• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I got that. My question is, should that still be relevant for Smash now? Toon Link and Young Link were created as clones, yes, but grandfather clause aside, is there any reason to keep them that way?

Except for Sakurai's "vision", I don't think we're going to lose anything by changing them up and bringing them more in line with their Zelda appearances. They are created as clones doesn't mean they have to stay as clones forever, especially since you have customs and can easily implement different moves into the characters.

Keeping Toon Link a clone makes him less faithful to his own games and also serves as an obstacle to Young Link's inclusion. This... just seems like all-around bad idea, just kept there for the sake of tradition.

:231:
I think as long as Sakurai is in charge, the changes veterans get will be limited to slight tweaks here and there, be it in animations, a few new moves, or attribute and balancing adjustments.

He pretty much sets each character's play style in stone once he conceives a character. He's argued that he doesn't want to alienate those who played as that character in a previous game... The reason why Dr. Mario is a clone and not a costume is exactly that.

He wants every character to generally feel the same as previous games, though never without occasional tweaks and all that.

I do agree that custom moves could be expanded to further represent aspects of characters not otherwise represented. Ganondorf's Warlock Blade, Link's Big Bomb, Toon Link's Fire Arrow, Luigi's Ice Ball, Kirby's Freezing Breath, and especially all of Mega Man and Palutena's custom moves are a good example of this feature's potential.

Stuff like magic projectiles for Ganondorf, usage of FLUDD's different nozzles, more weapons for Samus's Power Suit, more copy ability-inspired special moves for Kirby, more Uprising weapons for Pit and Dark Pit (with potential to set these two apart) and the list goes on. There's limitless potential for some characters' custom moves.

Even Mr. Game & Watch, given the amount of G&W games that exist.

Anyway, and changing the subject to a less heated one...

I've played as Tingle in Hyrule Warriors Legends. His moveset is... amazing. He's absolutely hilarious. I like the references. Tingle Bombs, crazy balloon shenanigans, smacking enemies with a Rupee bag and he can even drop a Tingle Statue!

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I think as long as Sakurai is in charge, the changes veterans get will be limited to slight tweaks here and there, be it in animations, a few new moves, or attribute and balancing adjustments.

He pretty much sets each character's play style in stone once he conceives a character. He's argued that he doesn't want to alienate those who played as that character in a previous game... The reason why Dr. Mario is a clone and not a costume is exactly that.
I'm guessing he doesn't realise how much the physics changes alone can alienate players. You can't transfer your skills with a character in one Smash game to another Smash game.

:231:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
As far as moveset changes for the two Links...

Toon Link could benefit having a different upB, as mentioned the Deku Leaf would work rather well as it could function differently on the ground...also giving him a different Final Smash such as something similar to ZSS's and Snake's FS he could ride the King of Red Lions at the front and shoot bombs on the field...

As far as Link other than slightly better frame data on some of his attacks, the only thing I'd want is for his Illusion Stab to return...perhaps a shield piercing property on his fully charged arrows but that's kind of overkill...

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Make Toon Link completely different and then they have a less of a cap on Link's frame data and other attributes.

Having Toon Link relegated to "fast Link", inherently limits Link, as they have to arbitrarily make sure he's not TOO fast so as to not make Toon Link seem COMPLETELY redundant. Same with stuff like Toon Link having better bombs and a more reliable Boomerang, and farther shooting arrows. If Toon Link wasn't a clone of Link and was his own thing, they could pass Toon Link's superior properties onto Link.
That didn't seem to have helped him much in the original Smash Bros for N64 where there was no Young Link or Toon Link to limit him by, and his general playstyle as the heavy and slower Link has more or less carried over to future instalments whereas the second Link's carried over the weaker but more agile playstyle instead.

Eitherway, Toon Link relies more on his sword in terms of animations due to his smaller legs and because of his lighter weight, relies thus more on his items to keep his opponents at bay. It's a set playstyle designed for him specifically. Not to mention the fact that Toon Link isn't just merely representing the Wind Waker, but all games where he appeared as a young boy. And when it comes to that, his current moveset represents him fairly well.

As Frostwraith said, every character in Smash has been envisioned with a set playstyle in mind and likewise for the characters in Hyrule Warriors. Their developed by two different developers with their own visions of how the characters should play. Sakurai apparently prefers for him to remain a weaker but more agile Link and if past instalments are anything to go by, would probably not give him any drastic changes in the future as he wishes to preserve the general playstyle for each character as much as he can for future instalments. Mainly for the fans who came to enjoy the characters. It's more or less why Dr. Mario was upgraded to a full playable character rather than an alt in the first place.

Last edited:

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Ironic that Toon Link is weaker than Link even though he has a stronger kill throw and his FSmash (both hits) does slightly more damage and Knockback...

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Toon Link's Up Special could easily remain the Spin Attack, but have him glide using the Deku Leaf like how Mr. Game & Watch has the parachute.

Link could use the sailcloth from Skyward Sword instead, so as to not give Toon Link a bigger advantage as he already has a better recovery than Link.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Toon Link's Up Special could easily remain the Spin Attack, but have him glide using the Deku Leaf like how Mr. Game & Watch has the parachute.

Link could use the sailcloth from Skyward Sword instead, so as to not give Toon Link a bigger advantage as he already has a better recovery than Link.
That's generally what I would prefer as well.

His on the ground up special should be the Hurricane Spin though. He kind of got it as one of his customs, but I'd prefer it if it was his default move. Probably be more powerful as he charges but at the cost of a bit of dizzyness as end lag once the move is finished.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I find that the smaller Links are always better than Link himself. Their kill power isn't that far off from Link's and their much more agile than the later.

:younglinkmelee:>:linkmelee:
:toonlink:>:link2:
:4tlink:>:4link:

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Actually another change I'd give Link is to only do one strong hit with his grounded spin attack like how it is in pretty much every game...it can still be charged and it would do his Great Spin when fully charged with an increased hitbox...Toon Link can retain his multiple hits as it takes after his Hurricane Spin to an extent...

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Woo, I got the Wind Waker weapon for Zelda. :4zelda:

Strange it's not Toon Link who uses it, but then again, Toon Link was only added in Legends...

I do wonder what will DLC add as his new weapon. Linkle will also get a weapon.

Speaking of which, I purchased the season pass. Not only you get the 4 packs at the price of 3 (meaning I saved 7€), you also get a slick Wind Waker costume for Ganondorf.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...

Strange it's not Toon Link who uses it, but then again, Toon Link was only added in Legends...

Speaking of which, I purchased the season pass. Not only you get the 4 packs at the price of 3 (meaning I saved 7€), you also get a slick Wind Waker costume for Ganondorf.
If it's a weapon from Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks, I would probably like to see the Hammer held by Ciela as his weapon. Either that, the Rope Snake or the Spirit Train. :p

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
If it's a weapon from Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks, I would probably like to see the Hammer held by Ciela as his weapon. Either that, the Rope Snake or the Spirit Train. :p
Given the Hammer is already an item I doubt they'll pick that as a new weapon for him.

I guess they could use the Skull Hammer from Wind Waker.

Then again, Hyrule Warriors has some outlandish weapons, so who knows. Maybe it's something unexpected like the Grappling Hook. lol

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
Team cap?Team Iron Man?Pssh the real team that everyone should be on is team Hawkeye.The man is going up agaisnt iron man and vision with nothing but a bow and arr ow. Truely an american hero

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
That didn't seem to have helped him much in the original Smash Bros for N64 where there was no Young Link or Toon Link to limit him by, and his general playstyle as the heavy and slower Link has more or less carried over to future instalments whereas the second Link's carried over the weaker but more agile playstyle instead.

Eitherway, Toon Link relies more on his sword in terms of animations due to his smaller legs and because of his lighter weight, relies thus more on his items to keep his opponents at bay. It's a set playstyle designed for him specifically. Not to mention the fact that Toon Link isn't just merely representing the Wind Waker, but all games where he appeared as a young boy. And when it comes to that, his current moveset represents him fairly well.

As Frostwraith said, every character in Smash has been envisioned with a set playstyle in mind and likewise for the characters in Hyrule Warriors. Their developed by two different developers with their own visions of how the characters should play. Sakurai apparently prefers for him to remain a weaker but more agile Link and if past instalments are anything to go by, would probably not give him any drastic changes in the future as he wishes to preserve the general playstyle for each character as much as he can for future instalments. Mainly for the fans who came to enjoy the characters. It's more or less why Dr. Mario was upgraded to a full playable character rather than an alt in the first place.
The original Smash was poorly balanced as only Sakurai worked on the balance, there is no point comparing the balance of a character then to how they are now. The point is that it's pretty obvious they want to make Link a bit faster now, as they did so with both the base game and patches. However, the existence of Toon Link limits just how far they can go with this.

If they just made Toon Link his own thing entirely, they wouldn't have to worry about making one or the other feel redundant. Even if Link was still bottom tier or something, he'd still be his own wholly unique character, and people may opt to play him over Toon Link for preferring how he plays, even if his moveset ultimately isn't as practical. We see this all of the time with mains of low tier characters - yes, ZSS is better than Samus in every perceivable situation, be it FFA or 1v1. However, some people still find Samus more fun to play, because the play style is totally different (ZSS is more close range, Samus is more long ranged). One character being blatantly better than another is only a problem with clones - like how Toon Link is just a better Link - because there is little reason to play as the inferior version unless you are a diehard fan.

The existence of Toon Link as a clone is just lose-lose-lose. Link has to be held back so Toon Link can have some superior tools to justify his existence in the game. Toon Link gets the clone stigma when he has the potential for a more unique moveset. Young Link can't exist because Toon Link replaced the initial purpose of Young Link, and once again, Sakurai's stubborness on the matter means his potential for a more unique moveset cannot be capitalised on. There are more negatives to keeping Toon Link a clone than there are positives.

Also Toon Link in Smash and Hyrule Warriors is definitely specifically the Hero of Winds, he represents himself, not any other incarnations. Literally everything about his moveset and animations (like taunts and victory animations) is pulled straight from Wind Waker Link.

It's likely that Toon Link's new weapon for Hyrule Warriors DLC will be the Spirit Train or something (I'll be disappointed if it isn't the Spirit Train, that sounds too fun), but that isn't him representing a different Link, just him using a different weapon, as is the case with a lot of the Hyrule Warriors cast (like how Lana ALSO happens to use a Deku Leaf as a weapon).

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I still want Yeto as a playable character...imagine smacking the crap out of dozens of enemies using an oversized reekfish...

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Killer Instinct's Twitter is showing off blurred screenshots of Gargos (the character releasing sometime this month).

All this teasing is making me want him moar.

And I still have my fingers crossed for Eyedol (he's the only character of the 15 original characters left but not confirmed so far)

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

There's gonna be a blurry Gargos tease everyday until his trailer isn't there?

Last edited:

Burruni

Smash Hero

Here are my thoughts about New Weapons for the Legends Packs
Link's Awakening: Linkle gets a Whistle, and it uses the various animal companions particularly of the GBC games such as Dimitri and Moosh. Her already having her ties to being a ranch-hand of sorts makes this seem better.

Phantom Hourglass/Spirit Tracks: As the Deku Leaf is part of the Spear's moveset, Skull Hammer was basically the Megaton Hammer, and the Magic Hammer would be basically Dominion Rod 2..... I think Toon Link's gonna get the Whip. That snake-like one from ST.

Link Between Worlds: I see the Ice Rod becoming a second water-elemental weapon of Link.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Here are my thoughts about New Weapons for the Legends Packs
Link's Awakening: Linkle gets a Whistle, and it uses the various animal companions particularly of the GBC games such as Dimitri and Moosh. Her already having her ties to being a ranch-hand of sorts makes this seem better.

Phantom Hourglass/Spirit Tracks: As the Deku Leaf is part of the Spear's moveset, Skull Hammer was basically the Megaton Hammer, and the Magic Hammer would be basically Dominion Rod 2..... I think Toon Link's gonna get the Whip. That snake-like one from ST.

Link Between Worlds: I see the Ice Rod becoming a second water-elemental weapon of Link.
All of those are great ideas.

As for the new characters, I think PH/ST will be Linebeck or Phantom Zelda and for ALBW, Ravio and Yuga.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Given the Hammer is already an item I doubt they'll pick that as a new weapon for him.

I guess they could use the Skull Hammer from Wind Waker.

Then again, Hyrule Warriors has some outlandish weapons, so who knows. Maybe it's something unexpected like the Grappling Hook. lol
Oh yeah, the hammer in game is the same design as the one in Phantom Hourglass isn't it? Well I suppose I could see the Grappling Hook.

The original Smash was poorly balanced as only Sakurai worked on the balance, there is no point comparing the balance of a character then to how they are now. The point is that it's pretty obvious they want to make Link a bit faster now, as they did so with both the base game and patches. However, the existence of Toon Link limits just how far they can go with this.

If they just made Toon Link his own thing entirely, they wouldn't have to worry about making one or the other feel redundant. Even if Link was still bottom tier or something, he'd still be his own wholly unique character, and people may opt to play him over Toon Link for preferring how he plays, even if his moveset ultimately isn't as practical. We see this all of the time with mains of low tier characters - yes, ZSS is better than Samus in every perceivable situation, be it FFA or 1v1. However, some people still find Samus more fun to play, because the play style is totally different (ZSS is more close range, Samus is more long ranged). One character being blatantly better than another is only a problem with clones - like how Toon Link is just a better Link - because there is little reason to play as the inferior version unless you are a diehard fan.

The existence of Toon Link as a clone is just lose-lose-lose. Link has to be held back so Toon Link can have some superior tools to justify his existence in the game. Toon Link gets the clone stigma when he has the potential for a more unique moveset. Young Link can't exist because Toon Link replaced the initial purpose of Young Link, and once again, Sakurai's stubborness on the matter means his potential for a more unique moveset cannot be capitalised on. There are more negatives to keeping Toon Link a clone than there are positives.

Also Toon Link in Smash and Hyrule Warriors is definitely specifically the Hero of Winds, he represents himself, not any other incarnations. Literally everything about his moveset and animations (like taunts and victory animations) is pulled straight from Wind Waker Link.

It's likely that Toon Link's new weapon for Hyrule Warriors DLC will be the Spirit Train or something (I'll be disappointed if it isn't the Spirit Train, that sounds too fun), but that isn't him representing a different Link, just him using a different weapon, as is the case with a lot of the Hyrule Warriors cast (like how Lana ALSO happens to use a Deku Leaf as a weapon).
The general vision of his playstyle was carried over though. I don't think there is much to worry about in terms of redundancy eitherway as the two play vastly differently from each other in terms of gameplay. I don't think Link needs to play exactly like Toon Link in order to be good. The playstyles can be different, the two should be viable enough though for the player to be able to pick whichever Link they like or suits their playstyle.

The thing with the dev's though is that due to limited time, cannot go and spend that on completely recreating a character from scratch with a brand new moveset when that time can be spend on developing brand new characters, especially when they have to deal with a loud fanbase who continually want more and more characters in the games. It's not so much Sakurai's "stubbornness" as it is him trying to manage his team's time efficiently. Heck drastically overhauling a character may even alienate fans who previously enjoyed a character's old playstyle and may not enjoy the new playstyle they where given. I've seen a few Falco fans occasionally complaining about how they didn't really enjoy his new moveset in Brawl and onwards so there's even that to keep under consideration.

If he was specifically meant to be the Link from Wind Waker, then there shouldn't have been any reason for conductor Link to be replaced with Alfonzo in the Spirit Train stage, nor his trophy to even mention that he also appeared in Spirit Tracks despite the fact that he didn't. Besides, Sakurai stated at some point that the reason that there are two Link's in the games was because he felt that representing a child Link in the series was important to him. Hence Toon Link isn't just representing the Wind Waker, but all games where Link has been a kid.

Eitherway, I think I have been going on on this for long enough and didn't mean to drag it on so I guess I'll leave it at that. Plus it's almost midnight and I need to head out to work tomorrow. If you feel like continuing, we can carry on via PM I guess.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Space Jam 2 is happening...

Cheer/hang your head in disbelief as appropriate.

Scamper52596

Smash Lord
Premium
Coming from probably the most dedicated Toon Link main who follows this thread, I would greatly prefer it if any of Toon Link's current moves weren't changed for any future Smash iterations other than the few obligatory tweaks to them. The reason I chose to play Toon Link over Link back in Brawl was specifically because his moveset was so similar, but I simply liked the way Toon Link felt more than I did Link. I was looking for a character who was quick with long ranged options, and Toon Link gave me that. Back when he was first revealed I was hoping they would keep him how I remembered him from Brawl. Changing even one of his special moves may result in a slightly different playstyle that I might not get as much enjoyment out of utilizing. I love the way he is already, and I don't feel that any of his moves need to be changed up just for the sake of it.

Jdaster64

Smash Ace
NNID
Jdaster64
3DS FC
4141-3026-8303
Switch FC
SW 7540 0069 7907
Welp, less than a week since the Japanese release, and I already know more spoilers about Planet Robobot than I ever found out about Triple Deluxe and Yoshi's Woolly World before their US releases, all thanks to suggested YouTube video thumbnails. :(

At least JWittz gave a shout out to Henry Hatsworth in his top 10 unknown DS games list, though, so that's pretty sweet.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Oh yeah, the hammer in game is the same design as the one in Phantom Hourglass isn't it? Well I suppose I could see the Grappling Hook.

The general vision of his playstyle was carried over though. I don't think there is much to worry about in terms of redundancy eitherway as the two play vastly differently from each other in terms of gameplay. I don't think Link needs to play exactly like Toon Link in order to be good. The playstyles can be different, the two should be viable enough though for the player to be able to pick whichever Link they like or suits their playstyle.

The thing with the dev's though is that due to limited time, cannot go and spend that on completely recreating a character from scratch with a brand new moveset when that time can be spend on developing brand new characters, especially when they have to deal with a loud fanbase who continually want more and more characters in the games. It's not so much Sakurai's "stubbornness" as it is him trying to manage his team's time efficiently. Heck drastically overhauling a character may even alienate fans who previously enjoyed a character's old playstyle and may not enjoy the new playstyle they where given. I've seen a few Falco fans occasionally complaining about how they didn't really enjoy his new moveset in Brawl and onwards so there's even that to keep under consideration.

If he was specifically meant to be the Link from Wind Waker, then there shouldn't have been any reason for conductor Link to be replaced with Alfonzo in the Spirit Train stage, nor his trophy to even mention that he also appeared in Spirit Tracks despite the fact that he didn't. Besides, Sakurai stated at some point that the reason that there are two Link's in the games was because he felt that representing a child Link in the series was important to him. Hence Toon Link isn't just representing the Wind Waker, but all games where Link has been a kid.

Eitherway, I think I have been going on on this for long enough and didn't mean to drag it on so I guess I'll leave it at that. Plus it's almost midnight and I need to head out to work tomorrow. If you feel like continuing, we can carry on via PM I guess.
Link and Toon Link do not have vastly different playstyles. At all. They have the same playstyle, only one is inherently better than the other at said playstyle.

Also they absolutely can spend time revamping old characters as opposed to adding new ones. We don't have any big Nintendo characters missing from Smash 4 other than Wolf and Inklings. Anyone else is pretty much going into extremely obscure territory, or third parties which obviously are tricky to get. A future game, especially if it's a port of Smash 4, should focus on improving what's there already more than anything. Smash 4 already more than did enough to bloat the roster up a bit. There aren't any Nintendo characters left besides the Inklings that would make near as much impact as most of Smash 4's newcomers.

Whether or not they decide to do so is another matter, but like I said before, those who want it should be entitled to show an interest in older characters being revamped. "Sakurai said" is not a rebuttal for this sort of thing and I really wish the community would quit relying on this cheap tactic to try and make a point. If I don't like a design decision that "Sakurai said", then of course I am going to speak against it.

Conductor Link replaces Alfonzo on the Spirit Tracks stage to prevent visual confusion. This is the Nintendo fanbase, the same one that has people that sincerely believes things such as "Rosalina is Peach's daughter/is a princess" (hell, even Sakurai made the latter mistake in his project plan - luckily, he fixed it for the final game), and "Link is dead during Majora's Mask". Besides that, they have a similar face so it would cause gameplay confusion too if Alfonzo didn't replace him.

As for Sakurai's PR talk (something he does a lot - say things that aren't true), that means nothing when absolutely everything about Toon Link in Smash references Wind Waker and nothing else. Everything from the fact he even HAS the Wind Waker, and the victory animations with the pigs and what not.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So direct soon?

Nah, it's just for the monthly Illuminati meeting, nothing to be alarmed about. Also they stream directs to the store a far as I know.

And this youtuber was trying way to hard when messaging me on twitter lol:
Screenshot (99).png

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Nah, it's just for the monthly Illuminati meeting, nothing to be alarmed about. Also they stream directs to the store a far as I know.

And this youtuber was trying way to hard when messaging me on twitter lol:
This is not a direct live show. Those are open to the public. My friend went to one before.

Nintendo NYC actually hold closed doors press conferences and what not for journalists, usually showing stuff before they are revealed, or letting journalists play an upcoming game right after it's had a major direct or something.

I have told my New York friend to go undercover and investigate. :cool:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
This is not a direct live show. Those are open to the public. My friend went to one before.

Nintendo NYC actually hold closed doors press conferences and what not for journalists, usually showing stuff before they are revealed, or letting journalists play an upcoming game right after it's had a major direct or something.

I have told my New York friend to go undercover and investigate. :cool:
I understand, but that wasn't what I meant. I was saying that they have streamed direct live before, like the smash one, without closing the store, so it probably isn't because of a direct.

Like you said though closed press conferences happen, so this could be it, which would in turn lead to a future direct.

And good luck to your friend.

I'd imagine they host these on the second floor, maybe the 3rd now, as you could walk by and look in if on the first floor. Imagine getting a leak for games that way, lol. That certainly be new.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
On further reflection and discussion with my friend, I can only think of two possibilities:

-It's a preview event for Zelda Wii U. Journalists usually get previews of upcoming Nintendo games a month before they get a major public showcase so they can have preview articles written in advance, and can post them as soon as embargo lifts. Same with review copies and the like. The timing is perfect for it to be Zelda in this case.

-It's not Nintendo news related at all, and someone with a lot of money has simply booked the floor for a birthday or a wedding or something like that (which probably fits the definition of "private event" more). No that's not me joking around, it actually is possible.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Nintendo having a private event on Fifth May.
Persona 5 news due on that day too.
Persona 5 confirmed for NX.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
So direct soon?

Obviously they're going to discuss their super secret plans for releasing Advance Wars 5 as a major NX launch title.

I don't really think it means much TBH. I don't see any big news for any games until E3 in 6 weeks. Maybe it's a meeting to go over their E3 plans? IDK.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom