• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Wait a minute

The modding community just starts to pick up steam

Then they decide it's patch time

Uh oh

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Apparently elephants have found humans to be so dangerous, they have a "word" for human to warn eachother of us
Considering that elephants have been threatened by illegal poaching, I'm not all that surprised. They need to be free in their natural habitat, instead of being enslaved for human amusement.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
You guys blow this whole shipping thing way out a of proportion. What I hate more than the people that ship random things together are the people that constantly complain about them. Please shut up, it annoying to keep hearing about them. These characters are not ruin forever, you can still enjoy them and unless the person is really toxic theres nothing to really complain about.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Wait a minute

The modding community just starts to pick up steam

Then they decide it's patch time

Uh oh
System updates are the bigger concern, as "they're" the ones that can render exploits useless.

Anyway, the 1.1.5 replays will soon be hitting the graveyard once 1.1.6 goes live internationally.

_Sheik

Smash Lord
New Nintendo Selects 3DS games have been announced for Europe. Ocarina of Time, Sticker Star, Dream Team Bros., Style Savvy, Lego Undercover.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
>tfw no Capture Card to upload my replays on 3DS

All this just to nerf :4bayonetta:.

Now what about the characters you like to see buffed? I could be bias and say :4littlemac:&:4shulk: as usual but I want some :4lucas::4duckhunt::4falcon::4falco:&:4pit:. Just to shake things up

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
While people may be upset with how awful Little Mac's recovery is, the awful recovery does further prove how atrocious Little Mac's air game is. Of course, some of his ground attacks could always be modified to be safer to use, since shield-grabs can be a problem.

Burruni

Smash Hero
:4corrinf: Give me my run speed back.
:4wario2: Give me a better kill option outside of Waft

Every other character I really enjoy playing is too far gone for me to try to foolishly hope for them to be that good anymore.
:4jigglypuff::4ganondorf::4bowserjr:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
:4bayonetta::4bayonetta::4bayonetta::4bayonetta::4bayonetta::4bayonetta::4bayonetta::4bayonetta::4bayonetta::4bayonetta::4bayonetta::4bayonetta::4bayonetta::4bayonetta::4bayonetta::4bayonetta::4bayonetta2::4bayonetta2::4bayonetta2::4bayonetta2::4bayonetta2::4bayonetta::4bayonetta:

In all seriousness, :4bowserjr::4charizard::4dedede::4darkpit::4dk::4drmario::4duckhunt::4ganondorf::4myfriends::4jigglypuff::4kirby::4littlemac::4lucario::4lucas::4lucina::4marth::4megaman::4pacman::4palutena::4rob::4samus::4wiifit::4zelda::4zelda::4zelda::4zelda::4zelda::4zelda::4zelda::4zelda::4wario2:
Nerf wishlist: :4feroy::4feroy::4feroy::4feroy::4feroy::4feroy::4feroy::4feroy::4feroy::4feroy::4feroy::4feroy::4feroy::4feroy::4feroy::4feroy::4sheik::4feroy::4feroy::4feroy::4feroy::rosalina::4feroy::4feroy::4feroy::4yoshi:
You wanna NERF a character that's on the same level as Mac or Ganondorf in terms of tier height and ability due to your anti-Roy bias.

Ryuga-Anna, stop. You're better than this

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
i want all low tier characters to be buff moistly:4shulk: because he still needs some fixing and :4dedede: He been nerfed for almost every patch we had for something and it's disgusting.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I leave you guys alone for one night and look what happens....Shipping wars....and I've never been good at Battleship either:troll:
Only ships I believe in/could kinda care about...
:4link:x:4zelda:
:4cloud:xTifa
:4samus:x No one

A new patch incoming?

:4bayonetta:Rest in Spagetti Bayonetti:4bayonetta2: (I know I already made that joke before, but it's still relevant)

:4link::4samus::4zelda:Moar buffs!!!

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Let's simplify it and post the three characters we most want buffed.

:4falco:: Just fix his blaster and d-air and I'll be happy. He's pretty good aside from that IMO. I have always loves playing him since freaking out in Melee when you had to fight him on Venom.

:4jigglypuff:: I mean, stop treating her as a joke Sakurai, because she has pleeeeenty of tricks up her sleeve. I don't care if you keep her light, but give her more kill options than Rest and for god sake increase her reach. She's a Balloon Pokemon! She should be stretchy! You made Diddy Kong stetchy and he's a monkey!

:4lucas:: I feel like Lucas could be higher up on the tier list if people invested a little more time into him. His decrease in range doesn't bother me as much as his decrease in damage and knockback. A few more percents of some of his moves here and there would go a long way.

My close 4th is :4pikachu: because I main him and bias. He's probably good enough as it is though haha, especially is top 3 get more nerfs.

Feel free to post your most wanted nerfs. I am not too fussed with nerfs, but if I had to choose 3 I'd just go with the three S class girls plus Bayonetta - just cos she'll probably be up there too... and maybe Ryu, as he is sky rocketing to the top.

Soul.

Give me Pikachu buffs because it literally can't KO, and up throw to Thunder isn't really that reliable of a kill confirm (especially with DI away).

Brawl NAir pls, landing lag buffs maybe but I don't think they're going to change that.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Xenoverse 2 confirmed

The return of Dumplin and my character Carbon to save the DBZ universe.

And dat Episode of Bardock and History of Trunks

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
i want all low tier characters to be buff moistly:4shulk: because he still needs some fixing and :4dedede: He been nerfed for almost every patch we had for something and it's disgusting.
I would like Shulk to be moistly buff too.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

----------

Don't really care what happens in Smash at this point since I don't play anymore. Only things I can think of is fixing Rosalina's grab, and making her Catch & Release custom more useful by increasing the power of the windbox a bit, maybe it's range too, and some general hitbox clean up on her moves, mainly the rapid jabs of both Rosalina and Luma. She usually goes completely untouched though so I'm just expecting that again.

I wanna say they should do something about that anti-Cloud tech that some characters have but to be honest it might just be the slap in the wrist he needs to keep him grounded and so his player base doesn't become too reckless, meaning people won't cry for him to be nerfed as much.

D

Deleted member

Robin will have infinite use of Tomes and the Levin Sword, Arcfire gets nerfed to Fire, Arcthunder and Elthunder get removed, Thoron looks weird af and Elwind becomes Excalibur
All to be accurate to Fates :troll:

D

Deleted member

Xenoverse 2 confirmed

The return of Dumplin and my character Carbon to save the DBZ universe.

And dat Episode of Bardock and History of Trunks
Unless there's Super Saiyan God Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Broly, I don't care. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom