• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
since the thread's a little slow i figured i'd steal borrow something i saw on tumblr

if you were in a video game, what would your idle stance be?

i'd probably go with ike or bayonetta or ryu

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
A new translation by SG was posted
http://sourcegaming.info/2016/03/31/dengeki2015/
This interview was purchased with Patreon money (it's from Feb 2015)!
Having the game balance be slightly “unstable” is best

Key points:

• Balancing takes into consideration data from online play, and suggestions from an in-house monitoring/playtesting team. It’s not that they ignore vocal feedback from the players, but it’s mostly online data and internal testing and adjustments
  • For games like Smash it’s best if the characters are a bit unbalanced– if they stand out in one particular way. If a character has one strong move, thinking of ways to counter that move is what creates strategies. If you just patch the game to balance it perfectly, you lose that fun. Sakurai doesn’t want it so that no matter what character you choose, battles play out the same way
I actually agree with the second point Sakurai makes. I've always felt that certain characters should excel in specific fights in Smash. Characters like Shiek, Bayonetta, Rosalina, and a few others have aspects to them that help them win 1v1 fights. However, in matches like free for all, some of these characters can't play to their full potentials. Someone like Rosalina will have a bit of problem keeping Luma alive, or Bayonetta won't have an easy time doing her "easy bake combos". On the other hand, the heavy weights are strong and can kill easily, thus allowing them to have a better time in free for all matches, while struggling in 1v1 matches. That's not to say that characters shouldn't receive nerfs or buffs to help them (Even Sakurai points that out in the first bullet point) however.

On top of all this, I feel like the only ones who care about match ups and the like are the competitive players. If you play casually or don't attend tournaments, then you shouldn't care about stuff like tier lists. You'll most likely play with people who aren't that into the game from a competitive stand point, so stuff like this shouldn't matter a whole lot. It falls into Sakurai's philosophy about Smash being a game for casuals and competitive players.

D

Deleted member

since the thread's a little slow i figured i'd steal borrow something i saw on tumblr

With the avatar I have now, Marth. If I were still Fierce Deity Link, then I would have said Shulk or Cloud.

Switch it around and you get
3rd party
FOUND THE APRIL FOOLS THEME BOYS.

Assuming i'm not the game's joke character like I expect I would be. Probably Cloud. It's a cool pose. Tifa's would be cool too.

Or maybe Dante's from UMVC3

Last edited:

SkywardStriker16

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SkywardStriker16
3DS FC
4768-7879-5544
Sorry if I missed out on this convo earlier...
but seriously.
WHERE IS GRAND DAD GiIvaSunner?!?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Is this is my main inbox? I can't seem to find it.
Try checking your spam folder too. The title of the email is "Miitomo, My Nintendo and bonus Platinum Points!"
Just curious, can you use Miis from your 3DS/Wii U in Miitomo?
For science reasons of course.
Yes you can. Miitomo also accepts Tomodachi Life QR codes.

D

Deleted member

I would probably have either the idle stance of Little Mac, Mewtwo or the Mii Brawler.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Sometimes i wonder what would happen if Nintendo actually tried to do an April Fools Prank on their own.
It depends on what they do.

Like if they did something like say:

New Nintendo Direct Mini on.... Insert most wanted game here, then go just kidding! Fans would get mad.. I'd laugh though.

Imagine if they were like: Mother 3 is coming to the west! Then go April Fools! It be so wrong but be really funny imo. So many would be mad though.
Switch it around and you get

FOUND THE APRIL FOOLS THEME BOYS.

Assuming i'm not the game's joke character like I expect I would be. Probably Cloud. It's a cool pose. Tifa's would be cool too.

Or maybe Dante's from UMVC3
That could honestly work.

Everyone is made into an obscure or terrible indie 3rd party character. The site become 3rd party boards.
Sorry if I missed out on this convo earlier...
but seriously.
WHERE IS GRAND DAD GiIvaSunner?!?
I'm willing to bet a solid 1,000 monopoly dollars that this is some early April's fools prank by him.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
The problem that is really occurring here, is that a lot of your posts are about either undertale or yokai watch. Not that that's bad. It's good to be passionate. The reason criticisms or arguments start, is an super expressive tone of your likes of these things. Yes users here like those, but nobody likes have things feel like they are being excessively shoved down their throats.
I'm just gonna say that the problem isn't @Fumi-Chan! talking about these things "super excessively". In fact, it's probably one of the best things going for this thread, because at the least, he is always informative or trying to be productive in some way. And I don't recall ever seeing Fumi act in a directly confrontational way.

The problem here, is you and others registering this as some kind of problem, which is as nonsensical as it is hypocritical. And while you specifically DON'T do the following - many people in the thread do get directly confrontational over the idea of someone being passionate in something they aren't.

This thread would be a lot better, if this idea of "you can be too passionate about something" (an idea only ever relevant where ethics could be involved), just up and died. Because a lot of arguments in this thread are started by:

>Someone enters the thread
>Likes many things, but people single out a more prominent interest
>Every time someone posts about said thing in any light, it gets scrutinised, no matter what it is

And yes it's completely hypocritical for anyone in this thread to "call out" people for being "too passionate", because if any frequent, vocal poster of this thread wants to, they can tag me and I can literally mention at least one thing they constantly bring up, and in most cases, I could also twist it into being a flaw in some way, using some kind of personal bias.

Just as a general example, Pokémon, Fire Emblem, and extremely hypothetical and meaningless "Smash speculation" (no current development in Smash Bros officially right now, so there is no need to speculate as there is no basis for speculation), are constant topics in this thread. Me personally? Couldn't give a damn about any of them. The majority of the discussion on these topics completely bores me and the fact they have become such prominent topics here, makes this thread very dull for me a lot of the time to the point where I don't mind missing pages and generally only check the latest page to see the current discussion.

However, I DON'T call out the people who constantly bring those things up, because I realise that Social threads are supposed to be, and SHOULD be, a melting pot of interests and people. Nobody should have to censor the interests in a place like this as long as they are appropriate. If people don't want to discuss something someone brings up, ignore the post - don't try to shoot down and sabotage a discussion just because you aren't interested in that thing.

So yeah, Fumi has done nothing wrong (start a hash tag campaign). It's just people scrutinsing him for having a healthy passion (that may I remind you, got him a job writing for a Yokai-Watch site - not many of you can boast something similar).

D

Deleted member

So yeah, Fumi has done nothing wrong (start a hash tag campaign). It's just people scrutinsing him for having a healthy passion (that may I remind you, got him a job writing for a Yokai-Watch site - not many of you can boast something similar).
Wait, he actually did that? Is there a Link to that site?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I'm just gonna say that the problem isn't @Fumi-Chan! talking about these things "super excessively". In fact, it's probably one of the best things going for this thread, because at the least, he is always informative or trying to be productive in some way. And I don't recall ever seeing Fumi act in a directly confrontational way.

The problem here, is you and others registering this as some kind of problem, which is as nonsensical as it is hypocritical. And while you specifically DON'T do the following - many people in the thread do get directly confrontational over the idea of someone being passionate in something they aren't.

This thread would be a lot better, if this idea of "you can be too passionate about something" (an idea only ever relevant where ethics could be involved), just up and died. Because a lot of arguments in this thread are started by:

>Someone enters the thread
>Likes many things, but people single out a more prominent interest
>Every time someone posts about said thing in any light, it gets scrutinised, no matter what it is

And yes it's completely hypocritical for anyone in this thread to "call out" people for being "too passionate", because if any frequent, vocal poster of this thread wants to, they can tag me and I can literally mention at least one thing they constantly bring up, and in most cases, I could also twist it into being a flaw in some way, using some kind of personal bias.

Just as a general example, Pokémon, Fire Emblem, and extremely hypothetical and meaningless "Smash speculation" (no current development in Smash Bros officially right now, so there is no need to speculate as there is no basis for speculation), are constant topics in this thread. Me personally? Couldn't give a damn about any of them. The majority of the discussion on these topics completely bores me and the fact they have become such prominent topics here, makes this thread very dull for me a lot of the time to the point where I don't mind missing pages and generally only check the latest page to see the current discussion.

However, I DON'T call out the people who constantly bring those things up, because I realise that Social threads are supposed to be, and SHOULD be, a melting pot of interests and people. Nobody should have to censor the interests in a place like this as long as they are appropriate. If people don't want to discuss something someone brings up, ignore the post - don't try to shoot down and sabotage a discussion just because you aren't interested in that thing.

But you basically summed up my point. I mentioned how people over react to that, and that's what caused problems . I also brought up the whole excessive thing as an example of what was brought up yesterday.

I used undertale as an example, because it was honestly true. Wasn't trying to be offensive or mean, but many people are tired of seeing it, so suggesting the site go full undertale and only bring fame to it, would be very angrering to people.

I''m not saying it is wrong to be passionate about these. Hell if you are passionate about something, great! Go follow your heart and have fun. I'm just saying that others will not always accept it, and if it is mentioned to much, hostility breaks out.

Also it's great if you get a job dealing with your passion! It's cool, I'm not one to judge. I'm calling for anything to be censored. I only brought up my points, as they were what caused they problem that had fumi upset.

And I would also suggest you not call people out and ask them to have you refute a claim by them. Only because that will just end badly, and isn't necessary.

Although, I'll ask out of curiosity. Name something that you think I bring up constantly? I usually comme in here with different topics, or daily updates to games I'm playing( that's mostly FE right now, and that' not to often really, or even meant to derail discussion or attract attention.). Only think I can think of is sun and moon rumors/ leaks.

And that is just for fun or when I find them cool.
I just hope that the avatars don't get fiddled around with tomorrow.

:094:
They probably will, I'd be kind of surprised if they didn't. Whatever happens will be fun though.

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Lately, I've been getting lots of trouble with my college and right now, I want to focus on my studies now in this semester.

The atmosphere in Nintenzone Social has been increasingly negative every time I come back and I don't want that to wear down on me in the long run. I feel incredibly distanced with my Smashboards friends now, and each time I post my opinion, it's either answered with mockery, pointing out a contradiction, arguing, or negativity. I was really hoping that when the leaks group had served its purpose and closed, that people in the group would be much friendlier.

I had hope that I held since first making the leaks group and it was one of the reasons I made the group so that people had as many friends as possible, but that has not been the case and I can only feel depression. Twitter and NeoGaf keep me occupied and happy now, but not Smashboards anymore.

So I requested a ban from Smashboards for at least a month, whether I come back after that ban depends on how friendly the environment is here, but I just can't handle the negativity anymore.

If you have any final goodbyes before I'm banned, you're welcome do so.

Thank you for reading.

~Fumi-Chan
Well first off, I do hope your time off helps you feel better. Probably smart to take time away from this place if its effecting you emotionally.

What I will say though is nothing that happens here is truly worth getting invested in. Usually it's just people being dumb and shooting the ****, and if you make some friends on here great, but it's important to not get any chips on your shoulder due to the internet, otherwise we'd all drive ourselves crazy. If you can try to keep in mind that 99% of what happens on this place, or any other similar site, is of little actual consequence.

Next, for whatever my opinion is worth, as someone who has been active intermittently on here since pre-Brawl and spent time as a moderator, I would say that this place has actually markedly improved since the end of DLC, and especially since launch. Back then excitement was high, tensions were high, and therefore people were a lot more... passionate about opinions, for better and for worse. Since then imo things have mellowed somewhat, but keep in mind this is the internet. It's never going to be free from negativity.

And lastly, as someone who does mock the posts of others, know that it's not meant in actual derision or done with vitriolic intent. We've butted heads for a long time, and I admire how you stand by your opinions. When I see something that doesn't make sense to me, or that is contradictory, I feel compelled to point it out... and usually I attempt to use humour (sometimes that works better than others) rather than outright negativity.

I don't have any illusions that such things make me the most likeable to all, but know that I don't actually carry any malice in my remarks. And I apologize if my posts in any way contributed to a feeling of depression, as not even my dumb little contrarian remarks are worth that.

Having said all that, and this is for everyone, I do think if you participate on any message board on the internet and share your opinions, there is an inherent need for a degree of thick skin.

D

Deleted member

http://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=24868
Oooooooh my ****ing goodness, please be a joke.

This right here folks, is the worst staff member I've ever seen. And soon he'll be admin.

I can only hope this is a sick April fools joke. But knowing him and this is how he normally acts.... It very likely isn't... Which means I'll either be banned for

A) Speaking up against his abuse, politely or not.

B) Because of his personal stupid bias and he's probably just going to ban me because I'm gay or some stupid preferences of his.

Ugh, this site was perfectly tolerable for me until this jackass came into staff this year. Everything's been downhill from there.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
This happened?

Those Monsters!
Besides, everyone knows Jacob is the better of the two.
Granted he got really creepy in the final book with the baby and all, but at least he cared about Bella (and had some other emotion apart from burnt toast).

...What were we talking about again?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

This right here folks, is the worst staff member I've ever seen. And soon he'll be admin.

I can only hope this is a sick April fools joke. But knowing him and this is how he normally acts.... It very likely isn't... Which means I'll either be banned for

B) Because of his personal stupid bias and he's probably just going to ban me because I'm gay or some stupid preferences of his.

Ugh, this site was perfectly tolerable for me until this ******* came into staff this year. Everything's been downhill from there.
Let this be a valuable lesson kids, that this small debate the past few pages, could have been over run, destroy, hated, and more by this guy right here if he ran this site. We should be thankful that smash boards is not run like a Dictatorship.

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever

Ugh, this site was perfectly tolerable for me until this ******* came into staff this year. Everything's been downhill from there.
wow this guy sure seems level-headed

pretty sure this is what excess consumption of lead paint chips does to someone

Last edited:

"It's highly possible. I'm making a list of undesirables tonight that I feel the site would be better without. Tomorrow morning, if you can still log in, you've made the cut. For now. "

Jesus 1st day and he already has a list of people he is about to permaban. Not even a warning just killed off. Sounds like one hell of a tyrannical rule and I hope things aren't as bad as they seem from this alone.

EDIT "Seriously, if you think I'm playing, think again. You're all just words on a screen to me. I actually have friends OUTSIDE of the computer. I've actually been in love with something other than a Godzilla plush with a strategically-cut hole in the underbelly. Test me. I DARE you. My adminship is a done deal, the problems this site has have been acknowledged, and it's been agreed upon that I AM THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN FIX IT. Follow the rules and we'll get along just fine. Buck the system, and I'll build a wall between your little crybaby Tumblr hugbox and this site that you cry night and day about, but can't stay away from. I'll slap you back so far you'll think Final Wars is about to come out and that it might actually be good. From now on, I'm the big dog and this is my yard. Try me, and I'll make you famous.

If this forum is so dead, go ahead and quit and start your own that'll attract 3 people. Or, just wait, and I'll ban you as soon as my name turns red and make that choice for you, son."
Now it just sounds like he is joking. Gotta be April Fools. No one can be this foolish right?

UH... A SMASH LEAK JUST HAPPENED FOLKS.
I THOUGHT DLC WAS DONE, BUT I GUESS IT AIN'T.
The only way this trolls me is the song doesn't finish. I like that song dammit :mad:

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I used undertale as an example, because it was honestly true. Wasn't trying to be offensive or mean, but many people are tired of seeing it, so suggesting the site go full undertale and only bring fame to it, would be very angrering to people.

I''m not saying it is wrong to be passionate about these. Hell if you are passionate about something, great! Go follow your heart and have fun. I'm just saying that others will not always accept it, and if it is mentioned to much, hostility breaks out.
The problem though, is you are accepting this as an inevitability. The norm. But it shouldn't be. In the real world, frankly, people associate such an attitude as being part of the "angsty teen phase" (though to be fair, I'm aware a lot of users on Smashboards still are in their teens).

And I would also suggest you not call people out and ask them to have you refute a claim by them. Only because that will just end badly, and isn't necessary.
I'm not doing that to be confrontational. The entire point of that is to essentially show why this practice I am speaking against is so bad, by enacting it myself. Not because I seriously want anyone to stop talking about anything, but so they can see how ridiculous it is to be told to stop talking about something. I don't intend to generate any prolonged discussion if someone actually tags me for that. For example:

Although, I'll ask out of curiosity. Name something that you think I bring up constantly? I usually comme in here with different topics, or daily updates to games I'm playing( that's mostly FE right now, and that' not to often really, or even meant to derail discussion or attract attention.). Only think I can think of is sun and moon rumors/ leaks.
Yes, it's mainly the Pokémon leaks, as of late. But you also did the same with with Smash leaks before DLC ended. It's not so much that you post leaks at all, but you seem to post any and all leaks regardless of how interesting or valid they may seem. Almost as if labeling something as a "leak", is a guaranteed way of grabbing your attention. Sometimes it feels a bit repetitive because in all honesty, if a leak is obviously fake, there isn't much to talk about unless it presents a particularly interesting idea (though that's subjective of course).

Please stop doing tha-....

....nah, I'm kidding. Don't stop doing it, because it's perfectly fine. I find it dull and repetitive, but I have no problem sitting out and chiming in whenever it does prove interesting to me. Plus, I know other people enjoy it. However, that's my point - in the event I was really telling you to stop talking about that stuff, I'm sure you'd feel at least a little bothered. Because I'm literally raining on your parade at that point, if I do that.

That's essentially what people are doing to Fumi on a near-constant basis, which isn't very fair. Yes, a lot of what Fumi expresses here is Yokai-Watch and Undertale. However, objectively, that isn't all he posts about. And his posts on Yokai-Watch and Undertale are always productive in some way, and never spam. As such, if you're interested, great. If you're not, move along with whatever discussions are of interest to you. However, Fumi should never be put at fault or be expected to "tone down" on anything - all of his posts are within forum rules, and contain inherent value as they are informative and productive a lot of the time.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
My boy @ChronoBound is making a rare Nintenzone appearance.
That was a little to obvious TBH.
A new translation by SG was posted
http://sourcegaming.info/2016/03/31/dengeki2015/
This interview was purchased with Patreon money (it's from Feb 2015)!
Here's hoping Sakurai can see the moveset potential of a few characters I have in mind (given how it's an important criteria as he mentioned in his article). I know he's probably annoyed with all the people angry at him for not adding X character but theirs still characters that need to be represented in Smash really.

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
We all have our obsessions, quirks, passing interests and hang-ups. Welcome to life.

The most important thing is to try to accept people for who they are. However, there is also a responsibility to have decent social etiquette on your own part too. Try to keep your own obsessions in check. You can't responsibly expect everyone to accept you 100%. The truth is not everyone cares about the same thing and there's a limit to how people are willing to tolerate. --There's going to be conflict. It's human nature. Conflict and resolution occur on a daily basis.

That being said, if you guys can't get along then I would suggest using the "ignore" feature. It'll save you guys a lot of stress, and I won't have to punish people for stepping over that line. Like mom always said: If you don't have anything nice to say, just ignore the person.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
So I'm loving Miitomo. But I dont have any friends who use it... and I cant seem to figure out if I can add people from Smashboards.

Do I actually have to know my friends irl? If so it'll be a lonely game...

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
So I'm loving Miitomo. But I dont have any friends who use it... and I cant seem to figure out if I can add people from Smashboards.

You can add people you are following on Twitter, or friends on Facebook.

It's pretty much Twitter, Facebook, and Face-to-face

It's why some members, (including myself) linked their twitters in this thread.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
So some pretty substantial Sonic news came up.
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/...ion.php?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
Takashi Iizuka has headed to Sega of America to oversee development of new games and the series has a new brand officer by the name of Ivo Gerscovich.

They appear to be making SoA a new "hub" for developing Sonic games, something that hasn't been done since the Adventure days.
>New guy's name is Ivo

Eggman is taking over again.

This is all Aaron Webber's fault.
ruby.png

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

Hope it's a joke.
My boy @ChronoBound is making a rare Nintenzone appearance.

That was a little to obvious TBH.

Here's hoping Sakurai can see the moveset potential of a few characters I have in mind (given how it's an important criteria as he mentioned in his article). I know he's probably annoyed with all the people angry at him for not adding X character but theirs still characters that need to be represented in Smash really.
thats not Chrono.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
This happened?

Those Monsters!
yeah...lol...funny thing is I forgot that it was April Fool's (plus I was half asleep) and I was like

'WTF is this? Team Edward? dafuq is this ****? totally shoulda been Team Jacob!'

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Isn't this technically a rick roll? I don't mind, but I don't want you to get a warning for it. Although you should be fine

That sad, I could see someone try to make a legit smash leak for tomorrow.
The problem though, is you are accepting this as an inevitability. The norm. But it shouldn't be. In the real world, frankly, people associate such an attitude as being part of the "angsty teen phase" (though to be fair, I'm aware a lot of users on Smashboards still are in their teens).

I'm not doing that to be confrontational. The entire point of that is to essentially show why this practice I am speaking against is so bad, by enacting it myself. Not because I seriously want anyone to stop talking about anything, but so they can see how ridiculous it is to be told to stop talking about something. I don't intend to generate any prolonged discussion if someone actually tags me for that. For example:

Yes, it's mainly the Pokémon leaks, as of late. But you also did the same with with Smash leaks before DLC ended. It's not so much that you post leaks at all, but you seem to post any and all leaks regardless of how interesting or valid they may seem. Almost as if labeling something as a "leak", is a guaranteed way of grabbing your attention. Sometimes it feels a bit repetitive because in all honesty, if a leak is obviously fake, there isn't much to talk about unless it presents a particularly interesting idea (though that's subjective of course).

Please stop doing tha-....

....nah, I'm kidding. Don't stop doing it, because it's perfectly fine. I find it dull and repetitive, but I have no problem sitting out and chiming in whenever it does prove interesting to me. Plus, I know other people enjoy it. However, that's my point - in the event I was really telling you to stop talking about that stuff, I'm sure you'd feel at least a little bothered. Because I'm literally raining on your parade at that point, if I do that.

That's essentially what people are doing to Fumi on a near-constant basis, which isn't very fair. Yes, a lot of what Fumi expresses here is Yokai-Watch and Undertale. However, objectively, that isn't all he posts about. And his posts on Yokai-Watch and Undertale are always productive in some way, and never spam. As such, if you're interested, great. If you're not, move along with whatever discussions are of interest to you. However, Fumi should never be put at fault or be expected to "tone down" on anything - all of his posts are within forum rules, and contain inherent value as they are informative and productive a lot of the time.
Fair enough, and I agree. I accept anyone, and have many reasons for doing so. I understand your view completely, as you look at things from both sides, and don't exclude yourself. Which is good as it keeps things leveled and civil, which is always nice in conversations.

And yeah, I figured it be the pokemon leaks. As for smash leaks, I didn't post those often, but commented and kept track of the ones posted in the leaks group. This was mainly because I am terrible at navigating 4chan video games. The pokemon boards are easier imo, so I browse through those quick enough.

And yes your lasts points on Fumi are all ones I can agree with, I wasn't trying to make him at fault or look down on him,etc. I just thought it be worth sharing.

And now that my computer's system 32 and internet are fixed, I have this to share:

I wasn't to sure on FF, but Ash and Andre put some good details and thoughts on the game.

They brought up how it's fun and something they definitely would enjoying playing, but they wouldn't get really into it, but it is still a nice way of doing a metroid game. they go a lot more in depth in the video, so if your interested in FF, I recommend you watch this!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So some pretty substantial Sonic news came up.
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/...ion.php?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
Takashi Iizuka has headed to Sega of America to oversee development of new games and the series has a new brand officer by the name of Ivo Gerscovich.

They appear to be making SoA a new "hub" for developing Sonic games, something that hasn't been done since the Adventure days.
Oh forgot to add this in my last post!

This sounds neat. It seems like they are really making an effort to make the next game be big and successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom