• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

KONO SIEG HEIL DA! *Moscow dances*

Which Yokai is it then?
Is that supposed to referemce KR!Hitler? >_>

I don't know, they didn't say it :/
I don't think it matters much
You could ask Blue to test it tho
Seems like Lin shares her voice actress with Edea Lee from Bravely Default. The voice sounded the same and it seems it is Cassandra Lee voicing her after I did research.

Good to see the main combat system is largely unchanged from Xenoblade. Same for the mid-battle quotes.

Lastly, it is a little different to have an Avatar character and you can choose your character's own actions during cutscenes. Reminds me of Zelda somewhat.
I just hope the avatar actually does something story wise and isn't just there for self-insert reasons
Otherwise you could scrap them and have Elma as the protagonist

Last edited by a moderator:

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
I just hope the avatar actually does something story wise and isn't just there for self-insert reasons
Elma is considered the protag, and I've heard that the avatar's plot importance is spoilery.

Dravidian

Smash Lord
NNID
NeoDeoN
I haven't heard anything about Toy Story. >_>
The trailer was never given an official release date. A rumor was taken as fact. It will probably be seen very soon though.

>Talk of Tales games.

Should I try one and if so which one? my backlog isn't big enough
What systems do you have?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Is that supposed to referemce KR!Hitler? >_>

I don't know, they didn't say it :/
I don't think it matters much
You could ask Blue to test it tho

I tried mixing Hitler, Dio and a Russian

D

Deleted member

Elma is considered the protag, and I've heard that the avatar's plot importance is spoilery.
Elma actually looks interesting design wise
I dunno anything about how she is gameplay wise or her character but let's stay at that
I just hope she doesn't get a
Melia situation and where her entire life sucks at the end and you wonder how she keeps fighting

And well, ****
This is a Robin situation, isn't it?
This is a rhetorical question, don't answer it

Last edited by a moderator:

Inawordyes

Smash Lord
Do you think they're setting up for an Inklings reveal now that they're combining Smash and Splatoon for a holiday bundle? Would be mighty fine if it came pre-installed with the bundle, too!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Do you think they're setting up for an Inklings reveal now that they're combining Smash and Splatoon for a holiday bundle? Would be mighty fine if it came pre-installed with the bundle, too!
They would be an inkredible fit!

They'd splat the competition.

I'm not squidding when I say that I'd like to see them in Smash.

Last edited:

Chrono.

It would be cool but I find that unlikely (though it'd be nice if Smash's DLC was pre-installed).

But no, reason they're doing this it's because they're some of the most profitable Wii U games atm.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
It would be cool but I find that unlikely (though it'd be nice if Smash's DLC was pre-installed).

But no, reason they're doing this it's because they're some of the most profitable Wii U games atm.
All it needs is Mario Kart 8 and it'll become the perfect bundle :p

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
That Smash Splat set is pretty awesome.

Those are the two games most of my friends who don't own the Wii U always talk about when getting one, so that should drive some sales for sure.

Soul.

Didn't Mario Maker also sell well?
You'd think they'd bundle it alongside Smash and Splatoon but lol. I know it has its own bundle tho

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
Actually, Dry Bowser is hated on because he's just Bowser, but undead, no other differences. This is also seen in NSMB on the DS, where Dry Bowser makes his first appearance, and he's shown to be Bowser's undead corpse.
You got to show me some proof I have never seen anyone hate dry bowser.

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112

Hey there's actually a new trailer for amiibo festival.

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
That Smash bundle would have been incredible last year but they didn't have that but they are doing it now?

I'm still waiting on my New 3DS Smash bundle

Soul.

A New 3DS XL bundle with Smash 3DS and Pokémon ORAS pre-installed would be nice to boost 3DS sales.
Or maybe Super Mystery Dungeon.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Well this is one sexy bundle.
I don't like the fact the games are pre-installed, but damn, that bundle + Xenoblade X is absolute gold.

Also, are there still GCN controller adapters on sale? I would actually like to put my old GCN controllers to use whenever I get Smash Wii U.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
I am doing a 100% X playthrough. Yes I might be slightly insane.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
After a quick look up, I don't think there's anymore must have games for me for the rest of 2015.

There are some games that I might pick up but they don't feel like a true need to get at launch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom