• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
You know what? I think Scar from Lion King kinda fits Konami, wanting power, to get rid of the one in power and refusing to take responsibility. In Scar's case, he didn't want to move away from Pride Rock, something Mufasa would have done. Konami didn't want to change and like Scar, made saying Mufasa/Kojima forbidden

Well at least Nobodies were confirmed . . .so at least it 's something. People made this thing a bigger deal than it actually was just like the Smash fanbase >_>
and potentially Xion may be back . .. somehow. So that's neat

Last edited:

Chrono.

Well at least Nobodies were confirmed . . .so at least it 's something. People made this thing a bigger deal than it actually was just like the Smash fanbase >_>
To be fair, they advertised it as such, did they not?

Either way at least we know a little bit of Pixar is in, I think a world from there is in the realm of possibility now (Toy Story plz)

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Oni, lowering the quality of the game's models after you hype it up is pretty bad
**** YEAH ICE CREAM FOR ROXAS

Oni, lowering the quality of the game's models after you hype it up is pretty bad
**** YEAH ICE CREAM FOR ROXAS
It's still very clearly in early development. We'll see how things are when the game releases. With how important graphics are this gen I'm certain the game will look (and play) just fine on release.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Honestly graphics aside, KH3 (and FFXV by proxy) seems to be going through some troubled development.

And it's no surprise at all considering Squeenix are developing 2 huge JRPGs at the same time with a third one on the way.

Hell, the only reason things are moving at all now is because Nomura is no longer involved with FFXV, speeding things up quite a bit.

...and now he's directing FF7R which means we're back at square one.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Honestly graphics aside, KH3 (and FFXV by proxy) seems to be going through some troubled development.

And it's no surprise at all considering Squeenix are developing 2 huge JRPGs at the same time with a third one on the way.

Hell, the only reason things are moving at all now is because Nomura is no longer involved with FFXV, speeding things up quite a bit.
Squeenix needs to stop announcing games all the time and finish their **** first

Chrono.

Squeenix needs to stop announcing games all the time and finish their **** first
Yeah, honestly.

I get there was a lot of pressure on KH3 (from both the fans and Sony...) but its pretty obvious the game wasn't meant to be announced so early.

Not to mention dropping the FF7 bomb this early was a mistake cause you know that won't be finished for at least 5 years.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Not to mention dropping the FF7 bomb this early was a mistake cause you know that won't be finished for at least 5 years.
But they won E3 because of that!

....what does a company actually get for winning E3 again?

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
But they won E3 because of that!

....what does a company actually get for winning E3 again?
People not saying their conference was the worst conference in history.

Sounds like a prize I'd want if it was my company.

D

Deleted member

ooh, what's on it
2 CDs containing 30 tracks of Endings/Credits music from these following games.

And an illustrated booklet with a short description for each represented games, describing their history and how their ending music sounds like.

I've just took the booklet's last page, as I found it to be the most noteworthy, and it would take me forever to scan all the other pages.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
no but it was because they look similar to the Final Fantasy characters that appeared in Mario game.
-Ninja
-Black Mage
-White Mage
-Moogle
-Cactuar
-That final boss guy from Sports Mix
GeeGee

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
When will Chapter 806 be out again?

Like I said stick to the animated shows Gargoyles, Gravity Falls, Phineas and Pherb, Kim Possible, Wander Over Yander, American Dragon. I'd take those over the live action shows anyway, but that video was hilarious, and it also reminded me of this beauty,
Kingdom Hearts could totally get into the Marvel and Star Wars universes now.

(I'm 3 pages behind, so preemptive :079:)

Chrono.

I have a feeling Necalli (in perma V-Trigger) is going to be the final boss. I dunno, just a hunch.
That would throw me in for a loop, especially since he was the first newcomer revealed lol

I remember some theories that Necalli is actually Zen after a name change during development (mostly due to Zen supposedly hailing from India and Necalli's artwork showing off some architecture that resembles India)

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I'm back! Anythign happening? IF not I'll get back to NaNoWriMo. I seriously never wrote this much when doing actual essays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom