• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Wow slow down there. :p

My adopted dad is a **** lord.
Yeah, but Garon's never actually your ally. Sure he's evil
Though he used to be kind, hence why your siblings actually care for him despite being a tyrant.
but your siblings are just as right in mind as the Hoshidan ones.(Actually, even more so in my opinion.)

Also, Conquest is the more fun and just badass in general path. IMO.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So a new Kingdom Hearts game was revealed.

"The game follows Ventus as he dives through Sora's heart and relives his experiences and memories during his 10-year sleep, starting with Traverse Town up until The World That Never Was. However, mysterious parties are at play as Ventus's experiences ultimately diverge from Sora's, and must come face-to-face with a familiar phantom. The story is said to connect heavily to Kingdom Hearts χ, and will show the "origin of Keyblades."

Also of note is that it apparently is going to feature a world based off the live action film "The Black Hole".

----
this is a joke right.....?

Professor Lexicovermis

Smash Journeyman
You mean like Mr. Incredible last year?
Well, the main difference is that this is a full on gameplay trailer, whereas Mr. Incredible had a fifteen-second teaser. Also, a more obviously jokey trailer was posted today by MuahJoshua.

It was for Shadow the Hedgehog, but the footage was from a fan mod that simply placed his sprites over Tails. What's more, the video is deliberately amateurish, with poor grammar and a half-hearted splash screen for Shadow.

EDIT: Welp, I sure can read. 51 seconds, not 15.

Last edited:

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
Yay, Imma Roy whos my current main! (I didn't change my main cause I'm lazy).

Edit: Oh wait.....

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Zoroarking, if you're joking. I'm going to.... Actually nevermind I can't even threaten you with a name like Dieck. LOL.

To be fair, all he did was run around and a few attacks. :p
I swear on Forrest's good name this isn't a prank
You can even check Pokken's Nintendo website page if you don't believe me
Too bad I already have the game. :troll:
****ing rich people smh :/

SkywardStriker16

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SkywardStriker16
3DS FC
4768-7879-5544
wELP.
gRAND dAD FINALLY OUTDID HIMSELF.
i HAVE NO WORDS.
iN FACT, i'M NOT EVEN SURE THAT i LIKE WHERE THIS ENDED UP GOING.

D

Deleted member

I swear on Forrest's good name this isn't a prank
You can even check Pokken's Nintendo website page if you don't believe me

****ing rich people smh :/
>Swears on Forrest's good name.

This is how I know you're being serious. :p All right, time to get my Wii U out of the garage.

D

Deleted member

THIS IS NOT A DRILL
THE POKKEN DEMO IS AVAIBLE NOW ON THE US ESHOP
I REPEAT: THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Yeah, but at least he ain't dead like yur mum
Nah, you're just jo.......

*Stopst and starts to wonder*
*Takes GamePad*
*Turns on the Wii U*
*Sees notification of Pokkén Demo*

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
Hoshido reminds me of the Maycomb people from Mockingbird, nice on the outside, racist on the inside.

D

Deleted member

The demo's taking forever to install though

Oh yeah, they finally decided to release the OPM manga here so I bought it
More for collection purposes than anything
Season 2 when

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
So the story of Fates is basically Rapanzel living in the Stature of Liberty, sees the trailers of two movies (One an anime, and the other the Princess Bride), then needing to either side Maycomb Weeabos (Who say your a Finch), or the Renaissance Family (Or neither, and become a Rail Runner), destroying her opponents house while being all Fluttershy to her opponents, and becomes in love with both movies.

Edit: Oh, and also a Hobo who talks about waters, sings, and is actually a victim of Maycomb

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I just finished Gundam SEED today, except for the movies which I will watch soon.

I won't type up any real in-depth thoughts since I doubt anyone cares given how crazy today has been, let alone any other day.

But my thoughts on it more or less are similar to the original SAO.

It's really good in certain aspects, and really bad in others, balancing it out to make it an overall mediocre show.

D

Deleted member

I can't see my new mains because I'm on mobile
I'M CURIOUS NOW
Ike, Marth, and Roy.

Ironically for mine, I have all the fire emblem characters except for male corrin. Which is funny because that's the one I had. :p (Even though I'd consider Ike a pretty close main.)

Last edited by a moderator:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Ike, Marth, and Roy.

Ironically for mine, I have all the fire emblem characters except for male corrin. Which is funny because that's the one I had. :p (Even though I'd consider Ike a pretty close main.)
You're also missing our lord and saviour.

And Male Robin.

Last edited:

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
Which FE, and other characters in Smash you think will be like in Street Fighter in terms of Command?
Motion, or Charge?

Ex. Marth: Command.

D

Deleted member

Ike, Marth, and Roy.

Wow, they only got 1/3 right
Though Corrin is one of my mains, I never put her in there
Blonde Corrin is hust too good
Which FE, and other characters in Smash you think will be like in Street Fighter in terms of Command?
Motion, or Charge?

Ex. Marth: Command.
Ike would be charge
Not because of his Smash portrayal but because you can just throw him in the enemy lines and you'll have your map cleared in two turns

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
This just in, We here at Swampsters Industry( Patent Pending), have a very special announcement for those of you on Smashboards.

I'm sure your all familiar with our work in progress, CHIMERA( may not be the final name). On this most glorious of days, we got to share a special announcement earlier today, brought to you by @powerprotoman. In addition to this we have one more special piece of information!

SewerGator.png

Introducing Sewer Gator! He's the latest addition to the great cast of myths and monsters! As you all know, there is no greater legend then Sewer Gators. And this one is no exception! For now, have the official render posted above. We look forward to presenting more on this new character in future! For now however, here is a brief breakdown:

Sewer Gator as implied, lives in the sewers. On of his favorite activities is fiestas and so he wears a sombrero to always dance and celebrate! Don't be fooled by his goofy looks, he can be quite vicious when he wants to! Stay tuned for more information about this fantástico new fighter, as well as his goals and journey!

Bananija

Count of Trickery
I just watched the first episode of Diamond is Unbreakable and, like I expected, it was amazing.
I loved the intro with Kira, and the little character forshadowing.

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
So a new Kingdom Hearts game was revealed.

"The game follows Ventus as he dives through Sora's heart and relives his experiences and memories during his 10-year sleep, starting with Traverse Town up until The World That Never Was. However, mysterious parties are at play as Ventus's experiences ultimately diverge from Sora's, and must come face-to-face with a familiar phantom. The story is said to connect heavily to Kingdom Hearts χ, and will show the "origin of Keyblades."

Also of note is that it apparently is going to feature a world based off the live action film "The Black Hole".

----
Could you provide a source for this?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Creshified

They didn't do the MoM design :D
Oh my god that remix is amazing.

The art's great too and a lot better than a lot of their recent ones, but holy hell that remix.

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
Pretty sure it's fake.

Source: It's ****ing April Fools.
Yeah, I think that's probably right.
Why I'm looking for a source.
The fact that a cursory google search turned up nothing doesn't bode well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom