• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I'm honestly surprised we didn't see a remix of Windy Hill for Smash.
Granted, the song was a year old at that point, but even Mario and Sonic at the Sochi Olympics had a remix of it.
Remix in the loosest sense of the word.

It was literally just the original track edited to play at a slower tempo. You can re-create the results in Audacity or something using the track from Lost World.

And the only reason they did it was so the song could fit with the Figure Skating event's pacing.

D

Deleted member

My favourite thing to do :D Love how I managed to get both the trilogy AND DD
I still have to find a way to play the rest of the games, my friend only had the first

Which reminds me, a question to anyone who has played the AA games: what is the chronological order of the games?
I mean, I believe Justice for All is the second game and Trials and Tribulations is the third, right? What about spin offs? Is Appolo Justice a spin off or part of the main series?? What about Investigations??? Why are there so many Japan-only games???? Why so many questions?????

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I still have to find a way to play the rest of the games, my friend only had the first

Which reminds me, a question to anyone who has played the AA games: what is the chronological order of the games?
I mean, I believe Justice for All is the second game and Trials and Tribulations is the third, right? What about spin offs? Is Appolo Justice a spin off or part of the main series?? What about Investigations??? Why are there so many Japan-only games???? Why so many questions?????
There's the Trilogy on the eshop which is 50% off for a week or two

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
what is the chronological order of the games?
MAIN GAMES:
Ace Attorney
Justice For All
Trials and Tribulations
-7 Year Gap-
Apollo Justice
Dual Destinies
Spirt of Justice

SPIN OFFS:
Ace Attorney Investigations 1 + 2 (Happen between Trials and Tribulations and Apollo Justice) - Actually Canon
Great Ace Attorney (Hundreds of years ago) - Actually Canon
Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney (Unspecified) - Non Canon

So the time line would be...

Great Ace Attorney -------------------------------------------------------> Ace Attorney ->Justice For All->Trials and Tribulations->Ace Attorney Investigations 1 + 2 ----->Apollo Justice->Dual Destinies->Spirt of Justice

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Another Smesh patch coming?

Meh, kinda saw it coming and not too worried.

I highly doubt we'll get anything outside of balancing.

D

Deleted member

There's the Trilogy on the eshop which is 50% off for a week or two
I'd buy that... if I had any money... or room in my SD card
MAIN GAMES:
Ace Attorney
Justice For All
Trials and Tribulations
-7 Year Gap-
Apollo Justice
Dual Destinies
Spirt of Justice

SPIN OFFS:
Ace Attorney Investigations 1 + 2 (Happen between Trials and Tribulations and Apollo Justice) - Actually Canon
Great Ace Attorney (Hundreds of years ago) - Actually Canon
Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney (Unspecified) - Non Canon

So the time line would be...

Great Ace Attorney -------------------------------------------------------> Ace Attorney ->Justice For All->Trials and Tribulations->Ace Attorney Investigations 1 + 2 ----->Apollo Justice->Dual Destinies->Spirt of Justice
So, do the original trilogy first, then Investigations and the new trilogy
Because haha Japan only :^)
Emulators are my only option
Except for Dual Destinies and Spirit of Justice because those are on the 3DS, ****
They're also EShop exclusive, right? ****

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I only played KI64 a couple times in arcade, but I owned KI on Super Nintendo

So, for me the boss of KI is Eyedol

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I keep seeing my Rosalina screenshots posted in places like tumblr and 4chan.

People must be stalking my imgur.

Red & Green

Just call me Red.
NNID
123Gallon
3DS FC
1332-8993-7355
Switch FC
1960-8956-3517
So I beat Battleborn.

I heavily recommend it to those who like a good adventure and some laughs and for those waiting for overwatch.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
No....TMS doesn't even compare to what happened with Breath of Fire....)`:
I was only comparing the censorship and its inconsistency.

But you're right about BoF6 being a big mistake. Crapcom at that time thought mobile is the solution to everything and the best solution to revive certain IP's. >.>

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just learned today that logic and reason was a white male social construct and thus is inherently racist and sexist

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I just learned today that logic and reason was a white male social construct and thus is inherently racist and sexist
OK, what happened?

Something like that clearly had to have had at least a mildly interesting and/or vent-worthy anecdote to go with it, so I'm kind of curious.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Ironic considering most racists and sexists are the most illogical and unreasonable people out there...

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Last edited:

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
I'm just hoping Jigglypuff actually gets some much needed buffs this time.

Who am I kidding, Mighty No. 9 not being delayed has bigger chance than that.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Seems like the most interesting discussions always happen whenever I'm not active on Smashboards...

In terms of tracks I want in Smash, I made a post over in another thread a while back regarding which music I wished was in Smash 4. Pretty much any track listed there is one that I want for version 1.1.6 if it adds music, but I doubt it will happen.

Some other tracks that I want to see since I posted that:
This track didn't strike me as "amazingly epic" right away like what Sullied Grace and Under my Control did, but I've come to like it a lot. It sounds really fitting for the battle against President Hoffman because it's sinister tone builds up throughout it to capture his descent into madness as you fight him during the battle. It'd be interesting to see this track play in the Great Cave Offensive stage.

An amazing remix of the Meta Knight battle theme from Super Star, I would love to see this sometime in Smash's future.

Last edited:

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
It all ends now.
KD Hunger Games 15.PNG
KD Hunger Games 16.PNG
KD Hunger Games 17.PNG
And the winner is...
Kirby Dragons!

Weird how district 6 ended up winning. 6 is my favorite number.
But there was the first HG I created...and was in. Eventually, I'll probably do a legitimate one.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Welp. Let the speculation commence... again...
And I'm gonna say Pokemon again despite being wrong last time and almost certainly being wrong this time, just because it's pretty much the only first/second party thing I'm aware of they can use to drip-feed us info on anything without completely blowing their load for E3.

Tell me which third party game is going to make me wrong this time.

. . .Yo-Kai Watch 2?

Bananija

Count of Trickery
Why stop there?
:4jigglypuff::4ganondorf::4wario2::4bowserjr:

Let's get the characters who I wanted to main ALL hard buffed.
Add :4dedede:while you're at it. This sexy penguin was almost never buffed even if he is considered garbage low tier. Don't you want those five to climb the tier list together?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Looking back at Ed, Edd, n' Eddy reminds me of how fantastic my childhood was along with how great Cartoon Network used to be. It wasn't until the CN Real came along where the channel truly when downhill amongst other bad shows (Out of Jimmy's Head). Some can say that the good Cartoon Network was revived when we started with Adventure Time some time ago (no pun intended). But I feel that another dark age is brewing now that Teen Titans Go! and Powerpuff Girls (2006 2016) exists.

You may now categorize me as a nostalgia blind CN fan.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom