• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Where does one find it?In the account details on the e Shop?

Click on the "Exclusive Flipnote Studio 3D download (3DS)" link.

-----------------

This is pricey...not sure about it...

Last edited:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Oh I completely forgot that the new Flipnote Studio is finally out for 3DS. It's about time as I really enjoyed the original one on DSI.

I wonder if it has its own Hatena page again....

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
$4 per costume is utter nonsense. You can usually get a whole character for about that much in fighting games.
So I could buy a costume for ryu in SFV5 or I could buy Ryu in Smash?

I think we know what to do there....

Also Mario Movie confirmed
WIN_20160331_11_37_50_Pro.jpg

:p

Mega Badge Bunny also confirmed:
WIN_20160331_11_46_31_Pro (2).jpg

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904

wildvine47

Smash Ace
Oh you gotta be kidding me
View attachment 102323
Wow what really?! How do they expect people to build up any worthwhile amount of points, let alone gold points when it expires like that? The old Nintendo points didn't expire at all. What gives Nintendo? By the time you've actually earned enough points to buy what you want with points they'll just evaporate. That is one incredibly dumb change.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Wow what really?! How do they expect people to build up any worthwhile amount of points, let alone gold points when it expires like that? The old Nintendo points didn't expire at all. What gives Nintendo? By the time you've actually earned enough points to buy what you want with points they'll just evaporate. That is one incredibly dumb change.
Maybe we should make the games """news""" sites aware of this. They love taking pot shots at Nintendo and it may create enough of a stink to get Ninty to change the policy.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I thought Club Nintendo points expired after 2 years?

Granted, this is way, way worse, but I thought they did expire before already.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Haven't tweeted anything yet but I finally made a Twitter Account.

https://twitter.com/sonicbrawler182
I was about to make a Twitter account too only to find out the email I wanted to use was already used, and when I checked the account that supposedly used it, it was apparently suspended.... weird....

Wasn't that the one where its online service were gutted out?
The old one, yeah, I was thinking about logging in to that but apparently that's not possible. Not surprising I suppose considering the old Hatena is no more....

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I don't know. I mean, I guess I can see it because they now have "daily challenges" or something like that, but it's still ridiculous to see it in that short of a time.

Also, is there a way to register physical copies of games? Because I can't find it.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I INTERRUPT MIITOMO DISCUSSION WITH SUDDEN NEWS

http://shin-godzilla.jp/

THE NEXT GODZILLA MOVIE IS AN EVANGELION CROSSOVER

THIS IS NOT A DRILL
O.O I HAVE AN EXCUSE TO WATCH EVANGELION AND ALL THE GODZILLA MOVIES NOW!
...Though I want to watch EVERY Godzilla movie but can't find em... @Megalon72 can you PM me links to the movies or something?
*insert heavy metal 'Fly me to the moon' for celebration*

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
My Miimoto app is currently loading. I had to delete the N64 emulator off my tablet to make more room to download Miimoto (because Verizon thought it was ****ing hilarious that my tablet can't run apps on my 32 GB SD card but only on its 8 GB internal memory which includes apps I don't want but can't delete).

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
Guys because I go to sleep:

Be careful it's already April Fools in Japan.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So Nintendo has announced the Nintendo DSi Shop on Nintendo DSi will shut down this September.

Note this only affects the Nintendo DSi system; DSiWare titles will still be available on the Nintendo 3DS eShop after this.

D

Deleted member

O.O I HAVE AN EXCUSE TO WATCH EVANGELION AND ALL THE GODZILLA MOVIES NOW!
...Though I want to watch EVERY Godzilla movie but can't find em... @Megalon72 can you PM me links to the movies or something?
*insert heavy metal 'Fly me to the moon' for celebration*
Sure thing, I'll get some links when I get back home. :)

meanwhile 3 new characters revealed for KoF14
can you spot the third
Ugh, they always release these trailers during times I hace terrible connection. But I see that thumb nail though.... GEESE!

Also
So this the bitter sweet end to the meme machine... God speed to you gilva. :p It was a great run, praise Grand Dad.

Last edited by a moderator:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I thought Club Nintendo points expired after 2 years?

Granted, this is way, way worse, but I thought they did expire before already.
I recall sometime back (With NoE at least) that earned stars could expire after one year. But yeah, six month's does seem like quite a tight deadline to save up for whatever you would like to earn with Miitomo....

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I was about to make a Twitter account too only to find out the email I wanted to use was already used, and when I checked the account that supposedly used it, it was apparently suspended.... weird....

The old one, yeah, I was thinking about logging in to that but apparently that's not possible. Not surprising I suppose considering the old Hatena is no more....
Twitter accounts have to be approved through email so someone has access to your email

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Also
So this the bitter sweet end to the meme machine... God speed to you gilva. :p It was a great run, praise Grand Dad.
I'm pretty sure that isn't confirmation he's done after pulling a similar stunt 2 weeks ago:

Plus his digital album title includes "Volume 1".

I'll believe he quits when I see it.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Twitter accounts have to be approved through email so someone has access to your email
Yeah I figured as such as I saw some weird activity with my email before as well strange emails I've received so I've changed my password sometime back. I've changed it again just to be safe.

Good thing it was just my social media email account but I'm not sure if I should keep it any longer though, or to use it to make a Twitter account....

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I INTERRUPT MIITOMO DISCUSSION WITH SUDDEN NEWS

http://shin-godzilla.jp/

THE NEXT GODZILLA MOVIE IS AN EVANGELION CROSSOVER

THIS IS NOT A DRILL
LMFAO, of course they'd do this for april fools with anno working on the new movie.

In all seriousness though, they are going to both be in an upcoming kaiju simulator. Along with ultraman and who knows what else.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

LMFAO, of course they'd do this for april fools with anno working on the new movie.

In all seriousness though, they are going to both be in an upcoming kaiju simulator. Called city shrouded in darkness.
Oh, it's just a prank?

Oh well.

D

Deleted member

So, I bought the Hidden Truths DLC for Fates
It's actually pretty good but you don't get to use your own units, it's kinda hard to clear a rout map with reinforcements with only 3 units

The rewards are Fell Brand in the first map and First Blood in the second
First Blood permanently gives the ability to of using Dragon Veins to whoever uses it
Fell Brand reclasses male characters in the Grandmaster class
I believe you can get as many as you want by replaying the DLC and you don't need to have everyone alive until the end(Owain died in the first map but I still got the Fell Brand)
I'm probably gonna replay the second one to give dragon blood to all of my units and I'm probably making Forrest a Grandmaster
Of course, I'm just gonna use Phoenix Mode otherwise it'd be a chore

First map is the tree one from Awakening, second one is actually really fun and I like how it used Dragon Veins

It's like wherever Lillith is, bad writing comes with her
Seriously, the story would be so much better and consistent without her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom