• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
In other news, Japan will soon get a :4pikachu: themed controller for Pokkén Tournament:

Pretty cool, but I'm sticking with the default design.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I finished Star Fox: Zero.

I didn't play every level yet, but I like what I played.

Not sure it feels worth the price I paid since it does seem a little light on content, though...

They really don't use the Walker enough though.
You don't get to use the Gyrowing and Landmaster very much either. Depending on your path, you could end up never using either of those vehicles at all.

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
I believe N-Stars will be a Mario Party game. Isn't Stars used for the internal name for Mario Party series? I know Mario Party 10 is "10St." so either a full blown amiibo Mario Party (Nfc reader), or a Nintendo crossover Mario Party is likely. Or both?

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Was that ever clarified? All I remember was the (very interesting) codename and the fact that it was said to be big budget.

Yeah, it said it was 3DS exclusive. Or at the very least, it's coming out on 3DS.

Well, assuming the leak was real, anyway. But it DID call Sun and Moon's codename, so. . .
Thing is it could be a dual release much like Smash was...however if it is Smash NX, it would be redundant as hell if they did release it to the 3DS AGAIN...so it's most likely unrelated to Smash...

N-Stars is probably something else...actually do you guys think it could be that amiibo game whatever it was called Mini-Mario or something?

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
This takes the cake.
There was a problem fetching the tweet

I believe N-Stars will be a Mario Party game. Isn't Stars used for the internal name for Mario Party series? I know Mario Party 10 is "10St." so either a full blown amiibo Mario Party (Nfc reader), or a Nintendo crossover Mario Party is likely. Or both?
I actually thought N-Stars was Kirby lol.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I think I'll wait a little more on info to fully have me take on all of this.

Also, A GIIVA DIRECT????

Oh man, what will come out of this from the master of HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME MUSIC RIPS? :b:
The video is private, what high quality did I miss?

It's just Stars for MP. This led some to speculate that some thought N stars was a Mario Party or amiibo esque party game with more then just Mario characters. Which would be pretty cool if done right.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
So they decided to make Smash Tour it's own thing? :troll:

Not sure how it'll look to me if this is the case, as I don't really care about Mario Party at all, but I suppose if it's still a crossover it could be at least entertaining to watch. I guess I'll see if it's a crossover or just Mario Party 3DS with an extra gimmick, because if it's the latter then I guess that's forty more dollars I get to save for the NX.

Last edited:

_Sheik

Smash Lord
E3 2016 isn't gonna see the launch of the premier Sun & Moon gameplay trailer, my dad says (he works at Nintendo)

However, we will still see some Pokémon!

Inb4 Detective Pikachu being localized

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So they decided to make Smash Tour it's own thing? :troll:
No kidding, a Smash party game ala Mario Party would actually be cool, not the thing Smash Tour became
Actually, new topic for discussion: what minigames based off Nintendo franchises would you like to see in the theoretical Smash Party?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
No kidding, a Smash party game ala Mario Party would actually be cool, not the thing Smash Tour became
Actually, new topic for discussion: what minigames based off Nintendo franchises would you like to see in the theoretical Smash Party?
Just port a ton of Kirby subgames, then you easily have enough from that franchise. A dating competition in which all players compete to win the guy/girl as an FE minigame. A short session of Warioware Microgames for Wario, and a short Shmup for KI or Star Fox

n8han11

Smash Journeyman
Well, Smash Party kinda already happened with Nintendo Land, but I'd be open to a traditional party game if it was like the Mario Parties of old with the classic board layout. It would be cool to see.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
Metroid get's an authorisation minigame
Pokemon Stadium's minigames could translate well.

Last edited:

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
ya know im kinda glad nintendo is only having zelda wiiu on the show floor...because remember mario maker would have been a huge reveal....if it didnt leak from the show floor 2 days before its reveal

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
And the best part of the press news is that most Zelda U leaks should be debunked now.

So no one has to worry about things like voice acting or gender swaps.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I just looked at The Completionist's review of Star Fox: Zero. Wanted to see what the bonus for unlocking all of the medals is.

It just allows you to use the Retro Arwing and Black Arwing without using the Fox and Falco amiibo figures.

It also gives you a special title screen, which admittedly looks cool, but still...that's super disappointing. This game really could have used some extra content and cool bonuses to give an incentive for more people to get good at the game.

D

Deleted member

So i suppose i didn't miss anythin important, right?

And the best part of the press news is that most Zelda U leaks should be debunked now.

INB4 "The leaks are outdated, but most of the info is true". It will be Gematsu all over again.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Everyone is sad because of today's news while I'm just here enjoying the EOV Famitsu scans
Must feel bad to be disappointed, don't worry, you'll all get used to it someday

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
Arlo's autopsy report confirmed an unusual raise in core body temperature, with the peak temperature of his blood samples nearing magma hot levels of heat.

That was pretty funny. Off to school work I go again.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Quick Question.
What makes "Torte City" Kirby: Planet Robobot?
I don't quite know what the connection is
In addition to torte being a cake, it was the only big-budget all-ages title released during the leak's timeframe.

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
This may be my least proud moment. But such things happen in the darkest timeline lol.
I don't think I ever said Zelda would be Wii U exclusive.
http://smashboards.com/threads/nint...ack-visited-swa.416098/page-774#post-20312000

*hides*

Sure, some are fake and always were, but it could be like Gematsu in which information changed since the leak.

Because I think it very much stands to reason that Trev's leak was factually accurate at the time it leaked.

Quick Question.
What makes "Torte City" Kirby: Planet Robobot?
I don't quite know what the connection is
Partly because the description given by Trev matched up to the game.

But mostly because all the other more specific stuff did line up and therefore through context Torte City must've been the Kirby game. I mean afawk we aren't getting any other 3ds game this summer that fits that description.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom