• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohhhh man, Carina Reeves is LITERALLY playing her Fiora. LIke she's not even trying to mask it. That's going to be so damn weird.

Also, Square-Stash lives on in legend.
I can have my character have the voice of Edea Lee? Well I know what character i'm making
Can't watch anymore. Have to avoid the spoilers

Chrono.

It's interesting/surprising that the post-launch DLC support period of Hyrule Warriors has lasted longer and been more robust than Mario Kart 8's.

I mean, I'm totally okay with this as (possibly unpopular opinion), it's my preferred game of the two.
Warriors games usually have lots of DLC, though Koei said they weren't planning on making Legends at all, it just happened because the first one was a success.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
I can have my character have the voice of Edea Lee? Well I know what character i'm making
Can't watch anymore. Have to avoid the spoilers
Yeah that's all I treated myself to since I was just curious about the voice acting. I've been on strict spoiler lock down for Chronicles X.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
At this point, I won't be surprised that we have not see a true sequel to Hyrule Warriors.

The game was such a massive success, that Nintendo and Koei can't ignore and if Legends kills it (which it will since its on a bigger install base) then that will implore not only for HW to get a sequel but Koei might use other Nintendo franchises as well

D

Deleted member

Why do we not talk about breasts, there are women that visit this thread you know?
I think it matters the context used, if anyone was getting sexual about then yeah. of course I'm not a moderator and this is a gray area.

For the record, anything regarding stuff like this I end up saying is a joke and not intended to offend anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

"Oh hey, what's up?"
>Xenoblade X videos
>gamexplain
>spoilers

No, really, Gamexplain is really bad at handling spoilers with their thumbnails
Time to unsubscribe for now

Fenriraga

Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
"Oh hey, what's up?"
>Xenoblade X videos
>gamexplain
>spoilers

No, really, Gamexplain is really bad at handling spoilers with their thumbnails
Time to unsubscribe for now
It's not really that bad... Just a thumbnail of things going shooty-shoot and an epic battle being mentioned. 2 things the game was pretty obviously going to have. :V

I'd be more concerned for when we get closer to the actual release.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
X has my favorite world ever in a game. The Bionis and Mechonis were brilliant, but Mira just looks so ****ing beautiful.

Fenriraga

Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
X has my favorite world ever in a game. The Bionis and Mechonis were brilliant, but Mira just looks so ****ing beautiful.
It's just something about alien planets and their weird structures man. Really does fuel thst sense of wonder and exploration.

...Something Sonic Colors and Generations let me down on. Seriously, Planet Wisp is SO PRETTY, LET ME GO THERE AND NOT FACTORY NUMBER 38 SONIC TEAM.

D

Deleted member

I love how I have zero knowledge of X whatsoever besides what was shown in Directs and E3
It is between me being hyped for it but not enough so that I'll go look out for info of the game and end up spoiling myself
I'm gonna go 100% blind into this game and the last game I was able to actually do that was TW101
And I know Monolith will keep throwing plot twist after plot twist

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
It's just something about alien planets and their weird structures man. Really does fuel thst sense of wonder and exploration.

...Something Sonic Colors and Generations let me down on. Seriously, Planet Wisp is SO PRETTY, LET ME GO THERE AND NOT FACTORY NUMBER 38 SONIC TEAM.
...I thought I was the only one.
The first few seconds of Planet Wisp is kinda awe-inspiring and then...factories. Factories everywhere.
It's improved in Modern Sonic's level in Sonic Generations though, I believe that level actually has some platforming in the actual forest.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
The next 9-10 months will be the best thing for RPG fans.

And it's gonna great for fighters as well but it's gonna suck for platformers since there's nothing noteworthy coming out unless you count Sanic Boom

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

And it's gonna great for fighters as well but it's gonna suck for platformers since there's nothing noteworthy coming out unless you count Sanic Boom
If someone count Sonic Boom as a noteworthy platformer, he or she has serious issues...unless it's because of how bad it is :lol:

D

Deleted member

There was a problem fetching the tweet
You can tell I'm excited.
Blue is now a cute anime grill

Ha, you should have seen me when I got EOIIU
3000.png

Except I was watching the opening and had 30 boners

I mean, we have XCX and...
What others RPGs do we have?

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Blue is now a cute anime grill

Ha, you should have seen me when I got EOIIU
View attachment 81507
Except I was watching the opening and had 30 boners

I mean, we have XCX and...
What others RPGs do we have?
Persona 5, FE Fates, Salt: the Game, Braverly Second, Final Fantasy XV, Star Ocean 5, SMTIV Final, Project X Zone 2 and more crap Tales of games

D

Deleted member

Blue change your title from Smash Obsessed to "Yokai Watch Obsessed"

D

Deleted member

Persona 5, FE Fates, Salt: the Game, Braverly Second, Final Fantasy XV, Star Ocean 5, SMTIV Final, Project X Zone 2 and more crap Tales of games
Oh yeah, Fates!
And a bunch of games I'm not going to buy...
Btw, what is Salt: the Game? I don't think I get it...

Chrono.

So Adam Howden/Shulk is one of the voices you can have your XCX character have.

Nice.

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
I think it matters the context used, if anyone was getting sexual about then yeah. of course I'm not a moderator and this is a gray area.

For the record, anything regarding stuff like this I end up saying is a joke and not intended to offend anyone.
I understand, I could still see how people could feel uncomfortable though. But I understand how it's just harmless fun.
I own the game now! SO EXCITED!
I think you may want to do something about that... It could get infected.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

Nice.
OK, now I have to actually debate whether or not to get this game
I could not get the game because I still need Woolly World, Mario Maker and Triple Deluxe
Or I could get it because Shulk 2.0
Because if he-
"New posts were added"
*clicks*
If he says "I'm really feeling it" in any way, I'm ****ing done :rotfl:
I got :4greninja:'d before sending the post
No shame
GG Ruto

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Pokemon is dead now, pack it up folks
Screenshot_2015-11-06-06-50-44-1.png

Nice.
7.8/10-too much british
This and the pizza discount made this game a must to me
You can't have Xenoblade without british accents

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I just ran into this trainer in Omega Ruby that has 3 Magikarp.

They all only did Splash...

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Adam Howden coming back is really damn cool, I'm just sad that there will be no more of this:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom