• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

So I was thinking of making a special avatar for myself for 4/20. But I also wanted to do a fire emblem one involving Lucina this month....

But then I realized, her birthday is on 4/20... Pffft, I'll be doing something really special then. :p

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
I don't enjoy Undertale to be honest. I could never say that in a video though God help my soul

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I have another story that happened to me today.

I was at work and a customer wanted me to cash in some of his lottery tickets. When I looked at one of them, I told him I couldn't do anything with it. The reason is it was an Ohio lottery ticket at a South Carolina store. He wouldn't listen that we don't accept tickets from out of state (I couldn't even if I tried since our machine wouldn't respond to it anyway) but he kept on telling me the game is played everywhere (while true, but each state handles it their own way). The only way he can get that cashed is to take it to Ohio. Thankfully he left calmly.

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
IDK it might just be the most viewed video you make
I've been meaning to potentially make videos of me ****ting on popular games I don't like.

Does not seem like a good plan considering the last time I had a dissenting opinion it didn't go over great.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
When a popular game/anime/whatever gets to the point they're basically shoving it down everyone's throat everywhere you go, I just don't bring it up in any of my posts, no matter how much it bothers me.

Mainly because I've learned the hard way as I've accidentally said things that went too harsh, insulting, or disrespectful when I angrily express my problems with it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I don't enjoy Undertale to be honest. I could never say that in a video though God help my soul
I'd say do it but now that the fanbase has calmed down(at least from what I've seen), I believe it's best to just let it die quietly

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I'd say do it but now that the fanbase has calmed down(at least from what I've seen), I believe it's best to just let it die quietly
Oh it's far from dead, haha. It's still an incredibly active fanbase, just slightly less throat-shovey now. :p

Especially with more merchandise coming out soon. Still contemplating ordering that Papyrus figure when it come out...the thing's even amiibo-sized too.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Meanwhile I've been buying the FNAF plushies. I still need chica

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I genuinely enjoyed Undertale, but probably only because I wholly avoided the cringe-y fanbase until I played it.

Then again, I think that EarthBound is one of the greatest games ever made, so there's a significant bias there.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Undertale really touched my idealistic side, so I loved it.

:231:
I would have liked that too, if I hadn't

gotten stuck on that God forsaken Junior Jumble!! :mad:

Last edited:

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">It&#39;s happening soon. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/HighQualityVideoGameRIP?src=hash">#HighQualityVideoGameRIP</a></p>&mdash; SiIvaGunner (@GiIvaSunner) <a href="https://twitter.com/GiIvaSunner/status/719969151062777857">April 12, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

GiIvasunner baby pls stop blueballing us like how some of your rips do

EDIT: Okay what the crap, can someone properly embed the tweet please

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">It&#39;s happening soon. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/HighQualityVideoGameRIP?src=hash">#HighQualityVideoGameRIP</a></p>&mdash; SiIvaGunner (@GiIvaSunner) <a href="https://twitter.com/GiIvaSunner/status/719969151062777857">April 12, 2016</a></blockquote>

Here you go:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
LOL, this let's players wife purposely killed toriel "Because she just wouldn't shut up"

and was like "OMG even though I killed her she still won't shut up"

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

HTML doesn't work here. Just copy the link to the tweet and embed it in the same way you do with YouTube videos.

:231:

Burruni

Smash Hero
MR! GR! GRRRR!!!

WHY ARE THERE 10GB DAY 1 UPDATE FILES FOR A GAME WHICH SPECIFICALLY HAS A "DAY 1" EDITION OF IT TO BE SOLD

FROM SOFTWARE, THIS ISN'T HOW YOU'RE MEANT TO IRRITATE PEOPLE WITH THIS GAME

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
@Coricus

So the boxarts don't have the legends on them:

1460490828353.png

This is from 4chan and a pretty good look. the boxart's blank, so they were smart. What I thought was a tail and crystal is the logo mixed with flames from the sun.

Here's mine which highlights the logos better:
sun and moon boxart.png

Sun's is easier to see then moon's, but it's there.
The blue circle highlights a weird black line, but it doesn't seem to matter.

Last edited:

Burruni

Smash Hero
@Coricus

So the boxarts don't have the legends on them:

View attachment 103668

This is from 4chan and a pretty good look. the boxart's blank, so they were smart. What I thought was a tail and crystal is the logo mixed with flames from the sun.

Here's mine which highlights the logos better:
View attachment 103669

Sun's is easier to see then moon's, but it's there.
The blue circle highlights a weird black line, but it doesn't seem to matter.
Just seeing that font style across the top of the boxes reminds me of one thing and one thing only.

Burruni

Smash Hero
I am SO pissed off with myself. I was played Awakening Hard mode to celebrate Fates. Then I accidentally save killing Morgan. **** that noise, Morgan x Lucina OTP, restarting
Inigo is her perfect husband.
Even if he ends up becoming a cheating ******* for another princess.

D

Deleted member

But getting Olivia to 20 before promotion, my personal rule here, is haaaaaaaaaaaaard
>Grinding
>Awakening
>Hard
Git gud
And I hope you made her Myrmidion
Swodmaster!Olivia>>>>Guy that's afraid of vaginas>>>>Can't support with her own brother lady
My headcanon is AzuraXLaslow because she reminds him of his mother and he has some weird fetishes
Don't kinkshame him, please

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Finished Gundam Seed: Destiny. Well, except for an extra little thing I don't know how to find.

That was a train wreck.

Burruni

Smash Hero
>Grinding
>Awakening
>Hard
Git gud
Swodmaster!Olivia>>>>Guy that's afraid of vaginas>>>>Can't support with her own brother lady

My headcanon is AzuraXLaslow because she reminds him of his mother and he has some weird fetishes
Yo Camilla and Laslow is amazing, just saying.
Maybe it's because that Camilla creates Soleil.
Maybe because Laslow has a history of marrying unapproachable elder princesses in my universe.

http://strawpoll.me/7357449

Strawpoll on Miitomo after it has seemingly stopped being talked about and has apparently dropped in use drastically.

Personally, I only use it for the points now.
No option for "didn't download it to begin with"

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

Strawpoll on Miitomo after it has seemingly stopped being talked about and has apparently dropped in use drastically.

I use it just for the points now.

I only have one friend on it because most of my real close friends don't use that sort of thing, or cursed themselves by buying a Windows Phone.

I will probably use Miifoto sometimes but I have no true use for it since I don't think anybody would care to see my photos.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

I still use Miitomo quite often. It's a fun little app, but I'm waiting for Nintendo's next mobile app, which will hopefully be an actual game.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Laurent or bust.
Yo Camilla and Laslow is amazing, just saying.
Maybe it's because that Camilla creates Soleil.
Maybe because Laslow has a history of marrying unapproachable elder princesses in my universe.
Nothing says best mom then a mother asking her girl-loving daughter to flirt with her. And yes, that actually happens.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
>Grinding
>Awakening
>Hard
Git gud

Well they do say guys tend to marry girls that remind them of their mother....

Laurent or bust.

Nothing says best mom then a mother asking her girl-loving daughter to flirt with her. And yes, that actually happens.
Gotta love the supports in fates. especially camila's. Her being used as waifu and sex appeal aside, she's just a super fun/funny character with naughty(but fun) dialog! Which can never go wrong in a game really.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Oi, got to admit it's been years since I last measured my own height. But I'm glad that issue is resolved for the graduation form this evening.

D

Deleted member

Guy that's afraid of vaginas
Did you really have to do a shout out to me? :p

LMFAO, well, at least I'm not the only one who did that.

Also, screw it, I ain't waiting a week. Lady's and gentlemen, I present you, the time traveling lord herself, Lucina.
Ashcena.png

"Dope will never die"-Lucina.

Burruni

Smash Hero
So.
For Hyrule Warriors
Is there any real way to increase odds of gold materials other than Materials+ skill weapons?
Because I'm farming for a Gohma Lens for :younglinkmelee: so I can eat damage better in his Weapon Rank 2 mission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom