• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
It's a little weird that this is the only social thread talking about Smash 4 speculation right now.

The Robin Social is talking Fire Emblem (as usual), the Smash 4 Social is going on about the Force Awakens, and dunno about the Zelda Social.

:231:

Last edited:

Tom13

Smash Apprentice
I've been playing as Cloud for quite some time, and he's great to use, and his Limit Break-mechanics make him even more fun to use. Do you guys think he'll stick around for Smash 5, if there was to be one?

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura

The end of my second match man, I can't even. I friggin love Cloud.

D

Deleted member

Cool! I like kadabra, but now I can't be alakazam :( Thanks though! Kind of ironic to that I am named after a dark type but am a psychic type in your nuzlocke lol.
Technically, you can
I never include any rules against trading for evolving because that would be dumb
But I already have a Psychic type in my party so you probably won't join ubnless he dies
It's a little weird that this is the only social thread talking about Smash 4 speculation right now.

The Robin Social is talking Fire Emblem (as usual), the Smash 4 Social is going on about the Force Awakens, and dunno about the Zelda Social.

:231:
We should talk about The Force Awakens tbh
But, you know, spoilers
My favorite scene from the film was when [REDACTED NAME] [REDACTED ACTION] [REDACTED NAME]
That was [REDACTED EMOTION]

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

I can't even.
Wow this is accurate...
Technically, you can
I never include any rules against trading for evolving because that would be dumb
But I already have a Psychic type in my party so you probably won't join ubnless he dies

We should talk about The Force Awakens tbh
But, you know, spoilers
My favorite scene from the film was when [REDACTED NAME] [REDACTED ACTION] [REDACTED NAME]
That was [REDACTED EMOTION]
I see, alright then.

Burruni

Smash Hero
So, let's see.
We got :4ness: Earthbound.

Around 2003, we had Earthbound Zero localization AND SOME CARTRIDGES BEING MADE but never fully produced and sold.
It takes until 2015 for Earthbound Origins.

Since :4lucas:Mother 3 came out in 2006....

2020 for Earthbound 2.
Edit: At best.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815

Biggest spoiler of the year according to Miiverse moderators, guys.

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Aside from being fun to play as, one of the main reasons I like Cloud is:

Giant swords are so cool.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

Biggest spoiler of the year according to Miiverse moderators, guys.
I'm still confused as to why "Strategic Information" is a bannable offense
Apparently giving a friendly tip to beginning players is bad :drshrug:

Burb

The Absolute Worst
If anything, I think people in this thread are exaggerating Isaac's popularity if they think it's possible that he scored that high on the ballot despite getting no content whatsoever in the end (and being the only realizable popular candidate to not get anything, no less).

Shroob

Sup?
Man though, after that beating I got last night, I almost wanna reset my data.... My online record is terrible.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
So off topic, but I just found out that Sonic CD's JP opening theme was done in one take... Wow.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Do you think Sakurai's gun stance in Smash has changed or were Bayo's guns just fantasy enough to be included?

Do you think she paves the way for Snake to eventually come back with guns, or other gaming icons like the RE characters, Dante, and Lara Croft to be included?

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Do you think Sakurai's gun stance in Smash has changed or were Bayo's guns just fantasy enough to be included? Do you think she paves the way for Snake to eventually come back with guns, or other gaming icons like the RE characters, Dante, and Lara Croft to be included?
I think she paves the way for gun usage. You can say they are fake as much as you want, doesn't change thee fact that they are the exact guns she uses to murder people in her game and are based on actual guns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom