• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I'm...so sorry everyone...I feel like I have no choice but to...

...join SMASH!!!

But yeah, more Miitomo goodness:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Everyone's discussing Miitomo...and I'm just wrecking **** in Hyrule Warriors :p

Honestly though I don't think I could be any less interested...I'm not even that interested in Pokemon Go if I'm being honest...

Mobile Games don't really interest that much to begin with, so it no big surprise...

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Everyone's discussing Miitomo...and I'm just wrecking **** in Hyrule Warriors :p

Honestly though I don't think I could be any less interested...I'm not even that interested in Pokemon Go if I'm being honest...

Mobile Games don't really interest that much to begin with, so it no big surprise...
Im actually looking for a Wii-U code (Because I cant afford HWL atm) but to no avail. Might as well keep on going with Miitomo.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

I'm doing both Miitomo and Hyrule Warriors tho. :V

Ivander

Smash Legend
So, I bought the Hidden Truths DLC for Fates
It's actually pretty good but you don't get to use your own units, it's kinda hard to clear a rout map with reinforcements with only 3 units

The rewards are Fell Brand in the first map and First Blood in the second
First Blood permanently gives the ability to of using Dragon Veins to whoever uses it
Fell Brand reclasses male characters in the Grandmaster class
I believe you can get as many as you want by replaying the DLC and you don't need to have everyone alive until the end(Owain died in the first map but I still got the Fell Brand)
I'm probably gonna replay the second one to give dragon blood to all of my units and I'm probably making Forrest a Grandmaster
Of course, I'm just gonna use Phoenix Mode otherwise it'd be a chore

First map is the tree one from Awakening, second one is actually really fun and I like how it used Dragon Veins

It's like wherever Lillith is, bad writing comes with her
Seriously, the story would be so much better and consistent without her
I think Lilith's main problem with fitting into the story comes from the fact she had a much different role in the original drafts, whereas now she's more of an aftermath that they tried to give more importance, yet that importance never really sticks together. In the original drafts, it was to be revealed that she was actually Corrin's mother rather than Mikoto.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I don't care enough about Miis to have any interest in Miitomo but I'm open to the idea that Nintendo could make an iOS game (read: game) that I'd find engaging.

Going to try Pokemon Go when that comes out at least.

D

Deleted member

http://shin-godzilla.jp/gvse/
Welp, it turns out the eva and godzilla crossover is not a prank. Though the timing is still weird because is jiller fans have still been waiting for more news on shin goji.

I was about to say, it wasn't even really prank worthy. Minya vs the giant condor would be the best prank.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I think Lilith's main problem with fitting into the story comes from the fact she had a much different role in the original drafts, whereas now she's more of an aftermath that they tried to give more importance, yet that importance never really sticks together. In the original drafts, it was to be revealed that she was actually Corrin's mother rather than Mikoto.
That would certainly be weird
Bet you could even S Rank her at that point
Welp, it turns out the eva and godzilla crossover is not a prank.

I was about to say, it wasn't even really prank worthy. Minya vs the giant condor would be the best prank.
Wait wait wait
The EvangelionXGodzilla crossover is an actual thing?
I'm truly blessed to live in a world where this is happening

Ivander

Smash Legend
That would certainly be weird
Bet you could even S Rank her at that point
I doubt it. Alongside being Corrin's mother, she was also the wife of the intended villain in the original drafts. I can't remember if she was intended to be fought, but I do know that the intended villain, while no longer the main villain, is still fought in Revelations.

D

Deleted member

Having just looked up what this is, it actually sounds interesting. Cool that it's not a prank.
What is it, exactly?
Shin Godzilla/Godzilla Resurgence actually being a crossover with Evangelion or just merchandise based around both franchises?

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I'm doing both Miitomo and Hyrule Warriors tho. :V
Yeah but like I said Mobile games don't really interest me as much...

Other than Hyrule Warriors, my time is spent on Pokken and now Super Mario Maker that I bought the other day...

D

Deleted member

I don't even care about Miitomo itself, I just wish I could have it to get Platinum points
I doubt it. Alongside being Corrin's mother, she was also the wife of the intended villain in the original drafts. I can't remember if she was intended to be fought, but I do know that the intended villain, while no longer the main villain, is still fought in Revelations.
Wait, who was supposed to be the main villain?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So when I went to Target today, I noticed they were giving out sheets with early access codes to downloading both 3DS & Wii U versions of Mini Mario & Friends: amiibo Challenge (it won't be available on the eShop until April 28). Since it was free and I own compatible amiibo I said why not.

Pretty nice and fun from the short time I played it.

Now if only Nintendo return the Mario vs. Donkey Kong series back to its original roots...

*HINT* *HINT* *WINK* *WINK*

D

Deleted member

Have you done Chapter 26 of Revelations yet?
No, I just spoiled myself of pretty much everything
But if I remember correctly, that's the chapter where the greatest plot twist of the game happens: Gunter is a traitor and is being controlled by Anankos! /s

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
What is it, exactly?
Shin Godzilla/Godzilla Resurgence actually being a crossover with Evangelion or just merchandise based around both franchises?
From what I understand it's the next movie and a crossover with the show.

The show ran in 1995 for 1 year and 22 episodes. It was about teenagers fight giant robots in 2015, and brought angels and stuff into it.

D

Deleted member

From what I understand it's the next movie and a crossover with the show.

The show ran in 1995 for 1 year and 22 episodes. It was about teenagers fight giant robots in 2015, and brought angels and stuff into it.
I know what Evangelion is.
I just wanted to know what the Godzilla/Evangelion thing was if it wasn't an April Fools prank.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Looking at the My Nintendo Rewards (I've already gotten a total of 805 points now), neat prizes that I'm saving up for but one thing I don't understand:

1 Miitomo ticket is 85 points
5 Miitomo tickets are 420 points
10 Miitomo tickets are are 250 points

Am I missing something or does Nintendo have a loose screw?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Looking at the My Nintendo Rewards (I've already gotten a total of 805 points now), neat prizes that I'm saving up for but one thing I don't understand:

1 Miitomo ticket is 85 points
5 Miitomo tickets are 420 points
10 Miitomo tickets are are 250 points

Am I missing something or does Nintendo have a loose screw?
Probably done on puepose as bundles being advertised as cheaper makes people want it more

Burruni

Smash Hero
So, I feel like I can summarize why I didn't get Pokken with my like 40 minute experience at a local gaming club.
>Go through all the tutorials for P. Libre.
>Go do a cpu fight on easy, win by a LANDSLIDE, one even being a perfect.
>Bump to normal, get absolutely STOMPED, ~90% and ~70% of the opponent hp left respectively on the rounds.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Probably done on puepose as bundles being advertised as cheaper makes people want it more
Waaaiiit.

But why would the 10 ticket bundle be outright cheaper than the 5 ticket bundle by almost half?

It sounds like they dun goofed and accidentally swapped the prices of the two if that's not a mistype on Wario Bros. Wario Bros. part.

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
mfw pokken requires you to hit start on your GAMEPAD and my charger is busted alongside the screen

still gotta repair this stupid thing

also it was the demo so I didn't waste 60$ on it

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
WHICH ONE OF YOU DID THIS
View attachment 102376
I WILL MIIME YOU TO THE EXTREME. :demon::evil:
My heart skipped a beat for a second lol.

That Direct was my favorite of all time just for the Smash portion. Mewtwo, Lucas, and the Smash Ballot being revealed was exciting for pretty much everyone.

All the excitement and optimism coming out of that Direct and the Smash Ballot announcement...all to lead up to December...

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
I know I'm retired, but I', putting this here cause I think its relevant to us, and should help make Smash Bros 4 uploads easier to do

So please watch the video and do what you can to help, I know I'm in the UK, but cutting out the problem from America will help cripple a majority of Copyright BS that happens.

Also sorry if this is off topic, but this needs to be spread around, mods can delete it if it doesn't belong here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom