• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivander

Smash Legend
That means nothing! Various female japanese characters are flat! Like, uh... like Lucina! And a bunch of EO characters no one in here knows! And... hmmm... allright, you got me, I can't think of anyone else
Are we at this topic again? I'm pretty sure this character sums just about everything.

Shroob

Sup?
Okay, I'm going to be devil's advocate here.

Since when did people become so stingy over spoilers for these announcements?

The entire point of out thread up until we moved was to discuss leaks and spoilers and find out stuff as soon as possible. I get not wanting to be spoiled. But then why are people on a website dedicated to discussion of the game's roster?

You would really rather wait to be marketed to, than to maybe get a hint of info earlier?

Now listen, I get it. I'm happy Cloud wasn't leaked as his trailer was hype. But wishing for leaks not to happen isn't really fair to those who just want to know the characters.

If something gets leaked... sorry? You're going to see it all over the place. It's life. It's the internet. If people are that offended by spoilers (for a marketing video nonetheless) then why are you checking these threads?
We knew Roy and Ryu were coming for months. As nice as it was to see them finally announced, it wasn't 'hype' to me. It was more along the lines of "About time".

This is why Cloud is special to me. We had NO idea he was coming, and I legit felt hype like I did for Mewtwo and Lucas.

Last edited:

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Robin, Greninja and Shulk in theory
In practice, Shulk is one of my mains, but I haven't been feeling to play as him anymore and I go for Robin, Greninja and Little Mac more often, but I still have fun when I play as Shulk
Though I am currently practicing as both Dark Pit(I love dem double blades) and Lucina

Those five are all anime guys, Bowser Jr. sticks out like a sore thum-- oh wait

Frosty-senpai you sneaky little...

Oh hey, he's also my favorite character
We have so much in common Frosty-senpai! :p

We are and I love it :p
Can't wait for fake screenshots

Nah, it just allows you to unlock Lynn's(how do you spell her name again?) secret costume. That's right, THAT costume wasn't removed from the localized versions, they just made it harder to get! :troll:
Clearly it unlocks the boob slider.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Oh hey, he's also my favorite character
We have so much in common Frosty-senpai! :p
Please tell me this all leads up to a Zororark X Frost dating sim. Because it's slowly becoming something like that and it scares me.

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
We're only days away from discovering if the Final Fantasy logo will be that meteor from 7's title or just the fancy FF.

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
We're only days away from discovering if the Final Fantasy logo will be that meteor from 7's title or just the fancy FF.
Or a crystal. But I'm curious why Cloud's page wasn't added on the site yet considering Lucas's was added just before the direct was announced.

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
I just really like the illustrations of the little guy deciding how to fight the irritated iguana. "Sword? Bow and Arrow? Police Badge? Bomb? ...GUN."

Oh, wait... the next illustration of him actually USING the gun and making the iguana even MORE irritated, complete with little blast circles and an angry iguana face. Sell me that game.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Here's a little trivia, :4mario:&:4link: has appeared in every single Smash Trailer.

The second most is:4pit::4luigi: :4samus::4dk::4fox::4villager:&:4pikachu:

D

Deleted member

That's nothing but metal there. It doesn't count.
What Substitution said
And what? Are you also jealous of her chest? :p
Please tell me this all leads up to a Zororark X Frost dating sim. Because it's slowly becoming something like that and it scares me.
I sure hope it does, maybe then Frosty-senpai will notice me :drshrug:
And then I'll put Frosty-senpai in a skirt, hee hee :dr^_^:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So, I have a question. We've talked about the badge bunny as a character suggestion for smash. It may sound like a joke, but in all honestly would make sense to rep the new Free To Play incentives by Nintendo. So does anybody want to hear a moveset I made for him?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So I played the first cup of the newly released Fast Racing Neo and I have to say this:

HYES! :4falcon:

I just love every bit of it: The tracks, BEAUTIFUL graphics, the speed, everything thing. I've gotten chills from it. And the fact that the F-Zero GX announcer returns in this game is the icing on the cake.

F-Zero fans will DEFINITELY get a kick out of this. But be warned: it's not for beginner racers.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
It would be pretty cool to see Jibanyan in Smash.
Honestly, I wouldn't be shocked if he was in the next Smash. I don't know about DLC since the ballot was to late for him, but I think he is on the Development Teams minds now.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
So, I have a question. We've talked about the badge bunny as a character suggestion for smash. It may sound like a joke, but in all honestly would make sense to rep the new Free To Play incentives by Nintendo. So does anybody want to hear a moveset I made for him?
Sounds better executed as a stage imo. The fighters inside one of those badge catchers, the typical bottom blast zone being where the badges fall, and the bunny as a background element.

Hey, we have stuff like Nintendogs and Gaur Plains(though tbh everything in Xenoblade was tiny) stages, this can work.

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
Does it involve conning other characters out of their money in Coin Battle?

D

Deleted member

Yes, please

Welp... That was a thing I just read.
What is up with my post that it requires a reaction gif from JonTron?
I just want Frosty-senpai to notice me :drsad:
If I ever make a Visuall Novel, I know what to do now.

:231:
See? At least someone likes the idea :drohyou:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom