• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Hey guys.

Is there any possibility the private meeting could have to do with Pokemon?

I'm pretty sure they're going to explode that news withing T-minus two weeks considering CoroCoro and that one Tweet that involved May Flowers that we looked at a while ago, so. . .

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
On second thought this might just be them recording their E3 announcement video like they've done for the past 2 years.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Nintendo having a private event on Fifth May.
Persona 5 news due on that day too.
Persona 5 confirmed for NX.
that would actually be a good title to get for it imo.

Hey guys.

Is there any possibility the private meeting could have to do with Pokemon?

I'm pretty sure they're going to explode that news withing T-minus two weeks considering CoroCoro and that one Tweet that involved May Flowers that we looked at a while ago, so. . .
I could see it. Especially since coroCoro hinted that news could come before their issue. so maybe they will show the press first, then the public if it is pokemon related.
On second thought this might just be them recording their E3 announcement video like they've done for the past 2 years.
I doubt it, they usually do those from Nintendo HQ. This I the store, there is no reason to use it to film those things.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Finished my first playthrough of Star Fox Zero. People really exaggerated how bad the controls are. Once you take the time to learn them, the game becomes a ton of fun.

kylexv

Smash Master
So Ted Cruz just dropped, and there's really no point for Kasich to stay in either.
Ladies and Gentlemen, we officially have this biggest joker ever as our Republican Nominee.
Other than that mumbo jumbo, how's the social thread doing?

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Space Jam 2 is happening...

Cheer/hang your head in disbelief as appropriate.
But the real question is whether or not we get the spunky version of Lola instead of the bimbo from Looney Tunes Show.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
So Ted Cruz just dropped, and there's really no point for Kasich to stay in either.
Ladies and Gentlemen, we officially have this biggest joker ever as our Republican Nominee.
Just as I feared, Trump is going to win this damn election.

But the real question is whether or not we get the spunky version of Lola instead of the bimbo from Looney Tunes Show.
I'm pretty sure they'll stay as far away from her LTS counterpart as possible. Most people remembered Lola for being sexy sassy, skilled, and smart since the first film.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
I'm genuinely shocked that Cruz dropped out before Kasich. Kasich has been doing horribly last time I checked, and Cruz was really the only one who could trump Trump. Well, Trump basicaly won, now I'm curious to see who his VP is going to be.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Hm so Joe Merrick thinks a trailer for sun and moon is possible tomorrow:

and maybe a direct soon if not pokemon related:

I'm Flying/Electric

That is like. . .the eact polar opposite of a ground type. -_-

I'm only typing this message because Overwatch is undergoing server maintenance.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Hm so Joe Merrick thinks a trailer for sun and moon is possible tomorrow:

and maybe a direct soon if not pokemon related:
If that's the case, then set your timers for around 5:00 am EDT tomorrow. That's when the ORAS announcement dropped, so that's probably a good time to watch out for a similar SM announcement if there is one.

Fighting-Dark type.

Literally Ganondorf rn :yeahboi:
Fighting/Normal

I'll take it.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
If that's the case, then set your timers for around 5:00 am EDT tomorrow. That's when the ORAS announcement dropped, so that's probably a good time to watch out for a similar SM announcement if there is one.

Fighting/Normal

I'll take it.
I'll be asleep lol. I can wait and wake up to it, if it even happens xD.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
There was a "Post your waifus" topic on another forum that I saw. I initially went to post something really quickly and jokingly with a little list of female characters I like. However, I ended up seriously thinking about the list and trying to make the image as aesthetically pleasing yet simple as I could.

Not sure if I can post it here (it's not that risqué at all IMO, but you can never be too careful on this site), but it was admittedly really fun to make.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
One thing I have to say about A Link to the Past....it's a pain in the ass trying to find some of these Dark World portals....
also talking trees...

Red & Green

Just call me Red.
NNID
123Gallon
3DS FC
1332-8993-7355
Switch FC
1960-8956-3517
I've always wanted to try LttP, but I never got around to it. TP, LBW, MC, and TFH were the only Zelda games I got around to finishing.

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I've always wanted to try LttP, but I never got around to it. TP, LBW, MC, and TFH were the only Zelda games I got around to finishing.
It's a good game for sure... ALBW takes a lot from ALttP so if you liked that game you probably will enjoy this as well...

(also you're missing out if you haven't played Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, and Wind Waker yet)

Red & Green

Just call me Red.
NNID
123Gallon
3DS FC
1332-8993-7355
Switch FC
1960-8956-3517
It's a good game for sure... ALBW takes a lot from ALttP so if you liked that game you probably will enjoy this as well...

(also you're missing out if you haven't played Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, and Wind Waker yet)
Now that you mention it, I did play the 3DS version of OoT and WW. Never did get around to MM, though. I think my favorite of the bunch is TFH, honestly. Could be the music, because music in video games is one of my ultimate favorite things, but still. The gameplay was solid and it was easy to pick up for me.

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Now that you mention it, I did play the 3DS version of OoT and WW. Never did get around to MM, though. I think my favorite of the bunch is TFH, honestly. Could be the music, because music in video games is one of my ultimate favorite things, but still. The gameplay was solid and it was easy to pick up for me.
The Zelda series in general has a pretty solid soundtrack, TP has my favourite overall, but almost every game has something to offer...

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Bravely Second's Chompworks.

Which in its essence is a clicker game that ends up potentially being a great way to get money (?)
Ah. Did you simply not get enough money? Or are you just bad at clicking at the right times?

I'm not sure what the exact issue is.

Burruni

Smash Hero
Ah. Did you simply not get enough money? Or are you just bad at clicking at the right times?

I'm not sure what the exact issue is.
Jokingly meaning that when meaning to progress the story I got horribly sidetracked by this minigame's progression, getting about half of it done while I'm still in chapter 1.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Jokingly meaning that when meaning to progress the story I got horribly sidetracked by this minigame's progression, getting about half of it done while I'm still in chapter 1.
Ohhhhh. Must be fun~

I missed that context. My bad. I know what you mean, though. Some parts are just too damn fun. Like the Chao in Sonic Adventure 1 and 2. Well, imo.

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
B.O.X Round One!

and a dead Barrier Core X finally acquiring the Varia Suit...kinda...more like the Fusion suit with Varia Colours...but I'm no longer vulnerable to cold so yay...those frozen X were pretty annoying, and of course I kept jumping into almost every single one of them :facepalm:

...i can see Nightmare lurking...

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I'm ground and grass.