• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
That would throw me in for a loop, especially since he was the first newcomer revealed lol

I remember some theories that Necalli is actually Zen after a name change during development (mostly due to Zen supposedly hailing from India and Necalli's artwork showing off some architecture that resembles India)
Im actually thinking Zen was short for Zenny. Laura, Rashid, V-Trigger and Zen ware the 4 names dropped as I remember it.

Chrono.

Im actually thinking Zen was short for Zenny. Laura, Rashid, V-Trigger and Zen ware the 4 names dropped as I remember it.
True, as Ken himself didn't explicitly say much regarding the characters, he just name dropped stuff (including the countries).

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
New thread HYPE!!
Hope everyone is well.
No interesting rumors it seems :/

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
So I ended up looking for glitches in one of the LEGO games, and boy are they glitchy. (Except for Undercover)

D

Deleted member

Has anyone gotten word from that @Shaya mod? I remember them having an avi...I'm worried they committed suicide or something
I don't think they would take out their avi if they were going to commit suicide
Probably taking a break from the forums or smth /positive thinking

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
So I ended up looking for glitches in one of the LEGO games, and boy are they glitchy. (Except for Undercover)
It's got ungodly loading times though so it balances out.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Shays just does that sometimes.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
The only Lego games I've ever played was the Star Wars ones. I thought they were fun.

Last edited:

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
I don't really remember them being too buggy.

To be fair, the last time I played a LEGO game was when I was like 12 (and it was that really crappy GTA clone on the Wii U), so I'm probably just not remembering what happened.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Lego Star Wars 3 was my favorite
You had Dinasty Warriors like levels, varied levels, and more unique characters
And it was based on the Clone Wars animated series so it wins by default
I remember my brother getting that game for free with his 360. It was a fun Lego SW game. Still has nothing on The Complete Saga, though.

D

Deleted member

I remember my brother getting that game for free with his 360. It was a fun Lego SW game. Still has nothing on The Complete Saga, though.
Complete Saga did little to improve on the two first games imo
It added one level to the Episode II sectiom(that only had 5 levels instead of 6) and that was it besides fusing the two games
Since then, Lego games added the best feature to improveon multiplayer: independent cameras
Mario 3D World could have used those
I don't even remember LEGO games except the Batman one
The first Lego Batman was good and terrible at the same time
The heroes campaign was boring because it was 100% Batman and Robin with different equipment
The villains campaign though, had the most unique characters and gameplay mechanics

There were also Lego Indiana Jones, Harry Potter and Marvel
Indiana Jones is actually one of my favorites and unlocking Han Solo was a cool easter egg

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
You know, PushDustIn PushDustIn , there is a way for you to be wrong on both the count of backing the wrong rumour and in terms of your personal speculation.

If Shovel Knight not only isn't the next newcomer or ever gets in as Smash 4 DLC, therefore disconfirming the rumour, but if Isaac also manages to be DLC. In this case, you'd be so very wrong twice!:troll:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen
However Undercover has some cool Nintendo easter eggs, and Iwata-San (May he rest in peace) was even planned as a playable character for the game, but was scrapped for whatever reason

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
I've played most of the LEGO games. Pirates of the Caribbean and Lego Star Wars TCS were the best ones.

The Lord of the Rings/Hobbit ones are unfortunately aweful.

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
You know, PushDustIn PushDustIn , there is a way for you to be wrong on both the count of backing the wrong rumour and in terms of your personal speculation.

If Shovel Knight not only isn't the next newcomer or ever gets in as Smash 4 DLC, therefore disconfirming the rumour, but if Isaac also manages to be DLC. In this case, you'd be so very wrong twice!:troll:
Haha, I didn't think about that. If that happens I might have to hide for a month (and the shame)

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
The best Lego game is the racing game

Hellsing Abridged 6 was delayed till December. It shouldn't have been Halloween exclusive
They are doing the actual Christmas special

You know Push is never wrong.

D

Deleted member

I've played most of the LEGO games. Pirates of the Caribbean and Lego Star Wars TCS were the best ones.

The Lord of the Rings/Hobbit ones are unfortunately aweful.
Oh yeah, I forgot those were a thing
Pirates of the Caribbean sucked imo

LotR at least did something right with the open map, I don't remember much besides that lol

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
https://youtu.be/gL9kDcHzIVY
Shameless self advertising of my level
Vote here on the spookiest level
http://strawpoll.me/5908103/r

Lego Star Wars 3 was my favorite
You had Dinasty Warriors like levels, varied levels, and more unique characters
And it was based on the Clone Wars animated series so it wins by default
You pasted the "results" version of the poll haha. If people want to vote, they should visit http://strawpoll.me/5908103 :)

For everyone else, here are all the options: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzGkpoIoIqho2KxIy-dF2s6SZeer3K2bj

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
A bit off topic I suppose but I was wondering. How would you guys feel if most of the remaining DLC was 3rd party.And if you had to pick 3 third party newcomers to join who would it be

Oblivion129

Smash Lord
NNID
Oblivion129
3DS FC
1821-9773-2413
A bit off topic I suppose but I was wondering. How would you guys feel if most of the remaining DLC was 3rd party.And if you had to pick 3 third party newcomers to join who would it be
For me it's more about what characters they are rather than what company they're from.
How they play is really important to me, too. Like lots of people like Mewtwo but how many still play him after the dlc hype?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom