• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I remember when I was really young and a couple people in my class talking about their parents getting divorced. And thinking about how my parents were still together

Fast forward 1 or 2 years. They did divorce.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I just learned that my parents are divorcing...
I... am shocked... And I was just having a great day.
I'm sorry to hear that. If you want to talk or vent, shoot me a PM. I'm available.

My parents have been living separately for the last 6 years, so I know what it feels like. Stay strong, buddy.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
D

Deleted member

I'm starting to believe Nintendo here...

I mean, no console maker has stopped production just because a new one is on opts way...

They wait a bit after.
It would also make little to no sense for them to announce that before releasing the NX
You want people to buy the current console, not wait for the next

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
One thing that really bugged me about the Wii U ceasing production rumour was this:

Why would they drop Wii U support so quickly and suddenly when the Wii U is getting support with My Nintendo, a brand new membership service?

If the NX was truly going to outright replace the Wii U and make it obsolete, why make the new membership service compatible with it?

I dunno, just throwing ideas and stuff at the wall to see what sticks I suppose :p

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Nintendo have denied Nikkei's reports before and Nikkei still end up being right.

Hell they really aren't even denying it, just saying "WE never said we ARE stopping production". That's not denying Nikkei's claim, that's just them saying they are not the ones who said production is stopping.

The Japanese Wii U shortages that have been going on, speak for themselves.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
To be fair, it would be a bad business strategy to start silent or acknowledge the rumour even if it is true.

If they didn't deny it, people would stop buying Wii U's in anticipation for the NX. If they are indeed stopping production, actually saying so will make it difficult to clear out the remaining stock.

:231:

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
One thing that really bugged me about the Wii U ceasing production rumour was this:

Why would they drop Wii U support so quickly and suddenly when the Wii U is getting support with My Nintendo, a brand new membership service?

If the NX was truly going to outright replace the Wii U and make it obsolete, why make the new membership service compatible with it?

I dunno, just throwing ideas and stuff at the wall to see what sticks I suppose :p
If I had to guess, maybe it's to make transfering stuff over to the NX easier from the WiiU.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I just learned that my parents are divorcing...
I... am shocked... And I was just having a great day.
Sorry to hear about that. Really don't like when anyone goes through a divorce, but sometimes it's for the best. My sister went through a divorce after finding out her ex-husband cheated on her plus using drugs and all. She dated several guys before finally meeting her fiancee ten years ago and been together since.

Idk how it feels like because I never had a situation where my parents divorced (they did divorced before meeting one another), but you are more than welcome to tag me for an ear to listen to. Love you Smasher!

I brought up Nintendo's non-denial and then it got posted again and THEN it got discussed. Lol

I think some of this footage from Zero is new. So that's nice. If this game isn't amazing i'm going to be pissed

And now i'm off to class. yay

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I'm still not believing any rumours until Nintendo themselves actually make an announcement...

There's been so many goddamn leaks and rumours lately I wish people would just knock it off...regardless if it comes from a 'legit' source or not...

If something good happens and it gets leaked there's no excitement once it gets revealed outside of 'yay, its confirmed'...case in point Ryu, Sun/Moon, etc...

Remember Cloud's reveal? That was a big deal and one of those reasons was because it wasn't leaked beforehand...

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I'm still not believing any rumours until Nintendo themselves actually make an announcement...

There's been so many goddamn leaks and rumours lately I wish people would just knock it off...regardless if it comes from a 'legit' source or not...

If something good happens and it gets leaked there's no excitement once it gets revealed outside of 'yay, its confirmed'...case in point Ryu, Sun/Moon, etc...

Remember Cloud's reveal? That was a big deal and one of those reasons was because it wasn't leaked beforehand...
I don't disagree with you at all on the excitement aspect. I hate how leaks ruin surprises.

That doesn't change the truth behind a leak when it is true, though.

Again, Japan have recently been seeing major Wii U shortages because Nintendo hasn't been sending in new supply (which isn't a rumour). Couple that with Nikkei's track record on this kind of thing with Nintendo, there is really no reason not to believe Nikkei.

Also Wii U ending production isn't necessarily exciting news anyway, so it's not exactly something I mind being leaked. Hell, I doubt Nintendo would officially tell us if they were cutting production early.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

To be honest, whenever my parents start having such vulgar arguments over miniscule things, I feel as if it would've been good if they went through their divorce.... Like they've attempted to do for the millionth time.

Oh, and my Dad calling me things such a *** or just having bad tensions with me in general.

So yeah, some divorces would be for the better good. I'm fine whenever my patents ate haply together, but, you know....

But hey, it's a fantastic examples of what not to do with my girlfriend in the future.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I don't disagree with you at all on the excitement aspect. I hate how leaks ruin surprises.

That doesn't change the truth behind a leak when it is true, though.

Again, Japan have recently been seeing major Wii U shortages because Nintendo hasn't been sending in new supply (which isn't a rumour). Couple that with Nikkei's track record on this kind of thing with Nintendo, there is really no reason not to believe Nikkei.

Also Wii U ending production isn't necessarily exciting news anyway, so it's not exactly something I mind being leaked. Hell, I doubt Nintendo would officially tell us if they were cutting production early.
Keep in mind Nintendo isn't always on the ball when it comes to supplying their products...Amiibos, Gamecube adapters, etc...

Either way I'm still treating this information as a rumour and not as fact, as it hasn't been confirmed...and Nintendo 'sort of' denied the claim...though they never explicitly stated that this claim was false...

As said I wanna wait until official confirmation...

Also I wasn't implying that the Wii U's production stop was exciting news however (very much the opposite), I was just stating that as an example of why leaks suck in general...

Last edited:
Speaking of rumors
https://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1199996

Pictures in spoilers because some people don't like rumors and because large.

- Only the upper 'nubs' of the sticks move. The bottom part is static (kind of like the circle pad, but it moves along the bottom 'sphere'.
- The rollers on the top feel and look pretty much identical to a mouse scroll-wheel. Though I do don't believe this will be the final design.
- Haptic feedback is feels like Apples 'taptic' engine. Not like regular rumble.
- 3.5mm headphone jack on the bottom

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Keep in mind Nintendo isn't always on the ball when it comes to supplying their products...Amiibos, Gamecube adapters, etc...
The difference between those and the Wii U itself, is that those are high in demand, the Wii U isn't.

Nintendo legitimately struggled to meet demand, with the supply of those hot products.

Nintendo absolutely should not be struggling to meet demand for the Wii U, because most of the stock they made, doesn't get bought.

What's simply happened is that the Wii U units they had lying around are just now starting to fizzle out, and now they aren't restocking them.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I'm probably the only one who's not going to be super upset with this new remote if it turns out real.

It's more compact than the Game Pad, addressing complaints about the latter being too big, while also maintaining backwards compatibility capability with DS, 3DS, and Wii U software. Having the buttons simply be spots on the screen would definitely take some getting used to, but overall it still sounds less awkward than how you have to turn the Wiimote on it's side to play a "normal" Wii game with it.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
My brother just came home with a copy of Mario Kart 7 and Sonic Generations on 3DS that he got for free from the factory from work.

Already have Sonic Generations on 3DS so I'll give that to someone who might want it, but hey, Mario Kart 7. Yay?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Alright, for whatever reason, 4chan had many "leaks" today So it's time for another

Sun And Moon Rumor ROUNDUP!!!!!!

Rumor 1
=Wendigo or Lorax?]

This image of the supposed build of a new mon. Doesn't say anything on it, but this could be pretty cool.
http://boards.4chan.org/vp/thread/25682857/new-leaked-pokemon

Rumor 2

http://boards.4chan.org/vp/thread/2...i-dont-know-a-very-lot-about-pokmon#p25682908

99% Fake.

Now this next one is intriguing....

Rumor 3

The Starter's Show themselves?

Several threads showed up on 4chan. the first one had those silhouettes, and these as story details:

>Left
Grass Frilled Lizard
>Middle
Fire Tiger
>Right
Water Cassowary
It's an amalgamation of Hawaii and Australia, borrowing elements of both in terms of culture, aesthetic, wildlife, environment.

The region is composed of three island.

The smallest island is where the player character starts out, located on the bottom left of the map. There's two towns, one city and one gym, a Flying gym. Afterwards, you take a ship to the main island of the region, which is the largest. This is where the next five gyms are located, along with the last one, but that can only be accessed after visiting the third island, where two other gyms are located.

>>25676941
GRASS STARTER
The bump on the back is a tail pointed upwards, the frills are the two things coming off each side of the rounded center (face). The limbs are single digit claws.

>>25676966
CRYSTALS
They're correlated with the Legendary Pokémon of the games. One forwards time, one reverses, and they both affect the alignment of the Earth. Correlating with the Sun and Moon, the general theme of these games is time (days passing, life goes on, etc etc). Certain scripted events take the player forward or backwards in time to certain events and locations seen in previous games.
I should clarify, the main island contains five gyms, including the last. Don't want it to seem as if I implied a ninth gym. I'm writing from my phone, so sorry if my responses aren't as elaborate as I'd like them.

The box legends are very humanoid but also eldritch in design. They don't necessarily look like Pokémon, but more a link between Pokémon and humans. This isn't to say they don't look like legendaries. It's very difficult to describe, but they definitely stand out.

See above for my explanation on the time and alignment affects that the Legendaries' stones have.

I'll go more in depth on designs if asked.

>>25677061

Yes, Megas are still around. No, there are not any new additions/changes to the meta game.

>>25677066

No new types.

The villainous team is composed of two sets of people: the remaining few of the native tribe of the region, and a group of vigilantes who swear by being "extraterrestrial," despite their appearance.

Yes, new Megas.

>>25677083

Lysandre and other aspects of Kalos do return in Sun and Moon, but only just as much as the rest of the previous generations/games. See my post above. Scripted events connected with time travel will allow the player character to visit past and future regions briefly (based on Sun/Moon's point in the timeline).

The Sun legend is Fairy/Fire, the Moon legend is Fairy/Dark

I have no information about ribbons.

A plethora of in game events, yes. Very much so.

The male character has dark brown hair in what almost look like dreadlocks. Wears a snapback/baseball cap, the usual. Also sports a hoodie with a Pokeball design.

Female character has long brown, almost red hair. Angled fringe, very sharp looking hair. Wears a lumberjack/trapper hat with a Pokeball design.

No information on new balls. No new cross gen evolutions.

>>25677207

See above.

>>25677212
(Customization)
Yes.

(the other leaker who claimed the OP was lying. their info:
OP LIES! True leaks here.

National Dex is huge. Has lots of new and old pokemon. Expect about 115 new pokemon.

Starters: water/fighting, easy mode. grass/flying, normal mode. fire/rock, "hard" mode. The progression of gyms will be easy for water.

Gyms include: rock, ground, fire, dark, fairy, fighting, normal, and steel. E4: Water, Grass, Fire, Electric. Champion is mixed.

Route 1 pokemon include a 3 stage bird. You have seen the first stage in the Sun/Moon trailer. Stage 2 gets longer legs and bigger plumage. Stage three has a scythe like beak, long legs, angry eyes, and is rather large. Another new Pokemon on this route is a possum. Normal type. It evolves at night to a larger/menacing possum. Normal/Dark.

There is a Water/Bug moth pokemon. Only one in the game. Available before gym 7. It's a lunar version of Volcarona.

There is a fairy type with split evolutions based on Romeo and Juliet. They have frilled collars like shakespeare and their eyes look like theater masks. Catch the first stage, KO the male, level up female, it evolves to Fairy/Dark. Same process and end type for the Male.

Fire/Grass lizard that evolves from a normal type lizard. Held item, grass stone, at level 30 use a fire stone.

No fusions or bursts. The stones in the logo are for the legends. No new types.

Baby pokemon learn some moves the evolved forms only learn through tutor as an incentive to breed them. 2 new baby forms of past pokemon.

A few new branches of existing pokemon too. Spritzee gets a Fairy/Flying one. Looks nothing like a Plague Doctor. Swirlix gets a Fairy/Ground one. Both are cutsey.

Mega Evolution is sitll around and can still only mega one pokemon at a time. 18 new megas. 10 available in both versions, 4 exclusives each.

New villain team. The story culminates at an eclipse party. Solar in one Lunar in the other. The legendary shows up there. You use your Version's to battle the other summoned by villains.

Ask me more if you want.
OP is wrong. The region is1 huge island, 2 large ones, 1 mid sized one, and 2 tiny ones.
It is very much Hawaii. There are multiple gyms on the main island. E4/Champ is on the mid size one. Starter town is on the main island too. You live in a beach house thing with your mom.

>>25677057
They are ancient pokemon that only surface during Lunar/Solar Eclipses. One has 2 legs, one has 4. Both share fairy typing. One is part fire, one is part poison.

>>25677143
Lysander no but there are a lot of familiar faces from past games throughout.
There is a character like Yui. She is not Red's kid though.

>>25677212
Yes. Every outfit from XY is back plus a bunch of new ones.

>>25677282
The big form is available in the game. The others that arent the snake are not.
Yes.
Unova gets a lot of love for megas.

>>25677321
Yes.

>>25677368
Big 2 leg Zygarde can be obtained. Ash Greninja is not available. It might, MIGHT be a distribution though.

>>25677411
Southern Kalos only. The Chantelaine return.

More new Pokemon.
Grass/Electric. 3 stage line. Tribal warrior themed. FInal stage is behind a big mask. Looks cool.
Fire/Electric. A Liger, I think. It's mostly red with white on its face and yellow stripes on the body.
Magearna will be distributed around the launch of the game. It is this game's Lucario.
>>25677565
No.
Box Legends, a small legend, and a Pseudo.
Friendly Rival is the Professor's kid. Competitive Rival is a third character. It's a guy who is either super tan or black. His mother is a gym leader. He wants to get strong to make her proud. His dad is an aid to the prof.

>>25677607
Emolga, no. The staters are given to you like Charmander, Squirtle, and Bulbasaur were in XY. I'll let you connect the dots.

>>25677643
See above. Mega Krookodile looks great. Utilizes Anger Point as its mega ability.

>>25677573
Fairy/Steel

>>25677722
Largely the same. It is a more vibrant world. You can see some pokemon fly and others swim in the sea if you wander the map.

>>25677739
No, no. Lucario as far as marketed pokemon. Expect it to show up in a lot of things. I should have specified that.
wew

>>25677233

There are two new Pikachu clones, one representing day time, one night time. They look like they're based on hedgehogs.

The professor is a scientist who generally studies astrology.

>>25677282

Zygarde's forms appear in a scripted event where the player character is briefly in Kalos. See above for more information on this.

No Dark Gym.

The only new Mega I have any information on is a Mega Pikachu.

>>25677289

Plenty for both genders.

>>25677326

All I know is Pikachu, who gets one. During a scripted event where you return to Kanto, you get a Pikachu and are given its corresponding stone for its Mega Evolution.

Kanto has two more scripted events than any other region.
No. The player character only briefly gets access to specific locations from each region
100 new pokemon
No, there is no Burst Heart.

Yes, there is a trio.

You have two rivals. The male is a sporty boy with an on-top-of-the-world personality. The other is a misfit tomboy with a bad attitude.

>>25677573

Fairy/Steel

>>25677612

Mega Stones are stones, last time I checked.

The Pikachu you are given during the scripted event in Kanto cannot evolve, and is the only Pikachu that can evolve using the stone. It's a special event specifically for the 20th Anniversary, and is reminiscent of Yellow.

The graphics do receive improvements, but they're overall the same as Gen 6's. The NPC and battle models are the same.
Dolphin finally
No exclusive megas
That was all of the op's info, the other leaker sounds like bull or trying to get attention, so I left that info there, but their other posts were arguments with people within the thread.
http://boards.4chan.org/vp/thread/25676798/sun-moon

if your wondering about the colored images. two other threads showed up with them in it, and people touched up the images to get them to look like that.

It's pretty interesting stuff, but probably all fake. I love the story details, they sound pretty cool. But what's your thoughts on this?

Last edited:

Chrono.

So it's seriously possible that the NX controller won't have actual buttons, then.

I ****ing hate the future.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I really hope that the concept of that controller isn't legit. It's lik they just double down on the Wii U and is gonna make it MORE expensive.

This doesn't benefit them in the slightest

D

Deleted member

Alright, for whatever reason, 4chan had many "leaks" today So it's time for another

Sun And Moon Rumor ROUNDUP!!!!!!

Rumor 1
=Wendigo or Lorax?]

This image of the supposed build of a new mon. Doesn't say anything on it, but this could be pretty cool.
http://boards.4chan.org/vp/thread/25682857/new-leaked-pokemon

Rumor 2

http://boards.4chan.org/vp/thread/2...i-dont-know-a-very-lot-about-pokmon#p25682908

99% Fake.

Now this next one is intriguing....

Rumor 3

The Starter's Show themselves?

Several threads showed up on 4chan. the first one had those silhouettes, and these as story details:

>Left
Grass Frilled Lizard
>Middle
Fire Tiger
>Right
Water Cassowary
It's an amalgamation of Hawaii and Australia, borrowing elements of both in terms of culture, aesthetic, wildlife, environment.

The region is composed of three island.

The smallest island is where the player character starts out, located on the bottom left of the map. There's two towns, one city and one gym, a Flying gym. Afterwards, you take a ship to the main island of the region, which is the largest. This is where the next five gyms are located, along with the last one, but that can only be accessed after visiting the third island, where two other gyms are located.

>>25676941
GRASS STARTER
The bump on the back is a tail pointed upwards, the frills are the two things coming off each side of the rounded center (face). The limbs are single digit claws.

>>25676966
CRYSTALS
They're correlated with the Legendary Pokémon of the games. One forwards time, one reverses, and they both affect the alignment of the Earth. Correlating with the Sun and Moon, the general theme of these games is time (days passing, life goes on, etc etc). Certain scripted events take the player forward or backwards in time to certain events and locations seen in previous games.
I should clarify, the main island contains five gyms, including the last. Don't want it to seem as if I implied a ninth gym. I'm writing from my phone, so sorry if my responses aren't as elaborate as I'd like them.

The box legends are very humanoid but also eldritch in design. They don't necessarily look like Pokémon, but more a link between Pokémon and humans. This isn't to say they don't look like legendaries. It's very difficult to describe, but they definitely stand out.

See above for my explanation on the time and alignment affects that the Legendaries' stones have.

I'll go more in depth on designs if asked.

>>25677061

Yes, Megas are still around. No, there are not any new additions/changes to the meta game.

>>25677066

No new types.

The villainous team is composed of two sets of people: the remaining few of the native tribe of the region, and a group of vigilantes who swear by being "extraterrestrial," despite their appearance.

Yes, new Megas.

>>25677083

Lysandre and other aspects of Kalos do return in Sun and Moon, but only just as much as the rest of the previous generations/games. See my post above. Scripted events connected with time travel will allow the player character to visit past and future regions briefly (based on Sun/Moon's point in the timeline).

The Sun legend is Fairy/Fire, the Moon legend is Fairy/Dark

I have no information about ribbons.

A plethora of in game events, yes. Very much so.

The male character has dark brown hair in what almost look like dreadlocks. Wears a snapback/baseball cap, the usual. Also sports a hoodie with a Pokeball design.

Female character has long brown, almost red hair. Angled fringe, very sharp looking hair. Wears a lumberjack/trapper hat with a Pokeball design.

No information on new balls. No new cross gen evolutions.

>>25677207

See above.

>>25677212
(Customization)
Yes.

(the other leaker who claimed the OP was lying. their info:
OP LIES! True leaks here.

National Dex is huge. Has lots of new and old pokemon. Expect about 115 new pokemon.

Starters: water/fighting, easy mode. grass/flying, normal mode. fire/rock, "hard" mode. The progression of gyms will be easy for water.

Gyms include: rock, ground, fire, dark, fairy, fighting, normal, and steel. E4: Water, Grass, Fire, Electric. Champion is mixed.

Route 1 pokemon include a 3 stage bird. You have seen the first stage in the Sun/Moon trailer. Stage 2 gets longer legs and bigger plumage. Stage three has a scythe like beak, long legs, angry eyes, and is rather large. Another new Pokemon on this route is a possum. Normal type. It evolves at night to a larger/menacing possum. Normal/Dark.

There is a Water/Bug moth pokemon. Only one in the game. Available before gym 7. It's a lunar version of Volcarona.

There is a fairy type with split evolutions based on Romeo and Juliet. They have frilled collars like shakespeare and their eyes look like theater masks. Catch the first stage, KO the male, level up female, it evolves to Fairy/Dark. Same process and end type for the Male.

Fire/Grass lizard that evolves from a normal type lizard. Held item, grass stone, at level 30 use a fire stone.

No fusions or bursts. The stones in the logo are for the legends. No new types.

Baby pokemon learn some moves the evolved forms only learn through tutor as an incentive to breed them. 2 new baby forms of past pokemon.

A few new branches of existing pokemon too. Spritzee gets a Fairy/Flying one. Looks nothing like a Plague Doctor. Swirlix gets a Fairy/Ground one. Both are cutsey.

Mega Evolution is sitll around and can still only mega one pokemon at a time. 18 new megas. 10 available in both versions, 4 exclusives each.

New villain team. The story culminates at an eclipse party. Solar in one Lunar in the other. The legendary shows up there. You use your Version's to battle the other summoned by villains.

Ask me more if you want.
OP is wrong. The region is1 huge island, 2 large ones, 1 mid sized one, and 2 tiny ones.
It is very much Hawaii. There are multiple gyms on the main island. E4/Champ is on the mid size one. Starter town is on the main island too. You live in a beach house thing with your mom.

>>25677057
They are ancient pokemon that only surface during Lunar/Solar Eclipses. One has 2 legs, one has 4. Both share fairy typing. One is part fire, one is part poison.

>>25677143
Lysander no but there are a lot of familiar faces from past games throughout.
There is a character like Yui. She is not Red's kid though.

>>25677212
Yes. Every outfit from XY is back plus a bunch of new ones.

>>25677282
The big form is available in the game. The others that arent the snake are not.
Yes.
Unova gets a lot of love for megas.

>>25677321
Yes.

>>25677368
Big 2 leg Zygarde can be obtained. Ash Greninja is not available. It might, MIGHT be a distribution though.

>>25677411
Southern Kalos only. The Chantelaine return.

More new Pokemon.
Grass/Electric. 3 stage line. Tribal warrior themed. FInal stage is behind a big mask. Looks cool.
Fire/Electric. A Liger, I think. It's mostly red with white on its face and yellow stripes on the body.
Magearna will be distributed around the launch of the game. It is this game's Lucario.
>>25677565
No.
Box Legends, a small legend, and a Pseudo.
Friendly Rival is the Professor's kid. Competitive Rival is a third character. It's a guy who is either super tan or black. His mother is a gym leader. He wants to get strong to make her proud. His dad is an aid to the prof.

>>25677607
Emolga, no. The staters are given to you like Charmander, Squirtle, and Bulbasaur were in XY. I'll let you connect the dots.

>>25677643
See above. Mega Krookodile looks great. Utilizes Anger Point as its mega ability.

>>25677573
Fairy/Steel

>>25677722
Largely the same. It is a more vibrant world. You can see some pokemon fly and others swim in the sea if you wander the map.

>>25677739
No, no. Lucario as far as marketed pokemon. Expect it to show up in a lot of things. I should have specified that.
wew

>>25677233

There are two new Pikachu clones, one representing day time, one night time. They look like they're based on hedgehogs.

The professor is a scientist who generally studies astrology.

>>25677282

Zygarde's forms appear in a scripted event where the player character is briefly in Kalos. See above for more information on this.

No Dark Gym.

The only new Mega I have any information on is a Mega Pikachu.

>>25677289

Plenty for both genders.

>>25677326

All I know is Pikachu, who gets one. During a scripted event where you return to Kanto, you get a Pikachu and are given its corresponding stone for its Mega Evolution.

Kanto has two more scripted events than any other region.
No. The player character only briefly gets access to specific locations from each region
100 new pokemon
No, there is no Burst Heart.

Yes, there is a trio.

You have two rivals. The male is a sporty boy with an on-top-of-the-world personality. The other is a misfit tomboy with a bad attitude.

>>25677573

Fairy/Steel

>>25677612

Mega Stones are stones, last time I checked.

The Pikachu you are given during the scripted event in Kanto cannot evolve, and is the only Pikachu that can evolve using the stone. It's a special event specifically for the 20th Anniversary, and is reminiscent of Yellow.

The graphics do receive improvements, but they're overall the same as Gen 6's. The NPC and battle models are the same.
Dolphin finally
No exclusive megas
That was all of the op's info, the other leaker sounds like bull or trying to get attention, so I left that info there, but their other posts were arguments with people within the thread.
http://boards.4chan.org/vp/thread/25676798/sun-moon

if your wondering about the colored images. two other threads showed up with them in it, and people touched up the images to get them to look like that.

It's pretty interesting stuff, but probably all fake. I love the story details, they sound pretty cool. But what's your thoughts on this?
First one looks cool
I like the starters frombthe second one
Dunno what the third is supposed to be and I ain't reading all that

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I really hope that the concept of that controller isn't legit. It's lik they just double down on the Wii U and is gonna make it MORE expensive.

This doesn't benefit them in the slightest
Can someone explain to me how it makes it more expensive?

It's far smaller than the Game Pad and it removes all the wiring that would go towards connecting buttons. If anything the controller seems like it would be cheaper.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I'm still calling fake until proven innocent. But if it is somehow the case...

It's sad to see the Wii U go, but most of us were already predicting it and honestly I can see why.

Hopefully Nintendo will learn from the problems that plagued Wii U with the NX. One can hope...
Welp, it was nice knowing the NX while it lasted.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I don't see what's wrong with just releasing a normal controller. Sony and Microsoft have been doing that and it's not like it lowers their business. It's almost like theirs a mentality at Nintendo that all their consoles have to have some gimmick for the controller.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Nintendo denies Wii U dying rumor? Well, that's a relief but I still know that said console is struggling.

Still not buying any NX rumors. I want facts, damn it!

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
that controller makes me puke

if i wanted a controller with virtual buttons i'd play on my phone

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
First one looks cool
I like the starters frombthe second one
Dunno what the third is supposed to be and I ain't reading all that
Second one is cool but they wouldn't use the same body as substitution said.
There is a lot to read for the 3rd, but I'll highlight the interesting parts:

Starters are a grass frilled lizard

Fire tiger

Water cassowary, which is basically an emu.

Silhouettes of them in corocoro with the trainers and legends shown. Fire and Fairy for Sun, Dark and Fairy for Moon

Region is 3 islands, based on Australia and Hawaii.

First island is small, has one gym.

Second is the main with 5 gyms.

3rd is medium sized with 3 gyms. Last gym is on the main island.

The crystals relate to the legends who forward and reverse time. Throughout the game you time travel to various regions and events from past games.

18 new megas. One of which is a pikachu, which you get in Kanto. Only one able to mega evolve. Kanto has two more events then the other regions

Evil team is made up of members of an ancient tribe, and beings who think they are extraterrestrial.

You know, it's so nice knowing that Game Freak would reuse the same body for two of their starters.
It's that level of quality I expect from someone like them.
Lol, literally this is what I thought.

And I got Pokken, so hype!

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I don't see what's wrong with just releasing a normal controller. Sony and Microsoft have been doing that and it's not like it lowers their business. It's almost like theirs a mentality at Nintendo that all their consoles have to have some gimmick for the controller.
You forget Miyamoto is involved with Nintendo. The same guy who said F Zero would need new controls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom