• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
Eh... I didn't really want to report this, but I'll post it here if anyone has any interest in this.
I wouldn't put too much faith into the November 12th "rumor" (if you even call it that lol), but this is mainly so we can keep track of information just in case something pops up. Again, this is mainly for archival purposes. Don't put too much stock into this until something pops up.

Specter Knight and King Knight getting their playable mode. Battle mode and co-op and challenges from the amiibo support.
Well, they could always be hinting at other new content coming to the game possibly. We really don't know at this point. *insert shrugging meme*

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815

Eh... I didn't really want to report this, but I'll post it here if anyone has any interest in this.
I wouldn't put too much faith into the November 12th "rumor" (if you even call it that lol), but this is mainly so we can keep track of information just in case something pops up. Again, this is mainly for archival purposes. Don't put too much stock into this until something pops up.

Well, they could always be hinting at other new content coming to the game possibly. We really don't know at this point. *insert shrugging meme*
Too many coincidences. :|

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061

Please.stop.bringing.it.up.I.think.i've.actually.been.turned.off.of.the.game.because.of.the.rumors.surrounding.its.character.I.even.left.for.a.day.to.get.it.out.of.my.system.and.even.explained.why.it's.most.likely.fake.i.don't.know.how.much.more.i.can.take.

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Isn't the November 12th thing just a copypaste from the facebook post about a direct coming on the 5th or 6th or something?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
My problem with yokai watch is that there really is no yokai I look at and am like "Ooh I want that on my team" like pokemon

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Yo-kai watch is fun so far. Getting lots of cool Yo-kai. Also, at one point in the game they switch your hunting feature with a clock feature to show you had a clock you could use...but then I ended up wondering why I didn't have the Yo-kai hunting feature. So it took me a while to realize I could switch between clock and hunt mode.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
My problem with yokai watch is that there really is no yokai I look at and am like "Ooh I want that on my team" like pokemon
Which Pokemon got that reaction from you?

Mine was Gardevoir, if that wasn't obvious, and Espeon.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Yo-kai watch is fun so far. Getting lots of cool Yo-kai. Also, at one point in the game they switch your hunting feature with a clock feature to show you had a clock you could use...but then I ended up wondering why I didn't have the Yo-kai hunting feature. So it took me a while to realize I could switch between clock and hunt mode.
Glad you enjoy it BL! :)

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I thought I was going to have that problem as well.

But I think the thing is, I just get random Yo-kai, put them on my team, then see how fun or not. And I'm surprised how much I enjoy some of the Yo-kai I thought I wouldn't like. There is a pretty decent diversity here.

With that said, I can't say there are many Yo-kai that hooked me yet. Jibanyan, Noway, and Cicada guy are pretty cool though.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Actually, since I have no affinity toward any yokai, it may help me focus more on competitive play since stats would really be the thing I'd care about

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442

Probably just news on the other DLC campaigns for Shovel Knight, it's been a while since Plague Knight came out.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Screw Plauge Knight, I wanna play as King Knight.

It's not often you get to play as royalty in a platformer

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Thanks to all his cameos Shovel Knight has now been in more games than a good chunk of Smash characters.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Looks like it is...

The new Xenoblade is supposedly coming out this Holiday season.
Thanks!

And the one line that had me was when Diego was a price in a play and said come get some of this prince! I was like:
"This sounds a bit to sexual...."
Screw Plauge Knight, I wanna play as King Knight.

It's not often you get to play as royalty in a platformer
But he is a phony royal... His crown is fake...
Well we already know that atleast 1 more OoNQ Knight is gonna get the Plague Knight treatment
So dere's dat
True, but why call them surprises? Maybe there are other campaigns or modes we don't know about?

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
Probably just news on the other DLC campaigns for Shovel Knight, it's been a while since Plague Knight came out.
Well, the AMA is interesting for one reason. The way they answer questions. I could potentially see the AMA be filled with "Is Shovel Knight in Smash" posts and that would be a good time to keep an eye on YCG. It would be to see how they behave and react towards those questions. This would be a good indicator if they're being suspicious or not.

And of course, find out some more information on potential news for more Shovel Knight content coming in the future :p.

Last edited:

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion

Please.stop.bringing.it.up.I.think.i've.actually.been.turned.off.of.the.game.because.of.the.rumors.surrounding.its.character.I.even.left.for.a.day.to.get.it.out.of.my.system.and.even.explained.why.it's.most.likely.fake.i.don't.know.how.much.more.i.can.take.
Dont let the "rumor" stop you from playing shovel knight.Its a really fun game with a lot charm and challenge. You wouldn't be disappointed

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
ahahaha good god that direct "leak"

it says something that ive lost count on how many times i thought to myself "this is the saddest attempt at a leak ever" on many leaks

EDIT: Also keep Cloud the **** out of my Smash Brothers.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I've been turned off of your post.
Seriously.
You didn't have to read the post, Nintenzilla. It was spoilered.

You took the option to open the spoiler.
You took the option to read the contents.
You took the option to complain over something you could have easily ignored.

You are nothing but a broken record at this point.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
I want there to be a Direct on the 12th, but I want it to be 100% different compared to the "leak".

Just to see reactions.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Dont let the "rumor" stop you from playing shovel knight.Its a really fun game with a lot charm and challenge. You wouldn't be disappointed
I think I will, I've heard really good things about Plauge of Shadows in particular, I think I'll give it a go. (Right after I see that Dora timeskip as I'm rather curious of its weirdness, expect me back in about 20 minutes)

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Come to think of it, how many games has shovel knight appeared in/set to appear in? I cant find a list.

Let's see

Shovel Knight itself
Road Redepmtion
Runbow
Indivisible
Schasle-vania woops er, I mean Bloodstained

I'm sure I'm missing some... Help me out.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Seriously.
You didn't have to read the post, Nintenzilla. It was spoilered.

You took the option to open the spoiler.
You took the option to read the contents.
You took the option to complain over something you could have easily ignored.

You are nothing but a broken record at this point.
I didn't, I knew it was about SK in the first place, but yeah, I'll ignore, as I see I'm kinda a broken record. I've let it get to me when I shouldn't have.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Come to think of it, how many games has shovel knight appeared in/set to appear in? I cant find a list.

Let's see

Shovel Knight itself
Road Redepmtion
Runbow
Indivisible
Schasle-vania woops er, I mean Bloodstained

I'm sure I'm missing some... Help me out.
THIS IS WHERE I AM PREPARED.

http://smashboards.com/threads/nint...ophe-feat-swamp.405399/page-932#post-20030938
(This is before the collapse tags stopped working)
Also, this doesn't include Indivisible.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
I want there to be a Direct on the 12th, but I want it to be 100% different compared to the "leak".

Just to see reactions.
Well. A lot of Direct "Leaks" in March were pointing towards a Direct on April 1st. Eventually, a Nintendo Direct was announced on that date, coincidentally, with all the "leaks" being fake. So I could see history repeating and having one being announced on the 12th, except having no correlation with these "leaks" whatsoever. It would just be a pure coincidence :p.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom