• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

So apparently scientists found some potential evidence of a parallel universe.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/11/05/scientists-may-have-found-evidence-of-a-parallel-universe

Basically, it's possible we all could have evil twins.
I hope it's not an evil version of myself and just slightly different
I mean, who wouldn't want to have some hot time with yourself from another universe :4pacman:
Well, straight people I guess, then you probably won't want to do it with yourself

Would this be incest tho?

And why is this the first thing that pops into my head whem talking about parallel universes?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I mean, who wouldn't want to have some hot time with yourself from another universe :4pacman:
Well, straight people I guess, then you probably won't want to do it with yourself

And why is this the first thing that pops into my head whem talking about parallel universes?
If it's a gender bender universe

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/11/05/scientists-may-have-found-evidence-of-a-parallel-universe

I have a twin brother (Who goes to boarding school) and he's pure evil, no really, once he did something that was so awful that I can't even remember. (Probably because I was dedicated to forgetting it ever happened) He also plays Call of Duty and Minecraft.
(That filthy casual)

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035

Do you think there's a possibility that the parallel universe have genderbent version of ourselves?

Just asking.

And in this parallel universe, we are all gender inverted, there is no such thing as a bad game, every popular request got into Smash and @Swampasaur no longer gets his name in this thread.
Swamp name stays no matter what universe.

Bananija

Count of Trickery

Wouldn't it technically be masturbation?

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
I'm going to be the black sheep of the group, I really hope the Shovel Knight leak is fake and I'm hoping that it'll fade as soon as possible, it's done enough damage to the community and I hope it's debunked soon. (No offense SK fans)
A lot of people want it to be fake.Hell even i want it t be fake just so we can move on.But ESRB and Ridey is still the worst thigns to hit the smash community in terms of smash 4 if you ask me

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
I think it's probably some kind of energy they don't quite understand yet, and "journalists" are blowing things out of proportions- Nah, that doesn't happen ;)

Soul.

Maybe the parallel universe is at peace instead of people doing stupid stuff

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Do you think there's a possibility that the parallel universe have genderbent version of ourselves?

Just asking.

Swamp name stays no matter what universe.
I mean, anything is possible lol. Everyone could have superpowers for all we know.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
If there was a worse version of my brother...

No that's not even possible.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
There's a possibility that the alternative universe, Smash Bros doesn't exist and we show this to them and it'll blow their minds all over

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I think that I could see how the characters in that leak could be controversial, even if I myself didn't dislike any of them (Bowser Jr. was the only exception as I used to dislike him heavily, in fact when I saw him in the leak I shouted the longest "NO" that anybody could handle, but I got used to him so it wasn't really anything that bad actually considering how unique he was described, and one of my favorite Mario characters Ludwig (Second to Rosalina) was going to be an alt for him, so it wasn't that bad at all) Shovel Knight on the other hand is extreme levels of controversial, his level of controversy makes Dark Pit look like Mega Man imo.
Yeah, his controversialness is definitely what has made this leak gain so many arguments and attention.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
There's a possibility that the alternative universe, Smash Bros doesn't exist and we show this to them and it'll blow their minds all over
Or there's a universe where Artsy Omni, Gameonion, Nimbroc, and TrackerTDGaming all came together and made the ESRB leak and the community never believed a leak again. :troll:

D

Deleted member

If it's a gender bender universe
Same deal
Advantages of being bi :4pacman:
Wouldn't it technically be masturbation?
I tried to avoid using the words and expressions that would imply this
Goddamnit
And there is the possibility that they exist in a world without internet and world peace has been achieved as a result

Bananija

Count of Trickery
Maybe in the other universe, the dominant species evolved from something else than us? Birdperson comfirmed!!!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
With this parallel universe talk, how about a new thread title?

NintenZone Social Thread 3.0 - Parallel Swamp Edition
anyone?

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Then they'll fall into the chaos that Smash Bros brought this universe.
They'll be into the chaos the mass destruction of everything known to man and all they have to do is show a picture of Mario fighting Megaman, Link, Sonic, Pikachu, Donkey Kong, Pac-Man and Samus

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
A lot of people want it to be fake.Hell even i want it t be fake just so we can move on.But ESRB and Ridey is still the worst thigns to hit the smash community in terms of smash 4 if you ask me
Ridley, are you talking about this?

Yeah, his controversialness is definitely what has made this leak gain so many arguments and attention.
I don't think there's another popular ballot candidate that is as controversial as he is. I wonder if Sakurai even knew who he was before the ballot was a thing?

Ivander

Smash Legend
How do you cross-out sentences again? Also,some of us are desperate.

Also, has anybody thought of it just being empty? You know, just......empty. Cause really, even if there is one, there aren't any guarantees that it will actually have alternate selves, people and whatnot.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

There is an infinite number of possible alternate universe each different in some way from the others, no small how it is
But there will never, and I repeat, never exist an universe where you get laid
Never
They'll be into the chaos the mass destruction of everything known to man and all they have to do is show a picture of Mario fighting Megaman, Link, Sonic, Pikachu, Donkey Kong, Pac-Man and Samus
And then we'll get shown a picture of [input your wettest dreams here]

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion

I don't think there's another popular ballot candidate that is as controversial as he is. I wonder if Sakurai even knew who he was before the ballot was a thing?
No just as a whole.Ridley was a pain pre-release all the constant b.s. leaks, the shadow of course,and the divide in the fan base ,on rather or not he should be in.And for your second question yes.Just to name a few K rool,Shantae,Waluigi,Sora, and recently inklings.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

I could see him knowing of SK because of the amiibo deal, and if he is smash, Nintendo probably helped Sakurai make the choice. However, if he didn't then I wouldn't be surprised.

PK_Wonder

Smash Lord
I almost got a Greninja amiibo today, but ended up getting my first two Disney Infinity figures (Aladdin and Stitch) because they were on sale for $4 a piece.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
No just as a whole.Ridley was a pain pre-release all the constant b.s. leaks, the shadow of course,and the divide in the fan base ,on rather or not he should be in.And for your second question yes.Just to name a few K rool,Shantae,Waluigi,Sora, and recently inklings.
The whole thing in a nutshell.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Also, has anybody thought of it just being empty? You know, just......empty. Cause really, even if there is one, there aren't any guarantees that it will actually have alternate selves, people and whatnot.
Hey, if it's empty, then we get to colonize this alternate universe in 200 years. :awesome:

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
"My Gamestop guy said..."

Those are my favorite leaks. Those guys know less than the average consumer a lot of the time.

I remember working at Gamestop. I got a list of release dates! After E3... 2 months later... and most of the dates were "TBA 2012". Lmfao. WE KNOW JACK ****.

I love the idea in children's heads that the gamestop guys decide what games to make and when to release them. Remember that leak last year where the guy said Sakurai came to his Gamestop and he was serious?

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/11/05/sony-announces-playstation-collectible-cards

image.png

"Sony has announced that it will be debuting a collectible card game at this year's PlayStation Experience.

The PlayStation Collectible Cards are described on the PlayStation blog as being like baseball cards for video games - "with way more aliens, superheroes, mechs, and tentacles."

The first 35 collectible cards (66, if you count the rare and common versions of certain cards) will be released at the PlayStation Experience at San Francisco's Moscone Centre, which takes place on December 5 and 6. By simply playing games at the event, you'll be able to start building your collection.

Attendees will also find in their gift bag a free box to store their card deck in. For an idea of what cards you might be able to find, check out our list of PlayStation Experience exhibitors and games.

There's another, secret layer to this collectible game that we can't reveal just yet," Sony also teases in the blog post. "Let's just say that you'll want to poke your head in every corner of the Moscone West hall to unearth more precious collectibles. Stay tuned for more details."
Sony's possible answer to Amiibos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom