• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Emblemboards makes me want to play FE but my only options are
1. Awakening in an area i've played like 7 times before
2. Finally get to Eliwood's story in FE7 but I would have to go through Lyn's story a 4TH TIME.

zzz

I don't think I can hear any Crash 3 music in the Crashified theme. This makes me sad.

@PushDustIn
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Ugh, this literally couldn't be any worse...
*glances at my own avi* Trade ya

D

Deleted member

You know, I kinda wish we cpuld stay with the FE borders on our usernames
Too bad it'll be gone after today
Someone make this happen please

Anyways, I played Rivals of Aether for the first time today
Holy hell, this game is fun
The controls are a little awkward but nothing some custom controls to my SSF2 setup couldn't fix
Ended up maining Falc-- I mean Wrastor and viable Zeld-- I mean Absa
Wrastor's air movements is everything I've always wanted and more
Absa feels floaty and it's fun to play with the clouds
**** Etalus and his super armor bull**** though
Emblemboards makes me want to play FE but my only options are
1. Awakening in an area i've played like 7 times before
2. Finally get to Eliwood's story in FE7 but I would have to go through Lyn's story a 4TH TIME.

zzz

I don't think I can hear any Crash 3 music in the Crashified theme. This makes me sad.

@PushDustIn
There was a problem fetching the tweet

*glances at my own avi* Trade ya
Either:
-Play FE7, skip the cutscenes if you remember how Lyn's story is like and simply blaze through it since the units will come back for Eliwood's story
-Get a save file that has Lyn's Story cleared if you're using an emulator
-Play SS because: Joshua best character, Amelia best grill, Generals OP, Summoners are cool, best bosses in the series and actual postgame content

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I share this sentiment

But. . .but that's illegal D:
good idea
Now I just need to find one
If you need it, I can send mine
It has Eliwood's Story cleared too so you could even start by Hector's

If you need it, I can send mine
That would be appreciated

It has Eliwood's Story cleared too so you could even start by Hector's
If I wanted to just lose over and over I would go back to playing Touhou. I seriousy such at this series.

Oh and I beat Fenrir if you care. I'm progressing THAT slowly in EO. :p

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

That would be appreciated

If I wanted to just lose over and over I would go back to playing Touhou. I seriousy such at this series.

Oh and I beat Fenrir if you care. I'm progressing THAT slowly in EO. :p
I'll get it from my computer once I get home

You beating Fenrir and I'm already waiting for EOV

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Unfortunately, all video game rips he uploaded today are LOW quality. :(

However, they are all FLEENSTONES music or music sounding similar to the FLEENSTONES theme.
Yes, but that's clever and funny! Still can't wait for the truly high quality rips to come back.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
*EDIT* Nope I got it wrong. Sorry about that.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I found some more dialogue from Rosalina in the new Mario & Sonic game.

Those last two gave me the image of Rosalina singing "Make a Man Out of You" from Mulan.

Also:

Godzillathewonderdog

Smash Master
Since this is Emblem Boards now I want to say how I hate that Conquest and Birthright are separate games. I bought Conquest, but after playing the first 5 chapters it made me want to side with the Hoshidans rather then with Nohr, but if I want to do that I have to spend $20 more.

D

Deleted member

http://roosterteeth.com/episode/trailers-season-1-rwby-announcement
WHY CAN'T THIS BE AN ACTUAL THING?
Since this is Emblem Boards now I want to say how I hate that Conquest and Birthright are separate games. I bought Conquest, but after playing the first 5 chapters it made me want to side with the Hoshidans rather then with Nohr, but if I want to do that I have to spend $20 more.
Pay 20 bucks to betray the family that raised and loves you for japanese and racist strangers

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
That's why I'm going straight for the Special Edition in Europe despite how expensive it is and me never playing an FE game before.

But I suppose I should try one now, before Fates comes out...

Dan

Smash Lord
Guys, I'm setting up my 3DS and for my user name it says "this will be viewable by others, so don't use your real name". Why not? I was just going to do my first name. Why would you not want to use your first name? What exactly is this; your console's nickname? Just don't want to make a mistake I'll later regret.

Pretty odd character limit they give you as well.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Guys, I'm setting up my 3DS and for my user name it says "this will be viewable by others, so don't use your real name". Why not? I was just going to do my first name. Why would you not want to use your first name? What exactly is this; your console's nickname? Just don't want to make a mistake I'll later regret.
It's the name that shows up in online games. If you've ever seen Smash 3DS online play for example, you'll notice that players have a name that shows where it would otherwise say "Player 1/2/3/4". The name you enter into your 3DS at the screen you are referring to here, is the name that would show up in that spot in Smash.

It's OK to use your real first name if you want, I actually did myself.

Last edited:

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
So a new Kingdom Hearts game was revealed.

"The game follows Ventus as he dives through Sora's heart and relives his experiences and memories during his 10-year sleep, starting with Traverse Town up until The World That Never Was. However, mysterious parties are at play as Ventus's experiences ultimately diverge from Sora's, and must come face-to-face with a familiar phantom. The story is said to connect heavily to Kingdom Hearts χ, and will show the "origin of Keyblades."

Also of note is that it apparently is going to feature a world based off the live action film "The Black Hole".

----

Last edited:

Dan

Smash Lord
It's the name that shows up in online games. If you've ever seen Smash 3DS online play for example, you'll notice that players have a name that shows where it would otherwise say "Player 1/2/3/4". The name you enter into your 3DS at the screen you are referring to here, is the name that would show up in that spot in Smash.

It's OK to use your real first name if you want, I actually did myself.
Oh; so essentially your Mii's name that's changeable at any moment?

Yeah, it would be odd not to use your first name imo.

Burruni

Smash Hero
So a new Kingdom Hearts game was revealed.

"The game follows Ventus as he dives through Sora's heart and relives his experiences and memories during his 10-year sleep, starting with Traverse Town up until The World That Never Was. However, mysterious parties are at play as Ventus's experiences ultimately diverge from Sora's, and must come face-to-face with a familiar phantom. The story is said to connect heavily to Kingdom Hearts χ, and will show the "origin of Keyblades."

Also of note is that it apparently is going to feature a world based off the live action film "The Black Hole".

----
H-H...Hahaha....
Nomura said that the Xehanort Saga ends with KH3....
S-So this is your April Fools' Day joke
Right?
RIGHT?!

D

Deleted member

Except it actually is a thing.
Rooster Teeth don't do April Fools because it's their birthday.
They always have trailers for their stuff up on April 1st.
WHAT!?
YOU MEAN CHIBI RWBY IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING? YOU MEAN I'LL GET TO SEE CHIBI NEO?
THIS IS A NICE TURN OF EVENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom