh, Water Pulse did jack****
Mega Drain STOP
HOLY CRAP 12HP and-- oh no there is still the seeds!
Phew, she survived but the rain stopped
I'm like, super ****ed, I don't have super potions
"Maybe I should put her on more important battles" **** you, 5 minutes ago me!
More Leaks
That's literally ripped from the game they didn't even try!
we don't need a 6th fire emblem character, I mean 3 characters from Awakening?
This isn't a valid argument though

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Yeah Chrom already has a detailed in game model, and you can also play as him via hacking. Plus I'm sorry, but we don't need a 6th fire emblem character, I mean 3 characters from Awakening?
True, and if it were somehow real, I'd expect this to e ballot influenced. According to the 4chan thread, it translates to Chrom awakens which if true would kill it instantly as in Japan they only say joins the battle.

Shroob

Sup?
True, and if it were somehow real, I'd expect this to e ballot influenced. According to the 4chan thread, it translates to Chrom awakens which if true would kill it instantly as in Japan they only say joins the battle.
Puns are US/EU exclusive?

Huh, the more you know.

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
By the way, could someone Christmas this pic up for me, please?

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Puns are US/EU exclusive?

Huh, the more you know.
Yup, learned that from @PushDustIn
I don't buy the Google Chrome image.
That's because he doesn't release till Tuesday, you can't buy him yet
:p
I feel like the person who made this hasn't seen a Smash 4 trailer in their life.
I have to agree, the background has some weird colors for a trailer imo, which make it look like it be for a completely different game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom