• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
I have a Wishlist:
I kind of want a picture of the Milkman as Corrin kissing Silas as Goofy because Corrin thinks he was kissing Sophie. In short, a joke about Corrin hitting on Silas daughter (The cartoon is called ''Fathers Day Off")

I want a GIF of Smash 4, and Melee fanbases as the Audience fighting each other in the Hockey rink while the Smash 64 fanbase are Hockey Players watching the chaos. (It's from that one Hockey Goofy cartoon).

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Can I just say how amazing Hyrule Warriors Legends is?

As an avid fan of the original game, it's a huge improvement (only if you play on New 3DS but still).

While it's obviously technically inferior to the Wii U version, playing it on New 3DS actually keeps the enemy count pretty similar, at least close enough for there not to be any noticeable hindrances to gameplay that often, and I haven't been getting slowdown at all when I keep the 3D off.

But all of these new additions and balance tweaks make it feel like a more robust experience, basically making this game to the original, a similar case of comparing Dissidia 012 to the original Dissidia. Really the only thing the Wii U has over this version is the pretty graphics and co-op (which is OK but performance takes a hit), and maybe the flashy animations when you smash a bosses Weak Point gauge. However, the fact the 3DS version lacks the flashy animations, actually means you perform better since you don't waste time with the animation. Basically sacrificing a cinematic for a more practical move.

It'd be a dream to 100% both games but I'd probably go with Legends if I pick one.

If the NX does get an updated Smash Wii U/3DS, it should look to Hyrule Warriors Legends for how to make an updated port.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I want a GIF of Smash 4, and Melee fanbases as the Audience fighting each other in the Hockey ring while the Smash 64 fanbase are Hockey Players watching the chaos. (It's from that one Hockey Goofy cartoon).
You mean Hockey Homicide?

Last edited by a moderator:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Guys, a new Hyrule Warriors leak just happened. It reveals exactly who will be DLC for after Marin's round!

April Fools! :troll:

Last edited:
"Chapter 15: Noble Lady of Caelin"

That's going to be a fun chapter tomorrow. Too bad Emblemboards will have finished and our username banners will go with it D:

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
i really wish we could keep the user banners. They are so great!

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
So how's everyone this fine Friday night?
I hope you all are doing well.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Knowing I only made like $3 or less with taxes having to stay 20 minutes after work is depressing

Last edited:

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
So how's everyone this fine Friday night?
I hope you all are doing well.
it's the beginning of "baby boomers on facebook don't understand why Autism Speaks is a bad movement so they support them by 'lighting it up blue'" month so of course I'm ecstatic

thank god I don't use facebook

Last edited:

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044

it's the beginning of "baby boomers on facebook don't understand why Autism Speaks is a bad movement so they support them by 'lighting it up blue'" month so of course I'm ecstatic
I don't know what that is.
but it doesn't sound good.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Final reveal.
Never played Shantae, but this looks like a weird game.... Don't know if I'd play it, mainly because I'm not into games like it's play style usually... Just doesn't catch my eye so to speak.

Autism speaks isn't a good organization imo. they focus more on money, and less on actually changing things within the community. There's better groups.

Last edited:

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
it's not really the corporate greed thing that bothers me (don't get me wrong, it still does)

it's the depiction of autism as a horrible disease that needs to be cured, further perpetuation of the stereotypes that autistic people are either savants or *******, etc

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I have a mild form of something on the autistic spectrum and I think it's horrible and would rather be cured

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
As someone who just worked with a group of autistic children for most of my day.

I'd rather they be cured.

Those kids are trapped in a body that can't speak, can't control their bowels and can't understand that they hurt people when they hit someone and they hit hard.

If I could someone remove the autism from them, I would. I want them to have normal lives, because they got a **** deal when they did nothing wrong.

They're good kids. I just want them to not be hurt by their disability because they really are hurting.

Of course, more mild cases don't have that issue and can live normal lives with little to no issue, but I'm sure if you gave most of them the choice to be cured, they would take it.

It's like fat acceptance. I agree that fat people shouldn't be shamed or bullied and people should love themselves, but being fat isn't a positive thing.

We need to call it what it is and do so without shaming anyone.

Last edited:

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
Little Mac is not an Air fighter, but can handle fighting on airplanes, and falling towers.

In Valve games Getting hurt makes you have less air in water.

LOGIC

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
it's not really the corporate greed thing that bothers me (don't get me wrong, it still does)

it's the depiction of autism as a horrible disease that needs to be cured, further perpetuation of the stereotypes that autistic people are either savants or *******, etc
This is a problem to. especially since there are many forms. As I've stated on here before, I'm higher on the spectrum, but I also know lower on the spectrum

I have a mild form of something on the autistic spectrum and I think it's horrible and would rather be cured
As someone who just worked with a group of autistic children for most of my day.

Those kids are trapped in a body that can't speak, can't control their bowels and can't understand that they hurt people when they hit someone.

If I could someone remove the autism from them, I would. I want them to have normal lives, because they got a **** deal when they did nothing wrong.

They're good kids. I just want them to not be hurt by their disability because they really are hurting.

Of course, more mild cases don't have that issue and can live normal lives with little to no issue, but I'm sure if you gave most of them the choice to be cured, they would take it.
I think a cure would be fine. But there is also a line that groups cross in conveying this imo. As Wedl stated, a lot of groups for autism paint as this "your child falls into mental ***********" type of deal. Which honestly disgusts me. When I was younger, I was much lower on the spectrum, and would fall into that "***********" level. however what they don't advocate for is therapies. My parents were able to get me these therapies, and they helped improve all my skills and brought me to a higher functioning level. Yes they cost a lot, and thankfully my parents could afford it back then. As without it, I wouldn't be able to achieve all the things I have so far.

My reasoning/thought is, rather then search for a cure( which tbh, your probably never get. Because children would take it differently, and each level of the spectrum needs to be treated differently.), these groups should focus on finding ways to make these therapies more available to families. This way, every child can be helped, and it all comes down to the parents choice.

For example, since I'm higher functioning, I wouldn't seek a cure, I don't mind Autism, I'd like to think it's kept me humble and given me interesting outlooks on life, and that I'd be very different without it. However I do think these therapies should definitely be employed to help everyone with it. Especially with the increasing numbers each year.

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
...I'm not denying that extreme cases of autism are harmful at all. As a matter of fact I would totally advocate for a cure for that sort of thing; it just isn't good at all.

What I'm saying is that autism is horribly portrayed in the media (like Autism Speaks' Autism Every Day, which, among only showing extreme cases of the disorder and focusing entirely on the adults who aren't neurodivergent, has the courtesy of including a clip of a woman saying that she would drive herself and her autistic daughter off of a cliff while her daughter is in the room) and Autism Speaks is just the figurehead of it.

Like I said, in the eyes of the public, autistic people are either savants or *******. They don't really get how the spectrum works, and autism advocacy groups aren't doing anything about it. They're more concerned with the profits. >.>

(sidenote: how was this trite accepted to Sundance)

Last edited:

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
Reminder that the Billy and Mandy game actually has a stage that is almost exactly like Umbra Clock tower, except there's a big green waterfall, takes place in a falling Pirate ship and some octopus arms grab the part of the stage.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm high functioning enough that people probably wouldn't notice it unless someone told them. They'd just think I was a bit of a loner

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
But there is also a line that groups cross in conveying this imo.
Definitely.

I mean, I'm riding the line right now and I feel awkward talking about the situation.

Like I feel the discussion should happen, but it could make anyone angry at any given moment.

My parents were able to get me these therapies, and they helped improve all my skills and brought me to a higher functioning level. Yes they cost a lot, and thankfully my parents could afford it back then. As without it, I wouldn't be able to achieve all the things I have so far.

My reasoning/thought is, rather then search for a cure( which tbh, your probably never get. Because children would take it differently, and each level of the spectrum needs to be treated differently.), these groups should focus on finding ways to make these therapies more available to families. This way, every child can be helped, and it all comes down to the parents choice.
These therapies sound invaluable.

I'd pay taxes to ensure they become more widespread.

Many autistic children aren't getting the help they need because let's face it.

Special Education programs are pretty bad.They're glorified day care a lot of the time.

I have full control over my bowels btw
Never meant to imply all autistic people didn't.

I was referring to the kids I was working with.

...I'm not denying that extreme cases of autism are harmful at all. As a matter of fact I would totally advocate for a cure for that sort of thing; it just isn't good at all.

What I'm saying is that autism is horribly portrayed in the media (like Autism Speaks' Autism Every Day, which, among only showing extreme cases of the disorder and focusing entirely on the adults who aren't neurodivergent, has the courtesy of including a clip of a woman saying that she would drive herself and her autistic daughter off of a cliff while her daughter is in the room) and Autism Speaks is just the figurehead of it.

Like I said, in the eyes of the public, autistic people are either savants or *******. They don't really get how the spectrum works, and autism advocacy groups aren't doing anything about it. They're more concerned with the profits. >.>

(sidenote: how was this trite accepted to Sundance)
To clarify, I didn't mean to imply that all autistic people are a certain way or whatever.

It just got me thinking about what I did today.

But yeah, you can't afford to not show different kinds of autism. Especially since these people are supposed to be educating it.

Just today, I experienced several different kinds of autism. If they do their research, they should see there's a lot of different kinds.

D

Deleted member

Yeah, I don't really use facebook or twitter either. The only reason why I even have one again was because my GF made one for me because I was that unmotivated to make a new one.

The only reason why I only constantly keep facebook on my tab now to keep up with my GF's artwork and make sure she's okay. And to chat with her, of course, since she prefers doing it there than skype.

Though I figured out why she hasn't been chatting with me since I got to talk to her for a tiny bit a few days ago. She's busy with school and top on top of that very sick. I should have figured instead of getting depressed. I can't wait for her recovery though.

Those kids are trapped in a body that can't speak, can't control their bowels and can't understand that they hurt people when they hit someone.

It's like fat acceptance. I agree that fat people shouldn't be shamed or bullied and people should love themselves, but being fat isn't a positive thing.

We need to call it what it is and do so without shaming anyone.
I see where you're coming from. I agree when it comes to very severe autism, but I disagree when it comes to people very low on the scale such as myself.

For me, for an example, I feel like it crafted who I am, that I would be someone else completely different without it. You see, unlike all of my male cousins who were out going and causing trouble, I was quiet and shy and proffered to be at peace.

Sure, my autism may link to my homosexuality and my wanting to be a "femboy".(Which it probably doesn't but still.) However, if that is the case, I regret nothing. To be quite honest, I don't want to live a normal life. I want my life to be full of excitement and experience. Even if it means challenging myself as much as I can.

I'm glad to be who I am and didn't end up like I could've, perhaps like my cousins, who went to many bootcamps and do bad things such as drugs or get into fights. Though I was threatened very young to go to boot camp just because I didn't like to socialize at parties.

I wouldn't even consider what I have a disability, my brain just works differently, it's not inferior by any means. However, even if that's the case and I am inferior, I assure you that there are many people that are fine with their disabilities that don't make them any worse as people. Take the deaf community, for an example, there are many, many people that are proud to be deaf. I even have a friend who's deaf and is really proud of it.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I see where you're coming from. I agree when it comes to very severe autism, but I disagree when it comes to people very low on the scale such as myself.

For me, for an example, I feel like it crafted who I am, that I would be someone else completely different without it. You see, unlike all of my male cousins who were out going and causing trouble, I was quiet and shy and proffered to be at peace.

Sure, my autism may link to my homosexuality and my wanting to be a "femboy".(Which it probably doesn't but still.) However, if that is the case, I regret nothing. To be quite honest, I don't want to live a normal life. I want my life to be full of excitement and experience. Even if it means challenging myself as much as I can.

I'm glad to be who I am and didn't end up like I could've, perhaps like my cousins, who went to many bootcamps and do bad things such as drugs or get into fights. Though I was threatened very young to go to boot camp just because I didn't like to socialize at parties.

I wouldn't even consider what I have a disability, my brain just works differently, it's not inferior by any means. However, even if that's the case and I am inferior, I assure you that there are many people that are fine with their disabilities that don't make them any worse as people. Take the deaf community, for an example, there are many, many people that are proud to be deaf. I even have a friend who's deaf and is really proud of it.
I have to wonder if those aspects of your personality are actually linked to your autism.

Regardless, I'm glad you have a positive outlook on your life.:)

Perhaps I phrased things badly. Never meant to shame anyone or anything like that and I never meant to imply anyone was inferior or that one shouldn't feel proud of one's self.

Just that, disabilities should not be mystified. I've seen too many people just call someone's autism a quirk when they honestly needed help. Same thing for someone's lameness (as in the inability to walk).

I think people should think like...

"I am proud to be/love myself and I happen to be autistic"...

Rather than...

"I'm proud of/love my autism."

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Ah, I love the ability to change my name. Once April Fool's is over, it'll be easy to tell who I am. Sadly "Mother Brain & Simon Belmont" was too long, so this'll work.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Never played Shantae, but this looks like a weird game.... Don't know if I'd play it, mainly because I'm not into games like it's play style usually... Just doesn't catch my eye so to speak.
It's probably not Shantae, the art style is different from Half Genie Hero. It actually looks like a new IP.

D

Deleted member

I have to wonder if those aspects of your personality are actually linked to your autism.

Regardless, I'm glad you have a positive outlook on your life.:)

Perhaps I phrased things badly. Never meant to shame anyone or anything like that and I never meant to imply anyone was inferior or that one shouldn't feel proud of one's self.

Just that, disabilities should not be mystified. I've seen too many people just call someone's autism a quirk when they honestly needed help. Same thing for someone's lameness (as in the inability to walk).

I think people should think like...

"I am proud to be/love myself and I happen to be autistic"...

Rather than...

"I'm proud of/love my autism."
For me, I don't even like to admit that I'm even slightly autistic. Because for a lot of people already, it is flat out treated like a disability. And I just don't feel like it is. Because really, it really is a spectrum. You have people who have to wear diapers because they piss themselves in public to me, who's a bit shy(Though that has more to do with my belief of not bothering people needlessness.) and I like to get physically active to relieve stress. Mostly walk or stretch.(And as a result, I have a rather nice body which is what gave me the first thoughts of being a trap)

The reason why I wouldn't want to be cured is because I don't know what I'd be removing. And autism is simply not curable, as really, it is the way the brain itself functions, how it develops. I don't really mild autism is a benefit or a disability, I think it's just a difference.

It's not something like my Girlfriend having one blind eye, of course the both of us would love to cure that in a heartbeat. And she's also overweight, which when we get together, I plan on working her out.(Yoga and hikes FTW.) Of course, even if these things aren't solved for whatever reason I'd still love her just as much.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I have successfully obtained Young Link and the Fierce Deity with him! It sucks that it's only his focus special that uses his Fierce Deity, but then again, I can mow down like 100 enemies in about 20 seconds with him so...

I'm gonna have to start working on unlocking the weapons now...Getting A rank on some of these challenges with certain characters are a bit of a pain though...

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Don't you love it when a pokemon trainer sends out a pokemon that's resistant to your attacks

Then mega evolves it and suddenly it's weak against your attacks?

Nice mega you have there...

Last edited:

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
Many autistic people tend to be nonconformists due to their perceptions of social situations.

Most don't really "fit in" anywhere so they drift off and find their own place in the puzzling world.

Like me, a wannabe fightgame player/philosopher/writer/psychologist/trans lesbian. I was never really into the interests of my peers (although I still listen to hip-hop, come at me girls, I'm almost dangerous enough to be a tough white boy ;0) and I tend to get too focused on my special interests in conversation. Once I get onto something it's hard to get me off of it.

I also never really conformed to society's age standards, probably due to my slightly slower maturity; I was still watching SpongeBob near-religiously as a kid (and got bullied from elementary up to like the end of 6th grade, ugh), I still don't own a phone (I play on my 2DS when I have nothing to do during commutes/school), etc.

I also never conformed to gender standards because I always thought they were kinda dumb. When my sister and I were younger we'd play with dolls and stuffed animals together on occasion (it's where my NNID comes from, the username trails back to like '10, lol). I saw no reason why a boy wouldn't be allowed to do such a thing, but I was never really that vocal about it. By the time elementary school was wrapping up I was semi-aware I was a social outcast, but silly old me brought in stuffed animals on occasion and played with them. Now this wouldn't go over very well normally, but my 5th grade teacher (probably the best teacher I've ever had) didn't mind, she just didn't want me distracted. So, to play along with my childish game, she would put the stuffed animal under one of those milk crates (like a cage) until I would be done with my work.

I barely ever did it (like, a couple times) but it was never actually that much of an issue. I've matured a lot since then, but I'm still unsure of where I belong in the world and what my ultimate goal is in this lifetime. I'm passionate about my "special interests", obviously, but I'm not sure what I'd choose given one option, and what I'd do to get to the point where I can sustain it. I'm not incapable, as a matter of fact I'm actually pretty independent. The two things that would really hurt me in the real world would be my aversion to work and my horrible anxiety/perfectionist nature. My aversion to work is directly linked to the latter, as I sometimes just don't hand in work simply because I'm worried about how it will turn out or I may be unfocused, etc. My anxiety is what causes me to remain single (imagine being in my situation, a pre-transition lesbian with limited social skills and an even more limited pool of lovers) and it's why I've yet to really care about getting a driver's license. I'd be an absolute turtle on the road.

Another thing roadblocking me in my life is how I'm going to come out. Thankfully, Rhode Island is a pretty liberal state, but teenagers tend to be assholes, so if they saw me, an overweight, tall, stocky, kinda hairy person wearing a dress that wouldn't go over very well. It's also my family; my brother (who is on the lower end of high-functioning autism) is transphobic as ****, and my father tends to ridicule "homosexual culture" (although he isn't actually a homophobe AFAIK). Plus there's my extended family, and I don't even know how that would go over.

Anyways, I'd rather end this off on a positive note. I want to wear my hair up tomorrow as a statement, but I don't really know if I have the confidence to do so (my self-confidence in general isn't very high, it's what years of bullying tends to do to you, although it's getting better) and I don't know where my sister/mother usually keep the ponytail holders. /shrug

I also plan to contact that lesbian who used to attend my school (yes, I can be that incompetent socially). It's mainly a matter of when I ask my friend, and if he actually still talks to her (which I'm fairly confident he does).

This might be rambly but I've been in an existential mood for the past couple days and I don't care what time of day it is.

(edit: WE'RE FREEEEEEEEEEE)

Last edited:

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
Wow that post is really making me nostalgiac for when I used to make videos with my plushies when I was younger.

Not like good nostalgia, but still nostalgia in a sense.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Many autistic people tend to be nonconformists due to their perceptions of social situations.

Most don't really "fit in" anywhere so they drift off and find their own place in the puzzling world.

Like me, a wannabe fightgame player/philosopher/writer/psychologist/trans lesbian. I was never really into the interests of my peers (although I still listen to hip-hop, come at me girls, I'm almost dangerous enough to be a tough white boy ;0) and I tend to get too focused on my special interests in conversation. Once I get onto something it's hard to get me off of it.

I also never really conformed to society's age standards, probably due to my slightly slower maturity; I was still watching SpongeBob near-religiously as a kid (and got bullied from elementary up to like the end of 6th grade, ugh), I still don't own a phone (I play on my 2DS when I have nothing to do during commutes/school), etc.

I also never conformed to gender standards because I always thought they were kinda dumb. When my sister and I were younger we'd play with dolls and stuffed animals together on occasion (it's where my NNID comes from, the username trails back to like '10, lol). I saw no reason why a boy wouldn't be allowed to do such a thing, but I was never really that vocal about it. By the time elementary school was wrapping up I was semi-aware I was a social outcast, but silly old me brought in stuffed animals on occasion and played with them. Now this wouldn't go over very well normally, but my 5th grade teacher (probably the best teacher I've ever had) didn't mind, she just didn't want me distracted. So, to play along with my childish game, she would put the stuffed animal under one of those milk crates (like a cage) until I would be done with my work.

I barely ever did it (like, a couple times) but it was never actually that much of an issue. I've matured a lot since then, but I'm still unsure of where I belong in the world and what my ultimate goal is in this lifetime. I'm passionate about my "special interests", obviously, but I'm not sure what I'd choose given one option, and what I'd do to get to the point where I can sustain it. I'm not incapable, as a matter of fact I'm actually pretty independent. The two things that would really hurt me in the real world would be my aversion to work and my horrible anxiety/perfectionist nature. My aversion to work is directly linked to the latter, as I sometimes just don't hand in work simply because I'm worried about how it will turn out or I may be unfocused, etc. My anxiety is what causes me to remain single (imagine being in my situation, a pre-transition lesbian with limited social skills and an even more limited pool of lovers) and it's why I've yet to really care about getting a driver's license. I'd be an absolute turtle on the road.

Another thing roadblocking me in my life is how I'm going to come out. Thankfully, Rhode Island is a pretty liberal state, but teenagers tend to be ********, so if they saw me, an overweight, tall, stocky, kinda hairy person wearing a dress that wouldn't go over very well. It's also my family; my brother (who is on the lower end of high-functioning autism) is transphobic as ****, and my father tends to ridicule "homosexual culture" (although he isn't actually a homophobe AFAIK). Plus there's my extended family, and I don't even know how that would go over.

Anyways, I'd rather end this off on a positive note. I want to wear my hair up tomorrow as a statement, but I don't really know if I have the confidence to do so (my self-confidence in general isn't very high, it's what years of bullying tends to do to you, although it's getting better) and I don't know where my sister/mother usually keep the ponytail holders. /shrug

I also plan to contact that lesbian who used to attend my school (yes, I can be that incompetent socially). It's mainly a matter of when I ask my friend, and if he actually still talks to her (which I'm fairly confident he does).

This might be rambly but I've been in an existential mood for the past couple days and I don't care what time of day it is.
Very interesting. There's plenty of things I can relate to and I'd like to say. But what I mainly want to say is that I say go for that statement.

Heck, if possibly could, I'd go to school with subtle eyeliner, some nail polish, and girly hair style. Tehehe, much more eventually.

But the main reason why I haven't is because I'm waiting for my hair to grow back out again. :p And it used to be very long for most of my life. However, I was afraid to speak up last summer when it was cut.

But it's growing out again and my parents are aware of what I want to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom