• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
'Lemme play or no snogging for a month'
More like let me win once for gods sake or no snogging for a month lol

I'm garbage at traditional fighters. I mostly just like them for their character designs.

Trust me when I say that's not the reason, he was personally insulting people. Pretty sure the tweets were deleted, but there were screencaps.
Who was he insulting?

Shroob

Sup?
Is this a prediction, or what?

Why would they add Chrom? Is something magically gonna change between games where Chrom suddenly becomes a unique fighter? Also, Fiora is in no way a lock-in; less likely now, actually, an X character is likely to be in.

Ashley is cool though.
No? Guy who leaked Cloud on Gaf said he was comin the 16th.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Everyone with me

"I believe I can fly
"I believe I can touch the sky
I think about it every night and day
Spread my wings and fly away
I believe I can soar
I see me running through that open door
I believe I can fly
I believe I can fly
I believe I can fly"

-
FANG, an assassin who took the song too seriously and now believes he is a FREAKING BIRD! I MEAN, ARE YOU CRAZY MAN! HUMANS AREN'T MEANT TO FLY!!! DIDN't YOU GET THE MEMO!!!1!!!
:troll:
'I believe I can fly...
I got shot by the FBI...
All I ever wanted was a bag of chips...
But my mother got me Wheatabix'

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Still waiting for Ingrid and Dudley really.
Excited to see Alex and Urien tho.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
More like let me win once for gods sake or no snogging for a month lol

I'm garbage at traditional fighters. I mostly just like them for their character designs.

Who was he insulting?
Fans and Nintendo themselves over anything he could find in each game they discussed the past few months. With his Cloud comments, especially bad.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I have to say I enjoy Fang. He reminds me of Guilty Gear's Faust in a way. Only with poison.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Remember how terrible the PC version of Arkham Knight was? They're now bundling it with Team Fortress items as an apology. Now you can pretend you're playing Gotham City Imposters while playing a better game.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

"The Game Plays like a Microsoft Powerpoint"
lmao this is one of the best lines that could be uttered for this game.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
'I believe I can fly...
I got shot by the FBI...
All I ever wanted was a bag of chips...
But my mother got me Wheatabix'
Considering how much he looks like a thin man.... XD

They're brothers, I tell you.
Let's get a Street Fighter X Mario so we can put these two on a Team together
FANG and Waluigi as brothers?

New headcanon accepted.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Remember how terrible the PC version of Arkham Knight was? They're now bundling it with Team Fortress items as an apology. Now you can pretend you're playing Gotham City Imposters while playing a better game.
They actually acknowledged Azrael.
Good.
But my Demoman has the Allbrero. Never give up a Sombrero.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yes, he does. :p And so do my two closest friends who draw Ash Crimson and stuff for me.

Oh her? I forgot about her, she was too obnoxious for my tastes. Which is a shame, a lot of her pokemon countdowns interested me... But then I saw them. :/

Fang just too fab not too fly with dem sleeves~.
Then why isn't he here!?
And damn, I wish my friends liked traps too but they're all generic straight/gay guys :/
And who is Ash Crimson again?

Oh, oh my

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
>Robin costume for Scout

Yes please.
...Though I'm still not getting the PC version. Already played on console and the game is too meh for me to think about buying it a second time.

After having played Guacamelee for awhile even without a controller meaning literally everything is inferior. . .

This game is awesome. It looks good, the music is keeps the feeling of adventure, and most importantly the combos are fun.

Also you have a shoryouken which is great. 10/10 would recommend.
turning into a chicken is funny as hell

Rashid is still best SF5 newcomer

Last edited:

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
Fans and Nintendo themselves over anything he could find in each game they discussed the past few months. With his Cloud comments, especially bad.
I know right. How dare he insult the masterpieces known as Amiibo Festival, Zip Lash, and Ultra Smash. I mean, we can all agree Nintendo's holiday quality was baaaaaaaaad.

D

Deleted member

Then why isn't he here!?
And damn, I wish my friends liked traps too but they're all generic straight/gay guys :/
And who is Ash Crimson again?

Oh, oh my
Well, I could ask him to join right now, as we just had one of our love ceramonies as usual. :p

And yes, Ash Crimson is super fab. I'm in a whole group of friends that are fans of him, thus they all like traps. :p

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I know right. How dare he insult the masterpieces known as Amiibo Festival, Zip Lash, and Ultra Smash. I mean, we can all agree Nintendo's holiday quality was baaaaaaaaad.
It's not that he insulted them that's the problem, it's his ******** attitude about it and insulting fans. The comments were over the line of respectfully disliking something.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So, I just checked one thing abotu paper jam (one boss) and this wasn;t posted elsewhere on yt but:

basically, you know the music when you meet hooktail before fighting him in TTYD?

It's in the game :)

Another reason to make me happy :)

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Can you go back to the part where you said SaltBlock didn't get blacklisted because of the embargo? I'm really curious. Not to mention he said SFZ looked like **** AFTER the immense graphical update

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So, I just checked one thing abotu paper jam (one boss) and this wasn;t posted elsewhere on yt but:

basically, you know the music when you meet hooktail before fighting him in TTYD?

It's in the game :)

Another reason to make me happy :)
WHAT??????????????!!!!!!

I have to search this now.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
We talking about Josh Thomas?

I respect him in some areas, like his 3D modelling stuff, but god, he says some obnoxious things sometimes.

This was the point where he made me say, "you're a tone deaf tool":

It's not relevant now since lots of Amiibos are easy to get, but this was uploaded 8 months ago when things were still rough on the Amiibo front.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
WHAT??????????????!!!!!!

I have to search this now.
just watch the all bosses video and basically, go to a point in the video where the palyer is about to start a fight with one of them

just before the charging chuck fight

It;s not a notable music, but still :)

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Finally found some of it: ( and the cleanest part)

https://twitter.com/Papersonic751/status/664967257211015168

Are you going to say this is actually called for and should be encouraged?
Well to be fair, he does keep his salt to his side twitter now

This is pretty stupid and sad that he needs a alt account that people think is fanmade, to post his "lovely" dialogues.

Last edited:

Soul.

Well to be fair, he does keep his salt to his side twitter now

Yes, let's kill Smash because the characters I support will never get in so we just have to complain and never play the game again until they make my support status characters playable.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
So I just watched the new FF7R trailer.

lol, Cloud is such a girl. He's so pretty and what does he weigh, like 90 pounds? xD
Also Barret has sunglasses. Nice, but weird. I dunno why.

Was expecting lack of turn-based combat, which I'm fine with. Probably because I wasn't expecting it. It seems KH-ish a bit which I enjoy.

Plus is looks GORGEOUS.

I hope this game comes to NX just for the sake of FF7 being on a Nintendo system. That would be just crazy. Like when Sonic first came to Nintendo platforms. But if not, I'm fine with PS4. We'll have one by whenever the hell it comes out, like five years from now lol.

In any case I'm really hyped and want it nao. I WANT IT NAO!

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Is this a prediction, or what?

Why would they add Chrom? Is something magically gonna change between games where Chrom suddenly becomes a unique fighter? Also, Fiora is in no way a lock-in; less likely now, actually, an X character is likely to be in.

Ashley is cool though.
Chrom could be made more unique, as this same thing happened with Pac-Man in Brawl.

Fiora has been making a lot of appearances lately, and is probably one of Xenoblade's more important characters, and her being a female is a plus, so I don't see why not.

Viridi and Ashley are no questions though.

D

Deleted member

we just had one of our love ceramonies as usual. :p
Oh
But do invite him here
And yes, Ash Crimson is super fab. I'm in a whole group of friends that are fans of him, thus they all like traps. :p
Smh, most of my friends only care about is about smoking and tumblr
Though I think one of them might actually like traps, after all, he did watch Boku no Pico
He says he cringed at it but I don't believe it because he watched on his own will and ALL THREE OF THEM(I couldn't get past the first ten minutes)

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Yes, let's kill Smash because the characters I support will never get in so we just have to complain and never play the game again until they make my support status characters playable.
You can just not play it, you don't need to "kill smash" for everyone. I barely play smash, but I'm not forcing others not to play smash. If they want to to play the game, they can play it. Even the worst thing Mega 64 said they'd do to Federation force is... not buy it.

D

Deleted member

Oh
But do invite him here
Oh, I will. :p I've been trying to. But he's offline now. But I will continue to remind him. It's like being a bit of a naggy girlfriend. :p
Smh, most of my friends only care about is about smoking and tumblr
Though I think one of them might actually like traps, after all, he did watch Boku no Pico
He says he cringed at it but I don't believe it because he watched on his own will and ALL THREE OF THEM(I couldn't get past the first ten minutes)
Pffft, he probably liked it. :p Whether he's aware if it or not.

Last edited by a moderator:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom