• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Eh, I thought it was legal because some of the most popular tags for R34 is "pokemon" and "digimon"

Yet they have a "No CP" policy

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

Talking about the R34 goes a little far for my taste.

I suggest we head back just a bit.

Last edited:

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
Is Alex any good?

The game seems much better now.

Gonna get it next.
i havent gotten it myself but alex looks pretty good...despite the fact he was genetically modified to have french fries grow instead of hair :troll:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I found a video on the subject.

He's not happy about the event

Last edited by a moderator:

wildvine47

Smash Ace
Man Pokken looks so fun and good mechanically and I am so tempted to get it but

The roster is so odd and no one character has really caught my interest yet? Like I'm mildly interested in Gengar, Sceptile and Garchomp but none of the mons on the roster are really any of my favorites so I don't want to commit 60 bucks to a game where I don't really have a character I particularly like.

It's just barely on the edge of my "I want it" spectrum and like a little bit of a price decrease or one big Pokemon I like (Deoxys, Samurott or Heracross to name a few) would instantly sell me on it but I'm just teetering on the edge for now as is.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Man Pokken looks so fun and good mechanically and I am so tempted to get it but

The roster is so odd and no one character has really caught my interest yet? Like I'm mildly interested in Gengar, Sceptile and Garchomp but none of the mons on the roster are really any of my favorites so I don't want to commit 60 bucks to a game where I don't really have a character I particularly like.

It's just barely on the edge of my "I want it" spectrum and like a little bit of a price decrease or one big Pokemon I like (Deoxys, Samurott or Heracross to name a few) would instantly sell me on it but I'm just teetering on the edge for now as is.
As someone who took a chance with it.

It's amazing.

I haven't found a character I don't like playing, though Garchomp is the best.

Garchomp is also Bryan Fury.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
$4 per costume is utter nonsense. You can usually get a whole character for about that much in fighting games.
You can get them for free though.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
You can get them for free though.
So there's a two dollar laziness tax?

Wonder how many matches on average you'd need to get one costume. Then we'd know how much Capcom believes your time is worth.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So there's a two dollar laziness tax?

Wonder how many matches on average you'd need to get one costume. Then we'd know how much Capcom believes your time is worth.

Apparently there are costumes that are money only.

Ah well. Just costumes. Regardless, you make a LOT of fight money. Most players report getting enough to purchase Alex after only a few story modes.

After doing everything,they have a **** ton.

wildvine47

Smash Ace
Just to throw in my two cents about the Rapp deal, I definitely don't agree with any potential harassment, but I definitely also agree with Nintendo's decision to drop her. A PR rep for Nintendo advocating for sexual depiction of minors (drawn or otherwise), posing nude/in panties while asking people to buy her things, and being argumentative and butting heads with people on social media in front of everyone?

I would probably fire her too if I was NoA. A shame that people on both sides of the GG deal are so set in their ways that they refuse to accept legitimate points made by both sides.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
The amount of supplementary content and marketing Square Enix is doing for FFXV is really amazing.

I'd love if they did stuff like this for KH3 when it's closer to completion.

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
Miitomo is apparently out in the US and Europe!

wildvine47

Smash Ace
And hot on the tail of myNintendo, Miitomo is now up on the iPhone app store! Hop to it if you want it, everyone.

D

Deleted member

RIP PS2 and Xbox 360 connectivity to Final Fantasy 11.

Here is an example of an MMO community that actually was good: When this one system called Adventuring Fellows came out many years ago, it had a part that was designed bad that only one person could spawn what they needed for the quest at a time. Normally you'd think "Oh, great is everyone just gonna spam the spot in a mad frenzy and it'll be impossible to get your quest done?" Well, no. That didn't happen. The community made a line, random people made a line on the internet of all things and had them take turns getting their quest completed.

an example of one of the best MMO communities out there.

Last edited by a moderator:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Just a reminder that if you signed up for My Nintendo, you should be able to get a Free Download of Flipnote Studio 3D.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I wish I realised sooner how Gold Points were earned.

I bought the Hyrule Warriors Season Pass for both Wii U and 3DS yesterday, so I could have had 20 Gold Points if I waited until today instead.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Just a reminder that if you signed up for My Nintendo, you should be able to get a Free Download of Flipnote Studio 3D.
Where does one find it?In the account details on the e Shop?

D

Deleted member

At least I got My Nintendo account set up
I have about 200 Platinum points but I don't even know what I can spend them on besides the discounts(which I really don't need right now)
Also, can I get the Gold Points for a game I already bought? Because I bought Fates digitally and it'd be nice to get some

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom