• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
It's that time of year again.

I wished everyone on Facebook a great Piccolo day

I hope he picks my area this year for his great party

Remember how awkward Black Shadow's laugh was in F-Zero GX ?

EVERYTHING about those cut scenes are awkward. Especially the way they move. Some spazz animated those or something.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Watching 90's Spidey, I see so many villains I enjoyed seeing! So many to work with in MCU too. Though I can imagine Morbius could be used for something else
Maybe with Blade

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Yesterday I decided to play Super Metroid again, and because I had the day off I pretty much played it in one sitting (technically two because I did Tourian after watching Civil War)...

4:43 with 93% item collection (and I saved the animals this time!!)...quite the improvement from before...but still pretty sucky...

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
im loving smash 4 mods(which im not actually going to use untill im dead certain the wiiu is no longer getting updates from nintendo) people have figured out how to give each costume its own voice pack...ergo replacing one color for sonic with shadow
(or in a much cooler case giving bayonettas game 1 costume her voice from that game...ergo giving her bayo1 quotes because its the same VA)
As much as I would like to try this stuff out myself, I don't want to mess up my own Wii U system right now; future updates could end up rendering the exploits useless. And of course, a hacked system is beyond repair if it ever breaks down.

Anyway, hacking my 3DS was short-lived with the system updates, and all that I was able to do was modify the equipment supply on my Smash 3DS game data.

I'm personally not surprised about this at all. Then again, this would have caused more requests for Freddy Fazbear in Smash.

https://mynintendonews.com/2016/05/...ve-nights-at-freddys-to-release-on-the-wii-u/
The main problem with Five Nights at Freddy's is its horror theme. The horror theme contents are not exactly a good thing to be referencing in the Super Smash Bros. series, unless the Five Nights at Freddy's series was more child friendly.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
As much as I would like to try this stuff out myself, I don't want to mess up my own Wii U system right now; future updates could end up rendering the exploits useless. And of course, a hacked system is beyond repair if it ever breaks down.

Anyway, hacking my 3DS was short-lived with the system updates, and all that I was able to do was modify the equipment supply on my Smash 3DS game data.

The main problem with Five Nights at Freddy's is its horror theme. The horror theme contents are not exactly a good thing to be referencing in the Super Smash Bros. series, unless the Five Nights at Freddy's series was more child friendly.

They had FNAF World for that.

But it didn't do too well. It IS a super short game

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

I don't think it being a horror game matters much. Doesn't Fatal Frame have trophies in Smash?

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Remember when Bayonetta was too sexy for Smash? Good times.

(Don't mind me, I'm guilty of having used this argument once against her... Not because of the kiddies, but because she would be out of character. Good thing they did tone her down but preserve her character well, I suppose...)

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Brash the Bear >>>>>>>>> Freddy Fazbear in that case. No one can beat the one and only shoo-in.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Brash the Bear >>>>>>>>> Freddy Fazbear in that case. No one can beat the one and only shoo-in.

No offense, but I would rather have So Sorry from Undertale over him. Yes, I would rather have the most hated Undertale character of all time just to prove how much I'm sick of you milking this joke.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
No offense, but I would rather have So Sorry from Undertale over him. Yes, I would rather have the most hated Undertale character of all time just to prove how much I'm sick of you milking this joke.
Dude...

Don't insult Brash like that.

He wouldn't like it.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
So you would rather have a Donut Steal created by a furry who's into the worst possible fetishes over the vastly superior jock bear that make Kremwood Forest tremble?

top kek

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Dude...

Don't insult Brash like that.

He wouldn't like it.
I'm sorry, when since Brash became the unofficial mascot of Smash speculation?

Or else he would make this forum shake with his mighty fists?

So you would rather have a Donut Steal created by a furry who's into the worst possible fetishes over the vastly superior jock bear that make Kremwood Forest tremble?

Yes, I'd rather have So Sorry. And I can tell you there are worst things out there if you think inflation/fat or diaper fetishes are bad.

*unfollowed*
*blocked*
*blocked from twitter*
*reported*
*permabanned*
And now I regret what I've said. :(

Last edited:

Red & Green

Just call me Red.
NNID
123Gallon
3DS FC
1332-8993-7355
Switch FC
1960-8956-3517

top kek
*unfollowed*
*blocked*
*blocked from twitter*
*reported*
*permabanned*

Well, I mean there's nothing WRONG with So Sorry. Even if it's a self-insert fetish character... But still, guy paid to get So Sorry in to the game. He was probably one of the biggest donators next to the guy who got Muffet in. I definitely think that there were different ways to get around the situation, but you don't have to hate on somebody and what they like.

Then again this is somebody on the internet, I can't change anybody's opinion...

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I'm sorry, when since Brash became the unofficial mascot of Smash speculation?

Or else he would make this forum shake with his mighty fists?

Yes, I'd rather have So Sorry. And I can tell you there are worst things out there if you think inflation/fat or diaper fetishes are bad.

And now I regret what I've said. :(

Everyone here knows my opinion on UT as a whole, but this?

You are no longer an Awesome Aussie. I expect your desk cleared by tomorrow

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
I don't think it being a horror game matters much. Doesn't Fatal Frame have trophies in Smash?
That is correct. Smash Wii U has one from one of the Wii titles and Smash 3DS has one from the 3DS title.

Even so, those trophies are simply the main character's who are human and not any of the ghosts from the series. Including horror related content sounds difficult mainly for what you have to tone down. Including main characters sure, but having the monsters or creatures from said franchise show up can be difficult without going over the E10 rating.

Not like there are ways around that though. They can simply remove signs of blood or guts if that's a problem. Say if Resident Evil got trophies or even a character, if they showed any of the zombies, they would most likely include the standard zombies with no signs of blood compared to the more grusome monsters the series has.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Well, I mean there's nothing WRONG with So Sorry. Even if it's a self-insert fetish character... But still, guy paid to get So Sorry in to the game. He was probably one of the biggest donators next to the guy who got Muffet in. I definitely think that there were different ways to get around the situation, but you don't have to hate on somebody and what they like.

Then again this is somebody on the internet, I can't change anybody's opinion...
Don't worry, I never flamed So Sorry's creator nor threatened him unlike the more aggressive Undertale fans that knew of his origin. I can at least give credit to him for providing the money for the game's development, even if it was extra. Everyone has their tastes and some are not be meant for everyone. Though I still find it funny that I was never able to discover him through all my Undertale playthroughs.

All in all, Brash is still objectively the best option.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
That is correct. Smash Wii U has one from one of the Wii titles and Smash 3DS has one from the 3DS title.

Even so, those trophies are simply the main character's who are human and not any of the ghosts from the series. Including horror related content sounds difficult mainly for what you have to tone down. Including main characters sure, but having the monsters or creatures from said franchise show up can be difficult without going over the E10 rating.

Not like there are ways around that though. They can simply remove signs of blood or guts if that's a problem. Say if Resident Evil got trophies or even a character, if they showed any of the zombies, they would most likely include the standard zombies with no signs of blood compared to the more grusome monsters the series has.
I mean, 3 Kirby games which had visible blood got E10 at the most, otherwise they were E

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Wait, we are now talking about Fatal Frame? Yeah, more trophies for the next game would be nice. I would like a character, but we will probably get an Assist Trophy based on Miku/Yuri at best.

Everyone here knows my opinion on UT as a whole, but this?

You are no longer an Awesome Aussie. I expect your desk cleared by tomorrow
I cri everitiem. :crying:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

Y'know somethings wrong when the FNAF fans put more effort into "In Mario Kart" than the Undertale fans

Red & Green

Just call me Red.
NNID
123Gallon
3DS FC
1332-8993-7355
Switch FC
1960-8956-3517
I love the mindset of "Every franchise needs a karting game". There's so many of them out there that there's no wonder they have their own genre.
is the only Karting game we'll ever need, though.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I have nothing positive to say about FNAF, so I'll shut up.

D

Deleted member

Not gonna Lie, that Mario Mash-Up pack makes wanna play Minecraft on the Wii U.

That reminds me.

Did you guys know they're making Ice Age 5?
I only liked the first one, the rest go from mediocre to pretty bad in my opinion. (i kinda enjoyed the 3rd when it came out though)
Ice is one those movies that really shouldn't have been turned into a series if you ask me.

Also, does anybody which the excact hour in which the Pokémon Sun and Moon announcement starts? I assume it's already May 10th in Japan, so there's not a lot of time left.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I mean, 3 Kirby games which had visible blood got E10 at the most, otherwise they were E
Don't remind me of Dark Meta Knight in Triple Deluxe. At least Return to Dream Land was more tame for an E10+ game, but I'm probably guessing that the eye that's present in Magolor's second phase and Magolor Soul may be to blame for the E10+ rating.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Someone added an authenticator to my Battle.net account

Damnit I hate how often my Battle.net account has been hacked.

They kept the same password though for some reason

Edit: Nevermind they DID change it

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Kirby's been infamous for disturbing/intense final bosses.

It's sort of a "Worst Nightmare" theme.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Don't remind me of Dark Meta Knight in Triple Deluxe. At least Return to Dream Land was more tame for an E10+ game, but I'm probably guessing that the eye that's present in Magolor's second phase and Magolor Soul may be to blame for the E10+ rating.
Shadow Dedede also had it's belly bleed when ripping itself to a giant mouth

D

Deleted member

It's incredible how easy Conquest Lunatic is
Maybe I'm just getting better at this game but Hard felt harder
I beat Chapter 10 without a single death... then Effie died in 11, which is supposed to be one of the easiest chapters, I just didn't feel like resetting
Rip Effie, but Benny is a better tank tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom