• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Eh, may as well. You guys can hate me later. :p

So yeah, they're horrifying. And I want each and every one of you to take back what you said about the Basking Shark after seeing this terrifying freak of nature. :p
The first gif is actually hilarious LOL.
I can only imagine the sound the shark makes is "shwoomp".

I love sharks though, they are actually one of the only sea creatures I don't repulse at the sight of. The goblin shark in particular just looks kinda goofy and adorable here.

I still think the basking shark is scarier, on the grounds that you don't need a mouth THAT big to eat plankton, man. :(

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Am I wrong when I say that cheating on your partner is abuse?

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Whoa, uh...hm...
That really depends on the context?
Because while in some cases it could considered abusive by the cheating party, in others it could be retaliation from abuse.
Not that either scenario is good, of course.

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Who are these people and why should I care? If anything, unboxing vids can be a good thing, tells people how the stuff feels like, etc.
Some people you don't know obviously, and you don't have to care :p

Just the bit block being weird. Says it was a spur of the moment thing, which I can't really blame him for tbh, though I'm sure other people can :p

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Some people you don't know obviously, and you don't have to care :p

Just the bit block being weird. Says it was a spur of the moment thing, which I can't really blame him for tbh, though I'm sure other people can :p
But...Why? Saying 'It was a spur of the moment' is dumb, I presume these guys are adults. If I yelled at a customer to **** off, I can't say 'it was a spurof the moment'. You need to take responsibility

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
But...Why? Saying 'It was a spur of the moment' is dumb, I presume these guys are adults. If I yelled at a customer to **** off, I can't say 'it was a spurof the moment'. You need to take responsibility
Yeah I dunno. He replied to Etika that he doesn't respect sellouts and then in another reply to someone else says it was a spur in the moment thing.

Definitely right about that last part though.

But ya know, that's twitter drama for ya lol.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Yeah I dunno. He replied to Etika that he doesn't respect sellouts and then in another reply to someone else says it was a spur in the moment thing.

Definitely right about that last part though.

But ya know, that's twitter drama for ya lol.
I don't know who these guys are, but I don't like em one bit. I'll make sure to stay away from these bit block babies

D

Deleted member

Eh, may as well. You guys can hate me later. :p

So yeah, they're horrifying. And I want each and every one of you to take back what you said about the Basking Shark after seeing this terrifying freak of nature. :p
I regret opening this spoiler
I may need to forget this somehow if I want to sleep today
Yeah and unlike So Sorry (also fanmade. May not want to look too deeply into that one) she actually has a role in the game and
her own gimmick
So Sorry? Who is that?
*googles it*
TODAY HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT REGRETS
I'm gonna spare this thread of him

But at least I found this

Haha, Toriel is Mami
This is okey :'^)

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
The Bitblock babies are crying about people having more subs than them
He said Lamar Wilson was a sellout or something, then he said to someone when he replied that when posted that it was a spur of the moment sort of thing.

Basically twitter drama lol XD :p
Wow, what dorks, Lamar didn't deserve any of that.

redroses

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Marmalade
I think it could be seen as a form of abuse. At least psychological abuse.
Especially if you know that you will deeply hurt your partner but do it anyway(not to mention all the other damage you can do with cheating and the most likely break up that will follow), I can say yes, to it being abusive.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
ermahgerd. First Fumi-chan and now Nintenzilla have fallen to the 'guy with anime girl avi' virus. This is all Falkoopa's fault
EVERYBODY SHOULD HAIL TO MAKO MAKANSHOKO, THE GREATEST ANIME CHARACTER OF ALL TIME!!!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Did we seriously end up in a KLK discussion and somehow there wasn't a consent that Mako is best character?
You all disgust me!

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Did we seriously end up in a KLK discussion and somehow there wasn't a consent that Mako is best character?
You all disgust me!
Glad to see somebody here has some proper taste!

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Nonon is love
Nonon is life

I love my Marching Band deva

D

Deleted member

Found this today, unfortunately. Might put some pads in-between to conserve my c stick.
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom